剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
So can we just get to why I'm here?
赶紧直说叫我来干嘛
Bullshit.
胡说八道
I came here to talk about what happened with Lobos,
我是来聊我跟洛沃斯之间的事的
nothing more.
别的没了
You people have a lot of nerve.
你们脸皮真厚
Hold on. Your client's not under arrest.
等等 你的委托人还没有被捕
He could walk out and back to his old life,
他可以随时出去 回到他以前的生活
but, Vibora, you know what's awaiting you.
但是 比沃拉 你清楚等着你的是什么
Enemies trying to kill you, feds looking to bust you.
你的敌人想宰了你 联邦调查局的人要抓你
Or you say yes
或者你同意
and we protect you and your business
只要你和我们合作 做一个污点线人
as long as you work with us as a criminal informant.
我们就能保护你和你的生意
Let me get this straight.
我把你刚才说的翻译一下
So you risk my client's life
你们让我的委托人冒着生命危险
by marching him through this building
走过这栋大楼
where anyone can see him dealing with the feds,
让人人都看见他在跟联邦调查局打交道
and then you tell him he should snitch
然后你们告诉他 为了保持安全
on his whole organization,
他应该告发他的整个组织
everyone he knows, in order to stay safe?
供出所有他认识的人
I don't know if this is incompetence or extortion,
我不知道这算不算合适 或是勒索
but either way, it's not what we were promised.
但是无论如何 都不是你们之前承诺的
Can you leave me alone with my client?
能让我和我的委托人走了吗
I don't know if or when we'll be willing to talk again.
我不知我们还愿不愿意或何时才愿意再谈
Leave us alone.
请你们走吧
I thought you got Vibora Ruiz
我以为你已经说服比沃拉·鲁伊斯
to leave town and stay that way.
离开这个镇不再回来了
I did.
我说服了啊
Well, I just saw him at the fucking federal building.
我刚才还他妈的在联邦大厦里看到他
Ruiz got arrested?
鲁伊斯被捕了
Oh, it didn't look like an arrest,
看上去不像是被捕了
and he was with your girlfriend, Angela.
而且他还跟你的女朋友安吉拉在一起
She didn't tell me. Yeah...
她没告诉我 是啊
I'm over there, and they start
我就在那儿 然后他们开始
clearing everybody out for a... A high-value federal witness,
为一名高价值的联邦证人清场
and in walks Ruiz.
接着鲁伊斯走了进来
So he's gonna snitch,
所以他要告发了
but the question is, on who?
但问题是 告发谁呢
God.
天啊
You sure he's gonna be loyal?
你确定他会忠实吗
Now, I'm gonna take that face you're making as a no.
我看你现在满脸都是怀疑的表情
Look, with Ruiz in play,
听着 只要鲁伊斯还在
everything he knows is potentially on the table.
所有他知道的事都有可能被暴露
Yeah.
是的
That could be bad for Lobos
这对洛沃斯不是什么好事
but worse for you.
对你更是
Angela didn't warn you at all?
安吉拉从来都没提醒过你吗
No. Huh.
没有 呵呵
I know you've been adamant about not using her,
我知道你一直坚持不利用她
but, James, it's obvious that she doesn't have your back.
但詹姆斯 很显然她并不支持你
Oh...
对了
I got the separation papers you asked for.
你要的分居协议我给你拿到了
You sure you still want them?
你确定你还想要这些吗
So why you ain't in school, man?
你为什么没去上学
Got suspended.
被停课了
You got suspended?
你被停课了
What happened... you was yelling too loud
发生了什么事 难道是曲棍球比赛的时候
at a lacrosse game or something?
你喊的声音太大了吗
It's that bad, huh?
有那么糟糕吗
Just thought, I mean, your pops had money so...
想想看 你♥爸♥爸那么有钱...
Yeah, don't even trip on it, little homey.
别那么在意了 小不点
Everybody been there.
每个人都经历过的
You got in trouble at school too?
你上学时也惹过麻烦吗
Hell, yeah.
当然了
I don't know nobody in the hood didn't get in trouble.
我们那片儿所有人都惹过麻烦
So how did you get here?
那你怎么来这里了
To be real with you, um,
说实话
I had my daughter.
我有个女儿
You know, the best thing that ever happened to me, man.
她是发生在我身上最美好的一件事了
Didn't want her to grow up the same way I grew up
我不想让她像我以前那样成长
or, uh, you had... your dad had to.
或者说是像你♥爸♥爸那样
Wait, so you grew up where my pop grew up?
等会儿 你跟我爸爸一个地方长大的吗
Yeah.
是啊
Did you know his driver, Shawn?
你认识他的司机肖恩吗
Yeah, you know, um...
我认识
I met him a few times.
曾经见过他几次
He was a good kid.
他是个好孩子
Yeah, that was my friend, but he died.
他是我的朋友 他死了
My dad, he... he didn't even care.
我爸 他根本不关心
Oh, nah, nah.
哦 不不
Trust me; your pops cared.
相信我 你♥爸♥爸是关心的
I was with him when he found out about Shawn.
他听说肖恩的事时我在他旁边
He took that real hard, man.
他当时很难过
Yeah?
是吗
Yes, very.
是的 非常难过
就给我一个能找到他的地址
未知号♥码: 一切就绪 要想今晚搞定
Tommy, I could use a little pick-me-up.
汤米 给我来点提神醒脑的东西
So how'd you two meet?
你们两个怎么认识的
Uh, I was a waitress at Truth.
我在真理当服务员
Oh, so you fucked the boss.
哦 于是你就跟老板搞上了
That's always the way to go
一般你要是不想干活了
when you don't want to work anymore.
这么做永远是最佳选择
What, are you gonna stand like a statue,
怎么 你要一直像个雕塑那么站着吗
or are you gonna join in?
过来一起嗨啊
Actually, I'm okay.
我还是算了吧
Oh, little Miss Bottle Service
哦 这东西配不上
is too good for it, huh?
侍酒妹吗
Yeah, Hol, it's the good stuff.
是啊 霍莉 这可是好货
Come on.
来吧
What's up, Tash?
你好 塔莎
Hey, what's up?
你好
All right, so I brought the stuff you were look...
我把你正在找的东西拿来了...
I'm glad to see the family's all together.
真高兴看你们一家团聚
It's so good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Oh! Good to see you.
你也是
Goodness, Kate, I thought you quit.
天啊 凯特 我以为你已经戒了
Oh, a little in the morning never hurt, right, Tommy?
早上来一点没关系的 是吧 汤米
Right.
是的
So how's everything? How's Jamie?
一切还好吗 杰米怎么样了
Honestly, I can't say
事实上 最近
I see very much of him anymore, Ms. Egan.
我也很少能见到他了 伊根女士
Ghost moved out.
幽灵搬出去了
Yeah. Ma, I told you.
是啊 妈 我告诉你了
Oh, oh, right.
哦 对
He's messing around with that girl he knew
他在跟那个高中认识的叫
from high school, Angela Valdes?
安吉拉·巴尔德斯的女孩瞎搞呢
Mmmmm. That's still going on?
是的 他俩还继续呢吗
I thought he'd be over that by now.
我以为他俩已经结束了
Mm.
没有
Ah, yeah, I'm in a rush.
我挺赶时间的
So you said you needed these?
你说你需要这些吗
Oh, yeah, yeah.
是的是的
Why don't you sign it?
签个字吧
There we go. That should do it.
好了 这样就行了吧
Okay. Thank you.
是的 谢谢
All right, I'll walk you out.
好了 我带你一起走吧
No, no, no, I'm too hungry to go anymore.
不不不 我饿得都走不动了
Got any food, Tommy?
汤米 你有吃的吗
Hungry? No, I don't have any food.
饿了 我一点吃的都没有
Why the hell don't you have any food?
你怎么能一点吃的都没有
She does blow with her son?
她跟她儿子一起吸毒
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表