剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Power...
《权欲》 前情提要
What did Ghost really take away from you?
幽灵到底拿了你什么东西
I know that Dre told you not to hang out with me,
我知道德雷告诉你别跟我混一块
but Dre be talking out both sides of his mouth.
但是他这家伙的话向来不靠谱
I see potential in you, my friend...
我能看出你的潜力 朋友
you could replace me.
有朝一日或许你能取代我
What's this?
这是什么
Belongs to Lobos's guy.
洛沃斯手下的东西
Whoever the leak is at your office
你办公室的那个内鬼
was calling him on that phone.
就是用这个手♥机♥与他联♥系♥的
We can't be together, Angie.
我们不能在一起 安吉
It's the right decision.
这才是明智的决定
Greg? I guess I'm used to people
格雷格 我想自己已经习惯
disappearing in the middle of the night.
别人在深夜消失了吧
I'm right here.
我就在这里
State-of-the-art FBI button recorder.
联邦调查局最先进的纽扣录音机
It's gonna record anything within a 20-foot radius.
它能录下方圆六米内的所有声音
Knox wants to make sure you're mentioned on the tape.
诺克斯让我确保录音里录到你的名字
I cannot be mentioned, not once.
不能提到我 一次都不行
Neither Tommy nor I can be incriminated
汤米和我都不能涉案
in any way, or the deal is off.
否则交易就取消
Ghost just told me he's gonna take out Milan.
幽灵告诉我 他要干掉米兰
He's using Ruiz to do it.
他正借鲁伊斯之手去干
I know you had a plan with Ruiz.
我知道你和鲁伊斯有个计划
Ruiz told me about it, right before I stabbed him.
鲁伊斯都告诉我了 然后我捅死了他
Tommy, where's the body?
汤米 尸体在哪
It's under the fuckin' L.I.E., where I left it.
我把它丢在了长岛高速路底下
If we're gonna do this, kill Milan, I call the shots.
如果我们要杀掉米兰 就让我来做主
Come on, Ruiz, where the fuck are you?
拜托 鲁伊斯 你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
Shit. Greg Knox.
该死 我是格雷格 诺克斯
What? Where?
什么 在哪
Sorry, sir, this is an active police crime scene.
抱歉 长官 警方正在调查案发现场
I don't think you have jurisdiction.
恐怕这不属于您的管辖范围
Move the fuck away from me.
赶紧给我滚开
Hey, it's all right, it's all right,
没关系 没关系
let him through. This asshole's the reason
让他过去吧 就是多亏了这混♥蛋♥
we're out here freezing our ball sacks off.
我们才要跑到这里来受冻
Ran Ruiz's file.
我查了鲁伊斯的档案
Said he turned federal witness.
据说他已经成了联邦证人
Who the hell was he gonna snitch out?
不知道他想供出谁
Felipe Lobos cartel.
费利佩·洛沃斯集团
Jesus. Man, he should've been in WITSEC...
天啊 他不是应该加入证人保护计划吗
shopping for Wranglers
买♥♥辆越野车
in "Bumfuckistan," Nebraska, somewhere.
定居在内布拉斯加之类的什么鬼地方
Yeah, but we were all out of tickets to "Bumfuckistan."
是啊 但现在谁都去不了那么远的地方了
His deal got pulled. I had to kick him.
他的交易取消了 就当不了证人
WITSEC wasn't an option.
所以证人保护计划行不通
I did officially everything I could do.
我已经想尽所有办法了
You mind?
介意我看一下吗
Be my guest.
请便
Tell you what, you better officially pray
你最好赶紧祈祷
to whatever god you pissed off this doesn't leak
这件事不要传出去
or you'll never see another CI again.
否则你别想再找线人了
Hey, look, you seen enough?
看够了吗
I gotta start cleaning up your shit show.
我得替你收拾烂摊子了
Yeah, I think I got all I need. Thanks.
我已经得到我想要的东西了 谢了
Feds. Fuckin' idiots.
这些联调局的蠢货
What do you want, Jamie?
干嘛 杰米
Is there an indictment coming against me or Tommy
有人指控我或汤米
for the murder of Felipe Lobos?
谋杀费利佩·洛沃斯吗
Are you serious?
开什么玩笑
Something about Ruiz making up lies about me
是不是鲁伊斯诬陷我
to make a deal with your people?
好和你们的人做交易
I haven't heard anything
我压根没听说过
about anything like that.
这之类的事情
We had to burn Ruiz because Lobos died.
洛沃斯一死 我们就没必要保护鲁伊斯了
He lost his deal. I don't think anyone's
他的交易取消了 从那之后
been in contact with him since.
应该没人再跟他联♥系♥了
Why are you asking me this now?
为什么突然问我这些
Because I don't trust that you would tell me, Angela.
因为我不相信你跟我说的话 安吉拉
You don't trust me?
你不相信我
I'll protect you because it's in my own best interest.
为了我自身的利益 我会保护好你的
You can trust that.
你可以相信这一点
I'll ask about Ruiz,
我会打听一下鲁伊斯
I'll let you know what I find out.
然后告诉你结果
Good-bye, Jamie.
再见 杰米
I... Habla Inglés?
我是... 可以说英语吗
Hi, uh, yeah,
你好 对
this is FBI Special Agent Gregory Knox.
我是FBI探员格雷格里·诺克斯
I, uh, wanted to speak with the agent who gave
之前有人告诉米格尔·桑多瓦尔
Miguel Sandoval a tip of a Felipe Lobos
费利佩·洛沃斯会在曼哈顿出席会议
meeting in Manhattan a little while back.
我想找一下那个人
I just wanted to get to the source
我想问一下
of the information.
消息的来源
Yeah, I think maybe a... Agent Rivera.
好像是里维拉探员
No, I know.
我明白
There must be a million Agent Riveras.
一定有好多探员姓里维拉
If you could just find out, get back to me
如果你能帮忙找一下
as soon as possible, that would be...
然后尽快告诉我 那就太好...
Yeah, yeah, great, that's my number.
对 对 是我的号♥码
Okay.
好的
When were you gonna tell me about Ruiz?
你打算什么时候告诉我鲁伊斯的事
Jerry, I know this looks bad.
杰里 我知道事情看起来很糟糕
I'm in Davis's office defending you,
我刚刚还在戴维斯的办公室帮你说话
and then I come to find out you were already at the crime scene.
结果你早就去过案发现场了
I checked my phone, no call from you.
我看了电♥话♥ 你没找过我
I went straight there when I found out.
我一得到消息就马上赶过去了
I... yes, I should've called you. I, I see that now.
我... 对 我应该先通知你 我明白了
Davis thinks that this is your fault,
戴维斯觉得这是你的责任
and I don't disagree.
我也没反驳
Okay, whether or not that you had to kick Ruiz,
不管你取消保护鲁伊斯是对是错
if his murder was a retaliation to him turning witness,
如果他是因为转为证人遭到报复而死
then your career and mine is fucked with ten dicks running.
那你和我的职业生涯可就彻底完蛋了
If you've been running Ruiz off the books,
如果你在私下调查鲁伊斯
you better have something great.
最好赶紧拿出些成果来
May be the only thing that saves us both.
或许这是我们俩的唯一希望了
Hey. Hey, man, um...
嘿 哥们
yeah, uh, can we meet up at your place?
嗯 我能去你那里谈谈吗
Yeah, uh, it's urgent.
对 有急事
So, you don't know what's on the tape?
这么说你不知道录到了什么
Well, I'm not sure, but unless the recording time ran out,
我不确定 但除非录音机内存用完了
Tommy killed Ruiz.
里面有汤米杀了鲁伊斯的证据
Ohh. Shit, man.
真该死
Now we got a conflict of interest.
这下我们有利益冲突了
I'm still Tommy's lawyer.
我现在还是汤米的律师
Proctor, don't give me that shit.
普罗科特 少跟我扯淡
I pay you.
是我雇的你
Yeah, but I'm on the court record for him,
没错 但我出庭是为他辩护的
and that tape is evidence that could help send him to jail,
而这份录音是能将他送入监狱的证据
evidence that you helped fabricate.
是你协助制♥造♥的证据
The conversations on that tape, Proctor,
录音中的对话内容 普罗科特
could implicate me in multiple felonies,
可能会把我牵扯进多项犯罪
so Tommy's best interest is in my best interest!
所以汤米的利益也就是我的利益
Are you even sure Knox has the device?
你能确定录音装置在诺克斯手上吗
I mean, I can't be sure of anything,
我什么都确定不了
and Angela claims... Because I asked her...
而且安吉拉要求... 也是我请她这么做的
to not know of any pending indictment.
不要干预未决的指控
You know how I feel about
信任那个美国陆军协会的瓦尔迪兹
you trusting AUSA Valdez.
你知道我是什么态度
She's your girlfriend, I... but...
她是你女朋友 我知道 但是
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表