剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Shit's going down he needs to fucking know about.
有些破事 他必须要知道
Do whatever you got to do to get him to hit me back.
尽你所能 一定要让他给我回电
Steve. Yeah?
史蒂夫 什么事
I want the lasers to go through the smoke,
我想让激光穿过烟雾
and I want the snow to fall simultaneously.
我想让雪花飘的更自然一些
All of this needs to happen at midnight,
这些午夜前必须搞定
but I want to see it now if I can.
如果可以 我现在就想看到
Ha ha!
干得漂亮
My man.
这才是我的人
All right, folks, thank you.
好了 诸位 谢谢
Thank you all for your hard work.
谢谢你们的努力工作
It looks beautiful. We're gonna have a great time.
看起来美极了 我们一定会嗨翻天
Thank you, guys. Looks great, doesn't it?
谢谢你们 看起来真棒 不是么
It looks awesome.
非常了不起
What's the word on Taj? I got some bad news.
塔杰有什么消息 我有些坏消息
DJ Taj just tweeted that he's playing
DJ塔杰推特说今晚他会在
at Visage tonight across the street.
对面的维萨热表演
How the fuck did this happen?
为什么会这样
Well, he went with a higher bidder.
对面出价更高
Andre never made him sign the contract.
安德烈没让他签合同
I want to see Andre right away,
把安德烈叫来
and get a replacement DJ for tonight.
今晚叫一个替补的DJ来
Okay, I'm on it.
好的 这就去办
Who owns the club across the street?
对面俱乐部老板是谁
I don't know. Find out.
我不知道 查出来
Motherfuckers right there.
他们就在这
Just hangin' out.
刚出现
Hey, also, angel wings
嘿 那个 天使翅膀
and the group, they can come in.
还有那一堆人 可以进来了
Ladies.
姑娘们
Hey, cheers for the DJ, mate.
为DJ欢呼 哥们
Ta, mate.
你好啊
Hey, aren't those the guys from the VIP...
那不是我们的贵宾客户...
They're the owners of the club.
他们是这家俱乐部的老板
They scooped us.
他们耍了我们
Look, man, I'm sorry I fucked up.
对不起我搞砸了
I got a DJ coming tonight. He's from my hood.
今晚我叫了另一个DJ过来 我们那片的
He's on his way right now. Yeah?
他现在就在赶过来 是吗
You know what? Maybe next time
或许下次
we can get the fucking dude
我们可以找街角
who runs the bodega on the corner to spin.
杂牌酒吧的兄弟来做DJ了
Dude, I'm hustling, man.
哥们 我很努力了
No, your head ain't in the game.
不 你的心思没用在这里
You weren't so concerned about my business,
你要是不那么关心我个人的事情
maybe you wouldn't have made this damn mistake.
或许就不会犯这个错误
He left right after sound check.
他试完音就走了
I thought I had time to do it before he went on tonight.
我以为他今晚来时我还有时间让他签合同
Look, I don't know this shit.
听着 我不知道这些事情怎么做
I'm a hustler. I... I know the streets.
我只是个跑腿的 我了解道上的规则
If you want shit done a certain way,
如果你想以某种特定方法做事
then maybe you should do it yourself, bro.
那或许你可以自己来
Look, I'm on your team, man.
听着 我和你是一伙的
I'm mad too. Look, they right there.
我也很生气 看 他们就在这
We can go fuck them bitch-ass niggas up right now.
我们现在就可以过去干翻他们
It'd make me feel better.
会让我感觉好很多
So you just gonna let them punk you like that?
你就这么吃了一亏么
You know what?
你知道吗
Sometimes no response is the best response,
有时候没有回应就是最好的回应
so we not gonna make a move, not right now, Andre.
所以我们不动声色 至少是现在 安德烈
They'd be expecting it.
他们会等待着
We'll let them wait in fear.
我们要让他们在恐惧中等待
We make a plan, and then we attack.
我们先做计划 然后再反击
Tasha, come in.
塔莎 进来吧
It takes a while to get used to the childproof doorknobs.
习惯童锁门把手的确需要一段时间
Jamie didn't mention you were...
杰米没说你会过来...
I didn't tell Ghost I was stopping by.
我没告诉幽灵我要过来
I needed to see where my kids are gonna be.
我得看看我孩子要来的环境
Yasmine is potty training.
亚斯明还在训练上厕所
She doesn't like to go alone,
她不喜欢一个人去
so you'll need to sit with her.
所以你得陪着她
I can do that. Good.
我可以的 很好
Make sure you put her down around 7:30.
你要保证七点半把她弄上♥床♥
Read her a book.
给她讲故事
Give her a sippy cup with warm organic milk, 2%.
给她一奶瓶百分之二的温有机奶
She won't drink anything else. Whole is too creamy.
她不喝别的 全脂太腻了
Skim isn't creamy enough. It's a whole thing.
脱脂的又不够香 就是这样
I... I covered all the electrical outlets
我 我把所有插座都盖起来了
and got latches on the cabinets.
把柜子门也锁上了
You still need corner guards for the coffee table,
你还得给咖啡桌做一下防撞
and keep all sharp objects
并把所有的尖锐物体
out of Yasmine's reach, mm-kay?
放在亚斯明触碰范围以外 好吗
Your eye level or higher.
在你视平线以上
Absolutely.
绝对没问题
Other than that,
不过
the place looks good.
你这个地方看起来还不错
Smaller than I pictured.
比我想象中的小了点
Uh, where are Tariq and Raina gonna sleep?
塔里克和雷娜在哪睡觉
Are their bedrooms this way?
这是他们的卧室吗
It's just our room in there.
那个只是我们的房♥间
Jamie said the kids would be okay on the floor
杰米说孩子们可以在地板上
with sleeping bags.
用睡袋睡觉
If that doesn't work for you...
如果你觉得不合适的话
No, it's fine. They'll be fine.
不 可以的 他们没问题
I think we've covered it, so...
没其他事了 我走了
Tasha?
塔莎
Thank you.
谢谢你
You wanted him, you wanted them, okay?
你想要他 就要好好对他们 懂吗
Remember that.
记住
You better be sure you're ready for this.
你最好确定你已经准备好面对这些了
I can't just deposit the check?
我不能直接把它存起来吗
I just need a signature on a couple of documents.
需要签几份文件
It's standard procedure to fill out these IRS forms
这是税务局为这么大♥比♥存款设定的
when it comes to deposits this large, Miss.
一些形式上的程序
I assume you're authorized by Mr. Egan
我想伊根先生授权您
to sign for the account?
为其账户签名了吧
If you could just provide me with a photo ID,
如果您可以给我一个有照片的证件
I can get started with the process.
我们马上可以开始
And which account did you want to deposit it in,
您想把它存在哪个账户
the personal checking or the LLC?
个人还是公♥司♥
If you'd just punch in the security code
如果您可以输入安全码
and the password,
和密♥码♥
I can access the account online,
我就可以在线登录这个账户
and we could expedite the process.
我们可以加速进程
If you forgot the password,
如果您忘了密♥码♥
I'm sure if we call Mr. Egan, he could help.
我确定我们可以向伊根先生求助
I'll just dial him up right now.
我现在就打给他
No, I don't want to bother him at work.
不用了 我不想在他工作的时候打扰他
I'll come back.
我会回来的
I don't want to go over there.
我不想去
It's just one night. But why?
就一晚上 但是为什么
Why do we have to, like, sleep over?
我们为什么必须那样 跟借宿似的
Why can't we just come home?
为什么不能直接回家
Because your father wants you there.
因为你们的爸爸想让你们去
Look, I want you both to be on your best behavior.
听着 你们要拿出最好的表现来
Show this woman how well you were raised.
让这个女人看看你们的家教多好
All right, we will, but why do we have
好吧 我们会的 但我们为什么要
to be punished for Dad's mistakes?
因为父亲的错误受罚
Tariq, you're not being punished, okay?
塔里克 这不是惩罚 好吗
Your father wants you to be a part of his life.
你父亲想让你成为他生活中的一部分
He loves you. Do you still love him, Mom?
他是爱你的 你还爱他吗 妈妈
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表