剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Your father...
你们的父亲
gave me you guys.
让我有了你们
We're a family.
我们是一家人
Come here.
过来
Family is forever, okay?
永远一家人 好吗
It's never over.
家永远在
Come here. Come here.
过来 过来
What the hell were you thinking, going down there?
你到底在想什么 居然跑去那边
I was doing you a favor.
我在帮你的忙
I was depositing your check.
存你的支票
I told you that I would take care of it.
我告诉过你我会解决的
You weren't gonna do it, so I figured I'd do it myself.
你不会的 所以我想我可以自己来
All right, from now on you don't make no moves
好吧 从现在起 除非你先跟我商量
without talking about it with me first, all right?
否则不要再做任何事情了 好吗
Not about nothing, you hear me?
任何事都不行 听到了吗
But especially my fucking money.
尤其是我的这笔钱
I thought that was our money.
我以为这是我们俩的钱
Even if it is, then you
即使这笔钱是我们的 你也应该清楚得很
sure as shit should have run it by me.
这钱该由我处理
All right, if we're gonna be in this for the long haul,
好吧 如果我们要长♥期♥在一起
we got to be 100 with each other.
就应该彼此绝对坦诚
No lies, no...
没有谎言
sneaking around each other's fucking backs.
不在对方背后偷偷摸摸
'Kay, you're right.
好吧 你说的对
It won't happen again.
不会再发生这样的事了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Bet.
最好是
I won't make any moves without talking to you first,
我做任何事前都会跟你商量
but you got to let me help.
但你得让我帮你
If we're gonna be partners,
如果我们要做搭档
then let's be partners.
那就让我们好好合作
What you want to do, partner?
你想做什么 小伙伴
I don't know.
我不知道
I thought maybe you could teach me
我想也许你能教我
how to move the money around.
怎么转移那些钱
Then I could do it.
然后我就能做了
How did you set this all up?
你怎么搞定这些的
I don't know. Tasha did all that for me.
我也不知道 都是塔莎帮我做的
Tasha knows how to do this?
塔莎知道怎么做
I thought her banking skills were
我以为她只懂
strictly withdrawal only.
怎么从银行取钱
Nah, T's real smart about this kind of shit.
才不是 她对这些可在行了
She studied fucking accounting.
她学过会计
She almost got her diploma and everything.
差点就得到学位了
Almost?
差点
She married Ghost and quit school.
她和幽灵结婚然后退学了
Look, I know Tasha's a bitch,
听着 我知道塔莎是个贱♥人♥
but maybe we should bring her in on this.
但我们或许该带她入伙
She can teach me how to handle the money.
她能教我怎么处理钱
No, no way.
不 不行
I don't want nothing to do with those people.
我不想跟这群人有任何瓜葛
You just said it. She's smart.
你刚说了 她很聪明
You and Ghost never got nabbed by the IRS, right?
你和幽灵从没被税务局逮到过 对吗
Look, since Ghost closed down the Laundromats,
听着 因为幽灵关了洗衣店
we're gonna need to figure out
我们得想别的法子
another way to handle the money.
来处理着些钱了
Baby, I'm gonna fuck this up if I do it on my own.
宝贝儿 我一个人会搞砸的
We use Tasha till I learn the ropes,
在我摸出门道之前 我们还得靠塔莎
and then we get rid of her.
然后我们就甩了她
I gotta go.
我该走了
But we'll figure this out together, okay?
但这个问题我们一起解决 好吗
Okay.
好吧
But together.
记得一起解决
Together.
一起
I was thinking about something.
我在想
If I had found the location on Lobos,
我如果找到了洛沃斯的位置
you had a plan in place?
你计划好了吗
I did.
我已经计划好了
That's a loose end.
有待验证
He doesn't know who I am.
他不知道我是谁
He never did.
他一直不知道
You sure? I'm sure.
你确定吗 我确定
You're worth the money.
你真是物有所值
Oh, you have no idea.
那是自然
It was you, right?
是你 对吗
Why did you send it back to the precincts?
你为什么把它又送回辖区去
Why did I send what back to what precincts?
为什么我把什么东西送回什么辖区
The evidence of the murders the Jimenez
希梅内斯下令谋杀洛沃斯
ordered against Lobos's New York Syndicate?
纽约联合组织
Vladimir and Drifty
弗拉基米尔和漂流族
and the attempt on Lobos himself, huh?
以及试图杀死洛沃斯本人的证据 怎么说
The La Araña Cards, the crime scene photos,
蜘蛛纸牌 犯罪现场的照片
witness statements...
证人证词
it's all been farmed back out to the NYPD,
这些全退回给了纽约警局
to the individual precincts.
分到了每个独♥立♥辖区
It'll take months to get that back.
把它们拿回来要几个月了
It's all gone,
全没了
and oops, no one signed the orders
然而 没人发令把这些
to return it to the locals.
退回地方去
Well, that's just the kind of sloppy thing you would do.
只有你会做这么草率的事情
Okay, I know you don't trust me, Saxe.
好吧 我知道你不相信我 萨克斯
Hell, I probably wouldn't trust me if I were you,
见鬼 如果我是你 我或许也不会相信我自己
but I wasn't even here
但收集证据的时候
when that evidence was gathered, remember?
我都不在这儿 记得吗
I was suspended because of Isabel.
我因为伊莎贝尔被暂时停职了
Well, I'm sorry if I'm jumping to conclusions.
好吧 我很抱歉我太早下定论了
Look, it's probably some clerical error.
听着 可能这只是文书上的错误
I'm waiting on evidence from California.
我在等加州来的证据
You're looking for... wait, what are you looking for?
你在找... 等等 你在找什么
I'm trying to find the guy who stabbed Lobos.
我在找捅了洛沃斯的人
I want him to flip on the Jimenez
我想让他背叛希梅内斯
and give us cause to prosecute them here too.
让我们有由头起诉他们
That guy's not gonna flip on the Jimenez.
这家伙可不会背叛希梅内斯
I don't know, Angela.
我说不准 安吉拉
The death penalty makes people talk.
对死刑的恐惧足够让人开口
Dad, look, she only has four plates.
爸爸 你看 她只有四个碟子
That's all we need, girl.
这些就够了 孩子
Here's Yasmine's plate right here.
亚斯明的盘子放在这儿
Jamie, we need to talk.
杰米 我们得谈谈
Hey. I thought we said 7:00.
嗨 我记得我们约了七点
Didn't we say 7:00?
不是吗
We did.
没错
Uh, the kids got dropped off a little early... sorry.
孩子们来的早了一些 抱歉
Hi!
你们好
Hi, everyone.
你们好 大家好
Oh, my goodness.
噢 我的天
This is the little one.
这是小女儿
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
The table looks lovely.
桌上摆的很棒
That's all Raina's doing.
都是雷娜的功劳
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
It's nice to meet you, Raina. Hi.
很高兴见到你 雷娜 你好
Tariq, welcome.
塔里克 欢迎
Your father talks about you all the time.
你♥爸♥爸总说起你们
I'm gonna get myself changed, and then I'm all yours.
我要去换身衣服 然后全听你们的
Okay, perfect.
好的 太棒了
Okay.
好
Perfect.
太棒了
Okay, go play with your toys.
好了 去玩你的玩具吧
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表