剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
I'll be there.
我会去的
All right, thanks.
好 谢谢
You hear that?
你听到了吗
Ghost is gonna be at Angela's.
幽灵在安吉拉家
You could get him there.
你可以去那抓他
Yeah, I could.
我会的
So how was he?
他怎么样
Slow, I bet. We ain't fuck.
我猜动作很慢吧 我们没睡
Why not?
为什么不
That nigga was in no condition to fuck.
那个黑鬼现在不适合滚床单
So I turned him on to some of that lean.
于是我给他喝了点可待因苏打水
I'm trying to wean him off the drugs
我正在设法让他戒毒
to get him to come clean.
净化他的血液
It got a little good to him.
对他还是有小小好处的
He said something about getting back at ghosts?
他说了关于报复鬼魂的事吗
Not ghosts.
不是鬼魂
Ghost.
是幽灵
He let that book-smart motherfucker beat him?
他被那个擅长读书的混♥蛋♥打倒了
What else he say?
他还说了什么
Nothing.
没了
I did good, right?
我做的很好 是吧
You got lucky.
你很幸运
Don't ever go against my wishes again.
不要再违背我的意愿了
Maybe Kanan can't get excited,
也许卡南兴奋不起来
but you sure are.
但你绝对兴奋了
Juke.
警官
Please.
拜托
It was a beautiful apartment, Jamie.
那个公♥寓♥很漂亮 杰米
Yeah? Lots of room for the kids.
是吗 有好几个房♥间给孩子们住
Privacy for us.
还有我们的私人空间
Sounds good.
听起来不错
You know what?
你知道吗
I might be able to afford that too.
我也许能负担得起
I had a meeting with Karen Bassett yesterday.
我昨天见了凯伦·巴西特
Who's that?
那是谁
Well, she is a hotelier
她是一个旅店老板
who's interested in putting one of my clubs
有兴趣投资一家我的夜♥总♥会♥
in a new space she's opening.
开在她的新旅店
I'm talking bigger than Simon Stern.
可比西蒙·斯特恩的生意大
Who's Simon Stern?
西蒙·斯特恩是谁
More like international opportunities.
更像国际合作机会
Beast.
禽兽
Yeah.
嗯
Jamie, I think I forgot something at home.
杰米 我好像有东西忘在家了
All right, we'll just shoot you back around to your house.
没关系 我们绕回你家去
No, no, it's okay. I've got a couple of calls I have to make.
不不 没事 我还有几通电♥话♥要打
I'll catch up with you after work.
我下班后找你吧
You sure? Yeah.
你确定 嗯
All right, walk safe. Bye.
好 路上小心 拜
What the fuck are you still doing following me around?
你♥他♥妈♥还跟踪我♥干♥嘛
I wasn't following you.
我没跟踪你
I was following Ghost.
我在跟踪幽灵
Oh, God, not again with this shit.
天啊 又是这破事
"This shit"?
破事
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
Oh, a gun?
枪吗
You're gonna shoot me, Angela?
你要开枪打我 安吉拉
Get the fuck off me before I scream,
在我叫之前赶紧滚
NYPD catches you, and I tell Mike you're still stalking me.
纽约警♥察♥抓了你 我会告诉迈克你还在跟踪我
Okay, go ahead.
好啊 请吧
Please, tell the whole department
拜托了 告诉整个部门的人
that you're still fucking the guy
你还在和那个人搞
who stole the Isabel Ruiz sketch, Angela.
他偷了伊莎贝尔·鲁伊斯速写 安吉拉
You're making this too easy.
你想得太简单了
Moving St. Patrick into your place
让圣帕特里克搬去你家
like you got carte fucking blanche, really?
好像你就拿到了全权打炮权 是吗
He's clean.
他是清白的
Well, that's what he told you, I bet, yeah.
好吧 我猜那是他告诉你的 是吧
But...
但是
Nope.
不是这样的
He is...
他
still up to his old tricks.
还在玩原来的把戏
This is him outside of Tommy Egan's.
这是他在汤米·伊根住处外头
Why would a guy out of the life
一个金盆洗手的人
drag himself back into it by hanging out
为什么会返回去
with a known drug dealer?
跟知名的毒枭鬼混
It's...
这
I bet he didn't tell you he was still talking to Egan.
我猜他没有告诉你他还在和伊根来往
Aww, Angela.
安吉拉
Trouble in paradise?
有问题了吧
So you're following him too.
所以你也在跟踪他
That would be law enforcement misconduct,
那属于执行机关不当行为
except you're not law enforcement right now, are you?
除非你现在不属于执行机关 是吗
Back off.
后退
You're right.
你对了
I can't out you to Mike,
我不能去迈克那儿告你
but if you get caught,
但如果你被抓了
I won't have to.
我也没必要了
But for me to get caught, you'd have to warn St. Patrick
要是我没被抓 你得去警告圣帕特里克
that I'm onto him, but I...
我盯上他了 但是我
I don't think you're gonna do that.
我不认为你会这么做
I bet you're afraid of what he might do.
我猜你很害怕他可能会做的事
That thing almost looks real.
这东西看起来像真的
Bro, it is real.
兄弟 这是真的
My mom was about to clean my room,
我妈要打扫我的房♥间
so I had to find another hiding spot for it.
所有我得另找一个地方藏
So you brought it to school? Where'd you even get that thing?
那你就带到学校来 你从哪搞来的
Man, just shut up and help me find a spot to hide it.
伙计 赶紧闭嘴帮我找地方藏
Hey, you guys.
嘿 你们俩
Get inside.
进去
What are you doing back here?
你们在这后面干什么
You smoking or something?
抽烟还是什么
What? No.
什么 没有
This is AUSA Angela Valdes.
我是司法部长助理安吉拉·巴尔德斯
What?
什么
What's going on, T.? Kids all right?
怎么了 T 孩子们还好吗
Raina's fine,
雷娜很好
but they're saying Tariq brought a gun to school.
但是他们说塔里克把枪带到学校了
A what? I know.
什么东西 我知道
Hell no.
不可能啊
Yeah, well, the gym teacher said
是啊 体育老师说
he found Tariq and his friend Calvin outside with it.
他发现塔里克和他朋友卡尔文带着枪在外面
Tariq already admitted that the gun was his.
塔里克已经承认了那是他的枪
Tariq ain't got no gun.
塔里克没有枪
But you do.
但是你有
Really?
是吗
You know I ain't careless
你知道我不会那么粗心
enough to leave my shit laying around...
把这种东西忘在家里
Tell me how else he got it, Tash.
告诉我他能怎么拿到枪 塔莎
It sure as hell wasn't me.
这他妈绝对不是我的
You kicked me out, remember?
你把我撵出去了 记得吗
Mr. And Mrs. St. Patrick.
圣帕特里克先生和太太
Ms. Chambers, my wife and I...
钱伯斯女士 我太太和我
we profusely apologize.
我们深表歉意
I don't know how my son got a gun.
我不知道我儿子怎么拿到枪的
We don't allow them in our home at all.
我们家里根本不允许有这种东西
The police told us that the gun is registered
警♥察♥告诉我们这支枪被登记在
to a Department of Justice employee,
一名司法部门雇员名下
an AUSA named Angela Valdes.
司法部长助理安吉拉·巴尔德斯
The police want to know...
警♥察♥想知道
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表