剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
I'm gonna go take Holly
我带霍莉去
to check out a new lipstick I got, okay?
看看我新买♥♥的口红 可以吗
Yeah, we good.
我们没意见
Where did you get a gun anyway?
不过你从哪里得到的枪
Well, I took it out of Angela's purse.
我从安吉拉的提包里拿的
Got to talk to some idiot therapist.
我得去和某个傻帽治疗师谈话
My mom doesn't want me to tell him anything.
妈妈不想让我告诉他任何事
Your moms is right.
你妈妈是对的
She's just looking out for you.
她这是为你好
You know that, right? Right?
你知道的 对吧 对吗
Yeah, I just...
我知道 我只是...
I just wish they could be real with me.
我只希望他们能跟我说真话
They're always fake.
他们总是很虚伪
Like, Dad, he moved with Angela,
就像爸爸 他移情安吉拉
and I still don't know what happened to Uncle Shawn.
还有我到现在都不知道肖恩叔叔怎么了
It's like he could do whatever he wants
这就好像他可以为所欲为
and get away with it.
并不受处罚
Yeah, no doubt.
确实
Listen, you got every right to be upset.
听着 你有权利心烦
Families are supposed to stay together,
但家人应该团结一体
not break up.
而不是分离
But if I do know one thing about your old man, Tariq,
但关于你父亲 我可以肯定的一点是 塔里克
he loves the crap out of you.
他爱着有关你的一切
And no matter what happens,
同样地 不论发生什么
your Uncle Tommy always got your back.
你的汤米叔叔都会支持你
Forever.
永远
The fuck you gonna do with a baby?
有了孩子你想怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
You ain't been in the game but a minute.
你入这行时间不短了
You gonna be a dealer's baby mama?
你想给个毒贩生孩子吗
You got no clue what you're getting yourself into.
你根本不知道已经把自己卷进什么里头了
Every time Tommy walks out that door,
汤米每次走出家门
he may never come back.
都有可能再也回不来
You think you can raise a kid on your own?
你觉得你可以独自抚养一个孩子吗
You're doing it.
你不就是吗
Ghost ain't dead, and my mama helps me.
幽灵没有死 我妈妈也在帮我带
Now, Kate Egan, she ain't exactly grandma material.
但凯特·伊根可不是做奶奶的料
Have you met her crazy ass?
你见过那个疯婆娘了吗
No.
没有
Does Tommy want to keep the baby?
汤米想要这个孩子吗
Tommy doesn't know?
汤米不知道
I really want to tell him.
我真的很想告诉他
I just...
我只是...
I haven't decided if I'm keeping it yet.
我还没有想好要不要留下他
I really love Tommy and I want to be a family.
我很爱汤米 也很想和他组建家庭
I just...
我只是...
I don't know.
我说不上来
You can't not fucking tell him.
你♥他♥妈♥得告诉他
The baby is half his too.
这孩子有他的一半
If he found out you did something
如果他发现你没和他商量
without talking to him first, well,
就做了什么
I wouldn't want to be you when he finds out.
等他发现了那场面我都不敢想
I'm James St. Patrick, the owner of Verbatim.
我是詹姆斯·圣帕特里克 威宝的所有者
I want to thank y'all for spending the night with me!
感谢到场的各位能与我共度这个夜晚
Next seven minutes, open bar!
接下来的七分钟 酒吧免费开放
Shit's so fucking good.
这太他妈好吃了
Why ain't you eating, babe?
你怎么不吃啊 宝贝
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Mm. Have a bite.
咬一口嘛
I said I'm not hungry. Jesus.
我说了我不饿 天哪
About to be on the rag or something?
你这是大姨妈要来了还是咋
Did you ever reach out to the Jamaicans
你有没有为了幽灵的事情
on the Ghost thing?
去联♥系♥牙买♥♥加人
No, I've been busy doing drops.
没啊 我一直忙于毒品生意
I'm not gonna go all the way up to Queens
我才不要大老远地
to that fucking restaurant to ask them to do something
跑到皇后区的那个破餐厅
that I could do myself.
再让他们做些我自己就能解决的事
You got to be fucking kidding me.
你♥他♥妈♥一定是在逗我
Are you ever gonna do it?
你到底做不做
Yo, I don't get you.
我搞不懂你在激动什么
A minute ago you was busting my balls
你刚刚还挑我毛病
about me not trusting you,
说我不信任你
but now I'm getting the sense that you're the one
但我现在觉得
who don't trust me.
是你不信任我吧
So you don't believe in me, Holly?
所以你不相信我是吗 霍莉
Fuck.
妈的
Of course I believe in you.
我当然相信你
It's just... Just what?
只是... 只是什么
There's something I want to talk to you about.
我有事和你谈
Nah, fuck that. I'm done talking.
不 去他妈的 没什么好谈的
This ain't no free show.
这不是白看的
What do you want?
你想干嘛
Where Jukebox?
缉毒警呢
At work...
上班...
keeping the streets safe.
维护街区治安
I got something for you.
我有东西给你
What's this for?
这是干吗用的
Thought you could fence it.
我想你能拿去卖♥♥了
Get your own money.
给自己留点钱
Not have to rely on Jukebox for your shit.
不用什么都依赖缉毒警
Jukebox gives me everything I need.
缉毒警给了我需要的一切
Everything?
一切吗
I ain't gonna say nothing if you don't say nothing.
如果你不说 我也不会说
I ain't got a goddamn thing to say.
我可没什么要说的
Knox.
诺克斯
Welcome back. Good to be back, sir.
欢迎归来 – 很高兴能回来 长官
Agent Greg Knox has caught us a very big fish,
格雷格·诺克斯特工为我们抓到了一条大鱼
and it is with great pleasure
我很荣幸
that I welcome him back on the team.
带他回到我们的团队
Go ahead and give everyone the update.
继续 告诉大家你的进展
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Well, I know we've all been working tirelessly for months
我知道大家为了起诉费利佩·洛沃斯
to prosecute Felipe Lobos, and now we finally have
已不知疲倦地奋战了好几个月 现在我们终于
the star witness we need to lock him away for good.
找到一位需要永久关押的重要证人
I found Vibora Ruiz in San Diego.
我在圣地亚哥找到了比沃拉·鲁伊斯
Took some convincing and
经过一番劝解
we're gonna have to cut him a deal,
我们跟他达成协议
but he's agreed to testify against Lobos,
他终究还是答应来举证洛沃斯了
and I think we can convince him
我想我们可以说服他
to give us the whole network.
供出整个交易网络
This is a huge win for us, folks.
这是我们的一场巨大胜利 同志们
Congratulations, Greg.
恭喜你 格雷格
Thanks. Good job.
谢谢 干得漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
You know what?
你知道吗
You got some ratchet-ass customers
你店里最近有一些
up in the shop.
彪悍的顾客啊
Who was the girl getting a blonde weave?
那个做了金发大卷的女孩是谁
Girl, you don't even know, right?
你还不知道吧
So her man's been cheating on her.
她男人出轨了
Said the other night he came home late
一天晚上他回来的很晚
and she straight up told him to pull his pants down
她直接让他把裤子脱了
so she could smell his dick.
她要闻闻他鸡♥巴♥上有没有别的女人味
Oh, no, she didn't. Yes.
天 这也能干的出来 是啊
And she took one whiff and kicked his ass to the curb.
她深吸了一口气 然后把他踢出了家门
Are you serious? Yes.
真的吗 是啊
I told you that girl was crazy.
我给你说了这姑娘可疯了
So what you doing?
你在做什么
You redecorating, T?
想重新装♥修♥吗 T
I thought it would be fun
我感觉应该很开心
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表