剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Raina, let me talk to you for a minute.
雷娜 我要和你谈谈
Come on, Yas. You can play with your toys right here.
来吧 亚斯 你可以在这边玩玩具
Listen, kids,
听着 孩子们
I know it's hard,
我知道这很难
but I want us to really try, okay?
但我希望你们尝试适应 好吗
All right?
好吗
He knew where the cameras were.
他知道摄像头在哪儿
Wait, wait, wait, stop that.
等等 暂停一下
You back that up a little bit?
能倒回去一些吗
Right there, right there.
就这儿 就这儿
You zoom in on that? Yeah, grab that for me.
这儿放大 对 把这儿截下来
I want to get a better look at that tattoo.
我想让这个纹身更清楚些
Okay.
好
Come on, come on.
快点儿 快点儿
You the motherfucker that broke into my house?
他妈的就是你闯进我的房♥子
Lobos sent you, you fucking piece of shit?
洛沃斯让你来的吗 你这个混球
English, motherfucker.
说英语 混♥蛋♥
That's better.
这样才对
Mr. Lobos is a man who does what he says,
洛沃斯先生是个信守承诺的人
and he doesn't like to ask the same question twice,
一个问题他不喜欢问两遍
so... yes.
所以 是的
I was in your home where you sleep,
我去了你睡觉的地方
where your woman sleeps.
你女人睡觉的地方
Was the message received?
消息收到了吗
Oh, yeah, I got the fucking message.
是的 收到了
Huh.
好
And what are you doing about
那你告诉头儿你会做的事
what you told Jefe you would do?
该怎么办呢
Ghost got in touch with me.
幽灵联♥系♥我了
He wants to meet up tonight,
他约我今晚见面
and when he shows...
等他露面的时候...
I'ma put a fucking bullet in his head.
我就一枪嘣得他脑袋开花
Yo, but that shipment was light.
喂 那批货太少了
How the fuck am I supposed to be Lobos's distro
我他妈没有足够的货去分销
if I ain't got enough shit to distro?
怎么去当洛沃斯的分销商
The next shipment will be in full
下批货会很充足的
after we fix, um,
等我们解决了
unexpected cash flow problems.
意外的现金流问题
What are you still doing here?
你还在这里做什么
I found something, Mike.
我有所发现 迈克
I think I found the guy.
我想我找到那个家伙了
The Lobos guy? The Lobos guy.
捅洛沃斯那家伙 是的
And I think he's still here in MCC.
我想他还在MCC
I'm going there now to talk to him.
我要去找他谈谈
You want to come?
你要去吗
No, you go ahead.
不了 你去吧
We'll discuss it in the morning. Night, Saxe.
我们明早再探讨 晚安 萨克斯
Night.
晚安
Stick to the story.
坚持这个说法
Yeah, Si.
好的
I have to take this. We're done?
我得接个电♥话♥ 我们说完了吧
Yeah, we're done.
嗯 说完了
But you know what?
不过你知道吗
Me and you very soon are gonna have to have
我们俩很快就会
a little talk about my dog.
谈谈我的狗
You're a lawyer? Mmhmm.
你是律师 嗯哼
What kind? I'm a prosecutor.
哪种律师 我是一名检察官
I put bad guys in jail.
负责将坏蛋投入监狱
And she had to make really good grades in school
她在学校必须取得很好的成绩
to do that. Dad, I get it.
才行 爸爸 我明白
So how'd you guys meet?
那你们是怎么认识的
Actually, uh, we met in high school.
实际上 我们高中时候就认识了
So before you met Mom?
这么说是在你认识妈妈之前
Hey, Tariq,
喂 塔里克
I got you...
我这里有
your favorite video game.
你最喜欢的电子游戏
You can play it now if you want.
你要是想玩 现在就可以玩
Everything's set up, I think.
都装配好了
That TV's way too small.
那个电视机太小了
My mom got a big screen at home.
我妈妈家有大电视
Son, take one of these.
儿子 选一个
Show your old man how it's done.
让你老爸看看是怎么玩的
Go. You know you gonna lose, right?
开始 你知道你会输的 对吧
How you gonna beat me with sad moves like that?
就凭你这糟糕的动作怎么能赢过我
Sad moves? I'm about to whoop you, man.
糟糕的动作 我要痛扁你
You is going...
你要...
Boom! Down! You need to get up.
砰 倒下 你得站起来
You too old.
你太老了
You right.
你说得对
Oh, man! Yeah, s'up?
天呐 怎么样
This boy's kinda good.
这小子太厉害了
Eh, he's not that good.
他没那么厉害
I will beat you too.
我也能打败你
Angela, I need to take this.
安吉拉 我得接个电♥话♥
You mind showing my son how it's done?
你介意告诉我儿子怎么玩吗
Me? Yeah. I'll be right back.
我 对 我马上回来
I used to play PlayStation with my nephew sometimes.
我以前有时会跟我外甥玩游戏机
How different could this be?
这能有多少差别呢
Did you get the check?
你收到支票了吗
Yeah, I got it.
对 我收到了
Any problem with the number?
对金额有疑问吗
Yo, you didn't call me to shoot the shit.
你打电♥话♥给我可不是吹牛皮的
What's up?
发生什么事了
Look, man, it's... it's better we meet
听着 兄弟 我们最好
and discuss it in person.
当面谈
Oh... all right.
那好啊
Brooklyn Bridge Park, now.
布鲁克林大桥公园 现在
Dinner was really good.
晚餐非常不错
Your dad made it, but thank you.
你♥爸♥爸做的 不过谢谢你
Um, can I go use your bathroom?
我能用一下卫生间吗
Of course. It's straight back there.
当然啦 就在后面
These are the last.
就剩这些了
Great.
很好
You've been such a big help.
你真是帮了我大忙了
Yasmine's really lucky to have a big sister like you.
亚斯明有你这么个姐姐真是幸运
I've got a big sister too.
我也有个姐姐
I'd be lost without her.
要是没有她我就丢了
Does Dad know her?
爸爸认识她吗
What does that mean? She's awake.
那是什么意思 她醒了
She probably wants to be picked up.
她可能是想抱抱
Go ahead.
请吧
I'll show you how to get her back to sleep.
我给你演示一下如何让她继续睡觉
He's in for murder?
他因谋杀入狱
Yeah, two life sentences.
对 两起终身监禁
He's only up here for about two more months.
他也就在这里待两个月
Suspect in some prison fight case.
涉嫌某起监狱斗殴案件
Goes back to Otisville right after the trial.
审判完了就回奥特斯韦尔监狱了
Is he in one of the interview rooms already, or...
他已经在会见室了还是...
He should be. I made the call.
应该是 我打过电♥话♥了
The fuck?
搞什么鬼
Stay close.
跟紧我
Down on the floor! Down on the fucking floor!
趴在地上 都他妈趴在地上
Inmate was stabbed.
同狱囚犯被刺
Just found the body, and of course,
刚发现尸体 当然啦
none of these pieces of shit saw anything.
这些混♥蛋♥什么也没看见
Get the body out of here.
把尸体抬出去
Yes, ma'am.
遵命 长官
Yo, boss, you keep snorting all the fucking product, man,
老板 你要是吸光所有白粉儿
it won't be nothing left to sell.
就没啥可卖♥♥的了
Yo, Grim...
格里姆
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表