剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Go home.
回去吧
I'll be in touch.
保持联♥系♥
Juke, I ain't 100%, but I can hold a gun.
警官 我虽没完全恢复 但拿枪不成问题
You sure about that?
你确定
I send you in there, I need to know
我要把你派过去 我就得确定
you ain't gonna juke that trigger.
你到时候不会掉链子
I bet you can't even jerk off yet.
我看你现在连手♥枪♥都打不了
Hey, get me a piece.
给我一支枪
I want to go out back, squeeze off a few rounds.
我想出去先打几枪练练手
You not hearing her right.
你没听懂她的意思
What if Jukebox comes in?
要是缉毒警进来了怎么办
Let me worry about that.
到时候让我来解决就行了
Jukebox don't think you can jerk off.
缉毒警说你打不了手♥枪♥
Is she right?
是这样吗
Nah, son.
想得美 小子
You ain't about to smash.
不是让你上的
This is about your hands.
得用手才行
Good.
很好
Good, good.
好 很好
Now, you can't be having all the fun.
乐子可不能让你一个人占尽
So I guess he's ready, huh?
看来他已经准备好了 是吧
His hands work...
他的手好使了
Both of them.
双手都没问题
I'm gonna take a shower.
我要去洗个澡
I put my top guys on your personal detail.
我派了最优秀的人去保护你
They've been running full-spectrum surveillance
他们对你进行了全方位的监视
on you, tailing you here, and your apartment,
跟随你到这里 你的公♥寓♥
to your wife's place, and despite your concerns,
你妻子家 尽管你有所担忧
there doesn't appear to be anyone following you.
但我们没发现有人在跟踪你
Well, that's good to hear.
这是个好消息
Thank you for all your hard work.
辛苦你们了
Uh, you and your guys have been rock solid, all right?
你和你的人一直都坚实可靠 对吧
And I appreciate you having my back.
感谢有你们保护我
Usually when someone hires personal security,
通常有人雇佣私人保镖时
it's to thwart a specific threat.
都是针对特殊的威胁
Is there a person we should anticipate?
有我们需要特别留心的人吗
If it's predictable, it's preventable.
如果可以预知 就可以防范
Club business...
夜♥总♥会♥生意...
is simply competitive.
无非就是竞争
When you have something that everybody wants,
当你手上有所有人想要的东西
it's easy to create enemies.
就很容易树敌
The cost of having it all, right?
这就是拥有一切的代价 是吧
No doubt.
毫无疑问
Well, how do you want to
你希望我们
proceed with your personal detail,
如何继续保护你
Mr. St. Patrick?
圣帕特里克先生
I'd like you guys to stay on me a while longer.
我希望你们能再跟着我一段时间
Just to be safe.
安全起见
Right. Just to be safe.
好的 安全起见
Is he in jail?
他坐牢了吗
No.
没有
Is he dead? No, Tasha, Jamie is fine.
他死了吗 没死 塔莎 杰米没事
I got Tariq's record expunged.
我已经删掉塔里克的案底了
The school reported the incident to the NYPD.
学校把这件事报告给纽约警♥察♥局了
I know Tariq is a good kid,
我知道塔里克是好孩子
so I called in a favor.
所以我找人帮了忙
It'll be like it never happened.
会像什么事也没发生过一样的
Tasha, I'm sorry.
塔莎 对不起
This is my fault.
这是我的错
It was the least I could do.
这至少是我能做的
Yeah.
是啊
The least.
至少
But you know you didn't do it for Tariq.
但你知道你这么做不是为了塔里克
Sure as hell didn't do it for me.
当然也不是为我
You did this for Ghost.
你是为了幽灵
And as long as you stay in this thing with him,
只要你还和他搅合在一起
you're gonna be doing for Ghost the rest of your life.
你这辈子都得为他卖♥♥命
Good-bye.
再见
That's a nice shave.
头剃得挺漂亮
It's as smooth as my ball sack.
就和我的蛋蛋一样光滑
We run out too fast.
我们的货卖♥♥得很快
Yeah, next shipment's arrived. It's full weight.
是啊 下一批货到了 足量的
What about the extra keys you promised me?
你答应多给我的货呢
I'm a man of my word.
我是讲信用的人
You'll get them
只要我们
as long as we don't run into no more problems
不出现上次那样的问题
like last time.
你会拿到的
The problem has been taken care of.
问题已经解决了
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.
我为上次的争执向你道歉
It won't happen again.
不会再有下次了
Good.
很好
You did me a solid, man.
你帮了我大忙了
Those aliases you gave me on Vibora Ruiz paid off.
你给我的那些比沃拉·鲁伊斯假名很有用
He's in San Diego. I'm flying out tonight.
他在圣地亚哥 我今晚乘飞机过去
Nice.
太好了
You need DEA backup on this thing?
这事你要缉毒局的支援吗
Should I call my guys,
要我叫我的人
have them meet you on-site, lend a hand?
和你在现场会合 帮把手吗
No, thanks.
不用 谢了
Already coordinated with San Diego PD, so...
已经和圣地亚哥警局协调好了 所以...
Cool.
没问题
Well, shit, Knox.
不错啊 诺克斯
I smell a promotion.
我闻到晋升的气息了
And unlike Angela,
不像安吉拉
you've done it without sucking anyone's dick.
你不用给谁吹♥箫♥就做到了
She didn't suck Mike's dick to get on the task force.
她没有为了加入专案组去给迈克吹♥箫♥
DOJ drafted a deal.
司法部起草了一个协议
If Ruiz takes it,
如果鲁伊斯接受
finally have a witness to testify against Lobos.
那洛沃斯终于有个不利证人了
But Lobos is dead. Right.
但洛沃斯已经死了 没错
I meant testify against Tommy Egan
我是指汤米·伊根和詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
and James St. Patrick.
有不利证人了
Ruiz, he can name the whole network.
鲁伊斯可以说出所有的关系网
It's really too bad Lobos got got
洛沃斯挂了真是太糟了
'cause Ruiz would've been a direct witness against him.
因为鲁伊斯能直接证明他有罪
When I was working UC, I saw him talking to Lobos
我还在当卧底的时候 我亲眼见过
with my own fucking eyes.
他和洛沃斯谈话
He would've cracked the case wide open.
他会让这个案子真♥相♥大白的
Yeah.
没错
Oh, shit, I got to go.
糟了 我得走了
You let me know how it all plays out.
全部结束后记得告诉我
You call me if you need anything,
有需要就找我
and you get it all by the book.
保证帮你按章办事
I don't want to see
我可不想看到那些人♥渣♥
any of these motherfuckers walking on techs.
因为一点细节疏忽就逍遥法外
Come on. You know it.
拜托 你懂的
Thanks a lot. Good luck, bro.
多谢了 祝你好远 兄弟
All right.
好的
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我回来晚了
Mmm, smells delicious.
闻起来很可口
What are you making?
你在做什么
You went to see Tasha?
你去见塔莎了
What the hell were you thinking?
你到底在想什么
After hearing your conversation this morning
今早听到你们的对话后
and knowing how much you miss the kids,
我知道你有多想念孩子们
it seemed like the right thing to do.
那样做好像挺正确的
I had good intentions.
我是出于好意
I appreciate you taking care of Tariq's record,
我感谢你搞定了塔里克的档案
but you should ask me before you go over there.
但你去那里之前 应该先问下我
I don't need to ask for your permission, Jamie.
我不需要征求你的许可 杰米
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表