剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
You think I want to be here in this fucking pisser,
你以为我愿意跑到这么个公厕来
plotting and scheming like a filthy rat?
像只阴沟里的老鼠一样密谋诡计吗
I'm a Soldado, a primera.
我是个战士 是个老大
Vibora, I get that this is tough for you.
维波拉 我知道这对你来说很难
I do. You're a man of principles.
我知道 你是个有原则的人
I respect that, but it was you who reached out to me
我很尊敬这点 但是你先找我的
because you got something big, right... A meeting?
说你有个重要消息 是吗 要会面
Tonight. With Ghost?
今晚 和幽灵吗
With Milan. Will Ghost be there?
和米兰 幽灵会去吗
I don't think you're following me.
我觉得你没搞明白
Getting closer to Milan is big.
接近米兰就够重要的了
What the hell's that?
这是什么
State-of-the-art FBI button recorder.
联邦调查局最先进的纽扣录音机
Before the meeting,
会面前
you're gonna attach this behind the collar on your jacket.
把这个附在你外套领子后面
It's gonna record anything
它能录下方圆六米内的
within a 20-foot radius, all right?
所有声音 好吗
Now, it doesn't emit a signal,
它不会发出信♥号♥♥
so if you're searched it won't be detected by a scanner.
所以如果你被搜身 它不会被扫描仪扫出来
If they find that on me,
如果他们在我身上发现这玩意
I won't make it out of that room alive.
我根本没法活着出那间屋子
Then they better not find it.
那最好别让他们发现
Meet me in the morning.
明早来见我
Remember, I want St. Patrick.
记住 我要的是圣帕特里克
He shows up, you get him on the recording.
他去了 你就把他录进去
He doesn't, you make sure that he's the topic of conversation.
他没去 你要确保谈话中谈到他
All right? Gonna see what I can do.
明白 我尽力
Fuck you want?
你想干嘛
Look, man, I need to talk to you about Tariq.
听着 我需要跟你谈谈塔里克
Ghost got me watching him.
幽灵让我盯着他
He been talking a lot about you lately and that... you know,
他最近一直在提到你 还有...
everything going on with him and...
提到他身边的事...
and Ghost and his mom, I...
幽灵和他妈妈的事 我...
Bro, I just think you need to check him out.
伙计 我觉得你该多关心他
Thanks very much, Dr. Fucking Phil.
谢谢你啊 菲尔博士
I'll be sure to talk to him. All right.
我肯定会跟他谈谈的 好吧
Just so you know,
你要清楚
Tariq is family business, and you ain't family.
塔里克的事属于家庭事务 而你只是外人
Even though I'm the reason why you're still walking around?
即使你欠我一条命 也不和我谈吗
Oh, you didn't know that? Ghost didn't tell you, did he?
你还不知道吗 幽灵没跟你说过 是吗
I'm the one that heard that the Koreans wanted to light you up.
是我听说了那帮韩国佬想搞你
I told Ghost. So listen, Tommy.
是我告诉了幽灵 所以听着 汤米
I'm not here to fuck up whatever you got going on
随便你现在在搞什么 我都不是来捣乱的
or step on your toes at all, bro.
也不是来挑衅的 兄弟
I simply just want to be down with you and Ghost.
我只是想跟你和幽灵好好相处
That's it.
就这么简单
That's a nice speech, kid, but we're done talking.
说得好 孩子 但我们没什么好说的了
Thank you again for that enlightening presentation
再次感谢您关于耳鼻喉科学的
on otorhinolaryngology, Dr. Sullivan.
精妙演讲 莎莉文医生
Next we have Raina
下面有请蕾娜·圣帕特里克
and Tariq St. Patrick's father,
和塔里克·圣帕特里克的父亲
Mr. James St. Patrick.
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克先生
Mr. St. Patrick is one of Manhattan's biggest nightclub owners.
圣帕特里克先生拥有曼哈顿最大的夜店之一
Thank you for that. Hello, parents and kids.
谢谢 孩子们 家长们 大家好
How you guys doing?
大家今天过得好吗
Good. You sure?
很好 真的吗
Yeah.
是的
Thanks for having me here.
谢谢大家邀请我来
The late, great Dr. Maya Angelou once said,
已故的伟大人物玛雅·安杰罗博士曾说过
"You may not control all of the events
"你或许不能控制已经
that have happened to you
发生在你身上的事情
but you can decide to not be reduced by them."
但你可以决心不为它们而沉沦"
A question already... Yes, young man?
已经有人提问了... 年轻人 请讲
You own a nightclub?
你开了家夜店吗
Absolutely. I own three nightclubs.
是的 我有三家夜店
You ever have any famous
你们那有没有去过
people come in the clubs, like Fetty Wap?
什么名人 比如菲迪·瓦普之类的
Odell Beckham?
或者小奥德尔·贝克汉姆
Bump that. How 'bout Beyonc?
得了吧 碧昂斯去过吗
Uh, sure, we have had
当然 时常有一两个名人
the occasional celebrity or two come in the club.
到访我们夜店
This is the secret.
这就是秘诀
It's to make everyone who comes to the club
要让来夜店的每一个人
feel like a Fetty Wap or Beyonce..
都感觉自己是菲迪·瓦普或者碧昂斯
A celebrity, you know?
感觉自己是个名人 懂吗
We want everybody to feel like a star
我们想让每一个人 至少这一晚
for that night, at least,
感觉自己就是明星
and, yes, Odell Beckham has been in the club.
没错 小奥德尔·贝克汉姆来过
Your dad's awesome. You ever been to the clubs?
你♥爸♥爸真棒 你去过他的店里吗
Yes, young beautiful lady in the middle of the room?
教室中间那位年轻美女 请问
Is it hard, running a club?
经营一家夜店难吗
Yeah, baby girl, it's...
难 亲爱的 是...
Dad. Pardon me.
爸 抱歉
Yes, Raina, it is hard to run a club,
难 蕾娜 经营一家夜店并不容易
but it's, uh...
但...
It's hardest on those who you love.
对你爱的那些人而言更不容易
Um, can't speak for all the other parents here,
我不知道在场的其他家长什么体会
but when I decided to follow my dreams,
但当我决定追求梦想时
it took me away from my family.
它让我疏离了家人
And it's my fault.
这是我的错
You know, you don't realize the late nights
你并没有意识到那些晚归的夜晚
and the meetings that you decide to take instead of going home,
那些你决定去开会 而不是回家的日子
that just extends this gap between you and them,
都加深了你与他们之间的鸿沟
and, well, kids, it's a gap
而且 孩子们 这条鸿沟
that you can't fill with words.
并非用语言可以弥补
So you just do your best
所以你只能尽力
and show them how important they are.
让他们知道 他们有多重要
Where was I?
我说到哪了
Okay.
好的
You were great. Thank you.
你说得很好 谢谢
Gonna take this real quick, Tasha.
我接个电♥话♥ 很快的 塔莎
Hello? You are one smart son of a bitch.
喂 你这混♥蛋♥够聪明的
You were right. As soon as I reached out to Agent Knox
你说对了 我一找诺克斯特工
with news of a meeting, he
告诉他要会面的消息
tells me to meet him in some fucking men's room
他让我去一间男厕见他
and he hands me this little recording device.
然后给了我一个小录音装置
You didn't meet him at the FBI?
你没去联邦调查局见他
No. Restaurant... west 50s.
没 餐馆的厕所... 西街 五十号♥
He's running you off the books, man.
他是打算私下利用你
Means he'd never be able to officially use you
也就是说 他无法让你直接作证
unless he can corroborate it with hard proof like a recording.
除非他有录音这种确凿的证据
Knox wants me to make sure you're mentioned on the tape.
诺克斯让我确保录音里录到你的名字
I cannot be mentioned, not once.
不能提到我 一次都不行
Neither Tommy nor I can be incriminated
汤米和我都不能涉案
in any way or the deal is off.
否则交易就取消
Yeah, well, that'd be a lot easier to do
行吧 要是汤米也在计划内
if Tommy was in on the plan.
就容易多了
You deal with Milan. Ruiz, I'll deal with Tommy.
你处理米兰 鲁伊斯 我来处理汤米
Just make sure we're not mentioned on the recording.
确保录音里别提我们就行了
Este Bien.
好的
Hey, my family.
嗨 一家子
Dad, you were amazing.
爸爸 你可真棒
AUSA Valdes. It's Sally.
我是陆军协会的巴尔德斯 我是萨莉
I did some research, but I wasn't able to locate
我查了 但无法确定你问的
where the prepaid card you asked about was purchased.
那张预付卡是在哪里买♥♥的
Angela? I'm here.
安吉拉 我在听
Thanks for getting back to me. Sure. Bye.
谢谢你回我电♥话♥ 不客气 再见
You gonna talk to me or what?
你要谈谈还是要干嘛
Sorry.
抱歉
Knox, seriously, I don't got
诺克斯 说真的 我没工夫
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表