剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
they come down here to find you,
他们都会来找你
it could fuck up my whole job,
这有可能会毁掉我的工作
and I ain't having that.
而我却不知情
The truth, now.
现在说实话吧
I already told your girlfriend.
我已经告诉你女朋友了
No, nigga, I want the truth.
不 小子 我要知道真♥相♥
I want to know what the fuck happened to Shawn.
我想知道肖恩到底怎么了
I ain't got shit to say.
我无话可说
You don't think I could find out
你以为我查不出来吗
your son was murdered just about the time
就在你打电♥话♥向我求助时
you came calling me for help.
你儿子被杀了
I can't believe you actually lying,
真不敢相信你竟然撒谎
to me of all people.
连我都骗
You ain't black no more. You blue.
你不是黑人了 你现在是警♥察♥
Which is why I can help.
所以我才能帮上忙
I got access to every fucking thing.
我有接触一切事情的权限
Motherfucker,
混账东西
I was the call you made when you dropped
你第一次杀人处理尸首时
your first body.
给我打的电♥话♥
You were the first person to know I fuck with girls.
你第一个知道我喜欢女人
Now we gonna play each other like this?
现在我们要这么相互戏弄吗
Candie didn't know what you meant by "Ghost."
坎迪不知道你说的幽灵是什么意思
I do.
我知道
That motherfucker did this to you?
是那个混♥蛋♥害的你吗
Man Ghost... he was your boy, that kid.
幽灵 那个孩子 他曾是你的小弟
Always with his head in a motherfucking book.
总是埋头读书
Vicious with a piece, though.
不过也很反感大♥麻♥
Y'all fell out?
你们吵架了吗
He was the reason why I went inside.
就是他害我入狱的
And he took care of Shawn all that time.
然后是他一直在照顾肖恩
You got out.
你出来了
You told Shawn the truth.
告诉肖恩真♥相♥
Shawn turned against Ghost.
肖恩背叛了幽灵
He killed Shawn, right?
所以他杀肖恩 是吗
Did you know Ghost was gonna do it?
你知道幽灵要杀他吗
What happened?
发生了什么事
Did you not get there in time?
你是没来得及赶到吗
Or maybe you just didn't show up at all.
还是你压根就没出现
Were you afraid?
你怕了
Fuck no.
当然不是
I ain't afraid of no fucking body.
我他妈的谁都不怕
Then why would you send your son in there?
那你为什么让你儿子去那儿
Against a man you raised up to be a gangster?
去对付一个你当成恶棍来抚养的人
You knew better.
你很清楚
That kid ain't had no street in him.
那孩子一点江湖气息都没有
You knew Ghost was gonna kill him.
你知道幽灵会杀了他
You knew it.
你原本就知道
How could you let that happen?
你怎么能让这种情况发生
Ghost didn't kill Shawn.
幽灵没杀肖恩
I did. I pulled the trigger.
是我开的枪
He picked Ghost over me.
他选幽灵 而不是我
Like you just did with that kid.
正如你对那个小子那样
You did what you had to do.
你做了自己该做的事
When Shawn picked the other side, he was the enemy.
肖恩选了对方 那他就是敌人
Dirt needed a show of loyalty,
得向阿野展示一下什么叫忠诚
so he would stay loyal to me.
这样他才会效忠于我
If Shawn wasn't loyal...
如果肖恩不忠
and I ain't saying you should've shot him. That's your son.
你也不该杀了他 他是你儿子啊
You brought him into the world, but you ain't raised Shawn.
你把他带到世上 可你并没有抚养过他
Ghost did.
是幽灵把他养大
He's ultimately responsible.
他基本上还是挺负责的
Shawn was a pawn.
肖恩是个小卒
You sacrifice pawns
你牺牲小卒
for the greater good.
来获取更大利益
Can I have some of that tea now?
我现在能来点那个茶吗
You said you wanted the truth.
你说想知道真♥相♥
You got it.
你知道了
No more secrets between us.
我们之间不能再有秘密
No more secrets.
不会再有秘密了
What about the job?
是什么工作
I got something cooking,
我正在筹划一些事情
but you're not up for it yet, down an arm.
但你现在废了一条胳膊 还不能参与
First thing we got to do is get you on your feet.
我们首先要做的是让你能站起来
Well, you know me, cuz. I'm with whatever.
你了解我 因为我怎么样都行
'Riq.
里克
I'm here.
我来了
Where you at?
你在哪儿
Tariq-osaurus.
塔里克
I should've known it was you.
我应该想到会是你
I thought we established I don't like people
我以为我们说好了 我不喜欢别人
playing on my phone.
用手♥机♥利用我的感情
Look, man, I knew you'd show up for Tariq.
兄弟 我知道你会为塔里克而来
You're a good uncle, Tommy, all right?
你是个好叔叔 汤米 对吧
Yeah, you're damn right.
对 你♥他♥妈♥说得对
Lobos wants me dead.
洛沃斯想让我死
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
He's locked up. He's fucking desperate.
他被关起来了 他很绝望
He fucking figured out it was me that tried to kill him, right?
他发现是我想杀他
I don't know what that crazy bastard thinks.
我不知道那个疯子想什么
But you... you're working for him.
但是你正给他效力
Why do you think he hired you?
你觉得他为什么会雇你
Because you ain't the only motherfucker who knows
因为你可不是他认识的唯一一个
how to push weight.
知道如何销毒品的人
Or Lobos needs you for another reason.
或许他是因为其他原因
Well, what reason is that?
什么原因
I think he used you.
我觉得他利用了你
He used you to lure me to the park that night.
那晚他利用你引诱我去公园
The only reason I'm standing right here talking to you right now
我现在还能站在这里跟你说话的唯一原因是
is because you made it stop.
你制止了它
So I'm saying we should fucking work together, man.
所以我的意思是我们应该联手 兄弟
You know? Ghost and fucking Tommy.
幽灵和汤米
And bring that motherfucker down.
然后把那个混账东西打倒
He's my enemy.
他是我的敌人
That makes him your enemy.
也就是你的敌人
He tries to kill me...
他要杀我
you're next, brother.
那接下来就会杀你 兄弟
You don't know. He needs me, Ghost.
你不知道 他需要我 幽灵
He needs you for now, Tommy.
他只是暂时需要你 汤米
What happens when you fucking make a mistake?
等你犯错了会怎么样呢
"When" I make a mistake?
等我犯错
Not "If"?
没有如果
Tommy... No, no, no. You're done.
汤米 不不不 你够了
You're still the same...
你仍然还是那个
Ghost.
幽灵
Tommy, you saved me.
汤米 你救了我
All right? Let me save us both.
让我来挽救咱们俩吧
Is Lobos coming after me?
洛沃斯在追杀我吗
Good-bye, Ghost.
再见 幽灵
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表