剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
他们要求太多了。
I was arranging a, uh,a pickup for my son after school.
我安排个人去接我儿子放学。
- Do you have kids?
- No, I don't.
您有孩子吗? --不,没有。
So how can I help you,Ms. Hazel?
那么我有什么能帮到您的,哈森小姐。
I want to talk with you
我想和你谈谈。
about your relationship with Angela Valdez.
关于你和安吉拉.巴尔德斯的关系。
You used her once
你利用过她一次,
to help your drug-dealing friend Evan beat a rap.
帮助你贩毒的朋友伊根逃脱了一次审判。
That worked so well,I think you did it a second time.
非常有效。所以我认为你又做了一次。
I think you used her to help Evan
kill his supplier, Felipe Lobos,
我认为你利用她帮助伊根杀死了他的供应商,费利佩.洛沃斯。
and I'd like to offer you immunity
for your testimony
你如果出庭对助理检察官巴尔德斯作证
against HAUSA Valdez.
我会给你豁免权。
I don't have any idea of what you're talking about.
我完全不知道你在说什么
You were living with her.
你和他住在一起。
You paid her rent,got her guard down.
你给她付房♥租,让她放松警惕。
You used her classified information
你利用了她的机密信息
to commit capital murder.
进行严重谋杀。
Turn her in, Mr. St. Patrick.
把她供出来吧,圣.帕特里克先生。
You're a smart man.
你是个聪明人。
It's the smart play.
这是一步妙棋。
Did HAUSA Valdez give you information
about Felipe Lobos?
助理检察官巴尔德斯有没有给你有关费利佩.洛沃斯的消息。
And who is Felipe Lobos again?
谁是费利佩.洛沃斯来着?
All the hitters spoke Spanish except for one guy, he spoke English.
所有袭击者都说西班牙语,除了一个,他说英语。
White, New York accent,probably Queens.
白人纽约口音,可能住在皇后区。
It's a local.
是个本地人。
Now, I've been thinking about it.
我现在在想。
I think it was Tommy Evan.
我觉得他可能是汤米.伊根。
- Not this shit again, Knox.
- I saw Lobos get grabbed by three men.
别再说这些鬼话了,诺克斯。--我们看到洛沃斯被三个人带走
Now, we got two bodies, right?
而我们现在只有两具尸体,不是吗?
- Right.
- Right?
对。 --对吧?
Leaves one guy, except there were
two sets of non-Lobos footprints
走了一个,树林现场有两组脚印。
found in the woods,
Evan and St. Patrick.
不是洛沃斯的,是伊根和帕特里克
St. Patrick.
圣.帕特里克。
Should have seen that one coming.
早应该预料到你会说到他。
You know, first you ask me to pull info for you on Ruiz
起初你让我给你提供鲁伊斯的消息时,
while you're suspended.
你正在停职期间。
- Well...
- Yeah, that's right.
那个,。。那个没关系。
I found out you were suspended.
我后来才发现你是停职的。
I don't even want to know
how you knew that Lobos was still alive.
我都不想知道你是怎么知道洛沃斯还活着的。
Didn't even know he was stabbed.
Didn't...
我都不知道他被捅了。我不知
- Let's just-- let's just go with it.
- Okay.
我们就 。。。我们跳过这个话题吧。 --好的。
Why would Evan kill Lobos, Greg?
为什么伊根要杀洛沃斯,格雷格?
- (chuckles)
- Huh?
Why would a bistro want to kill
his international supplier,
为什么一个分销商要杀掉他的国际供应商,
a cartel leader who keeps him balls-deep in cash?
一个让他富得流油的垄断经营头目。
Yup.
是啊。
Maybe there's a new connect.
可能他有了新的渠道。
Maybe doesn't work for me, all right?
可能在我这里没有用,明白吗?
I want facts, so till you get me
something real, lose my number.
我要事实,所以在你有确凿的新发现前不要联♥系♥我。
(clears throat)
Okay.
好的。
You selling contraband cigarettes out of Truth now?
你现在除了打理真理,还销♥售♥走私烟吗?
So they are illegally imported.
I thought so.
所以这是非法进口的。我也这么想。
There's no stamp.
毕竟上面没标志。
Look, I'm trying to locate a man
who makes himself very hard to find.
听着,我想找个人,他藏得很深。
I think he's illegally importing those.
我觉得他在非法进口这些东西。
Look, I'm vice, not customs.
听着,我只是个警♥察♥,不是海关。
But I got a guy-
但是我认识一个人,
- I can make a call...
- No, no, no, listen to me.
我可以打个电♥话♥。 ---不,不,不,听我说。
This has to stay just between us, all right?
这件事不能让别人知道,好吗?
Dona to, if you help me out on this,
I'll make it worth your while,
多纳托,如果你这次帮了我。我会让你得到超值回报的。
set you up with the biggest bust
of your career, man.
让你拿到事业中最重要的一个大奖章。
I just need an address,a warehouse, maybe a garage,
我只需要一个地址,一个仓库,或许车♥库♥。
I don't know,somewhere where someone
我不知道,在哪里或者是谁。
can store these for distribution.
可以储存这些东西来分销。
All right, well, I can't help you
with a warehouse, but retail.
好吧,仓库的事我帮不了你。但是零售,
I'll give you the names
of some bars I've busted
我可以给你一些酒吧的名字,
selling those under the counter.
我突击搜查过悄悄卖♥♥这些东西的一些店。
Maybe you go in,find out where they get 'em.
你可以进去,看看他们是从哪里进货的。
Hey, look, pal, you're gonna
have to do the legwork.
兄弟,你如果想让人说话,
And probably a lot of drinking, too,
if you want to get people to talk.
你就要多跑跑腿,可能要多喝几杯。
Get me the names of the bars.
给我那些酒吧的名字吧。
(chuckles)
You keep showing up here in the middle
of the day like it ain't nothing.
你总是这么无所谓地大白天往这儿跑。
Ain't you got a goddamn job?
你没有工作吗?
I do, putting murdering drug dealers in jail.
有啊,送杀了人的毒品经销商进监狱。
What do you do?
你是干什么的?
Jamie's alibi for the Lobos murder
will hold up.
杰米在洛沃斯案上的不在场证明经得住考验。
You won't say a word.
你不会多说话的。
What about Tommy?Where was he that day?
那么汤米呢?那天他在哪?
How should I know?
I'm not his fucking babysitter.
我怎么会知道?我又不是他的保姆。
Expect an official visit from the FBI.
等着联邦调查局的正式盘问吧。
If Tommy's innocent,
若汤米是无辜的,
his alibi better hold up,whatever it is.
那他的不在场的证明最好够硬,不管是什么?
I think Tommy was with his mother that day,
我想那天可能汤米和他妈妈在一起,
out on Long Island.
在长岛度假。
Shit.
靠。
(speaking Serbian)
冒昧问一句,老板。你让他参与这件事有多大把握。
走着瞧吧。
(cell phone vibrates)
塔莎:我们有麻烦了。
Holy shit.
我的天。
Petra: Oxycontin,Endorphin, Phenobarbital.
羟考酮,丁丙诺啡,速可眠
How you plan on moving it?
你计划怎么转发移这些?
First we place false purchase orders from shell medical companies
首先我们跟空壳药品公♥司♥虚假订单
so that everything's legit on paper.
这样一切手续都合法
Then we will set up depots like retail locations
然后我们建立类似零售点的仓库
where customers can come and get their fix.
顾客可以去取货
(laughs)Oh, fixed spots?
哦,固定场所?
Pill poppers and street junkies
are two different animals.
药罐子和瘾君子可不同
Pills sell to high-end customers.
买♥♥药的客户都是高端群体
You got to be mobile.
That's where your real bank is.
你得流动起来。那才是真正赚钱的地方。
What would you suggest?
你有什么建议?
You need couriers who could
blend in to move into high-end places
你需要能与你协调的人员在不被发现的前提下
without getting spotted,
潜入高端消费群体中,
and like magic,your Ox or whatever
然后像变戏法一样把你的羟考酮,
shows up right at your door like a fucking pizza.
还有其他东西像送披萨似的送上门
I told Petra you would show your worth.
我告诉过佩塔尔你会证明你的价值。
(indistinct chatter)
Yo, I can't talk right now.
嘿,我现在不方便说话。
I got to take Ghost's kid
out to Basketball City, man.
我得送幽灵的孩子去篮球城,哥们。
This niggard’s got me out here
like a fucking nanny, man.
这家伙把我弄得像个保姆。
I need to talk business.
我要谈正事。
All right, well, little man on the way,
so I got to go.
好了,那孩子来了,我得挂了。
Angela:Tommy was with you all day?
汤米一整天都跟你在一起?
Yeah, yeah, he never left.
是的,是的,他没离开过
Most men don't like spending time
with their mothers,
大多数男人不愿意和母亲一起消磨时间
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表