剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
She owes me.
她欠我的
I was there for her when her daddy...
她父亲因她是女同把她踢出家门时
kicked her out for the way she is.
是我帮了她
You her...
你是她的
Girlfriend?
女朋友
Yeah.
是的
But I like niggas too.
但我也喜欢男人
Obviously.
很显然
What's that you're drinking?
你喝的是什么
Texas tea.
德州茶
You want to try a little?
你想尝尝吗
It might make you feel better.
没准儿让你感觉好些
That don't taste like no damn tea.
一点也不像茶
It grows on you after a few sips.
多喝几口就像了
So you told Jukebox to move
所以是你告诉缉毒警搬到华盛顿
to D.C. and accept who she really is.
并且接受真实的自己
That's probably why she looks up to you so much.
那可能就是她如此敬重你的原因
She don't look up to me.
她不敬重我
If she looked up to me, she wouldn't be no damn cop.
如果她敬重我 就不会去当警♥察♥了
Must have been some real bad shit
一定还有些不好的事
go down between you and whoever jumped you.
发生在你和你的竞争对手之间
You ain't been outside that long.
你出狱没多久
Might be a little history there.
那可有段历史了
Is there gonna be a rematch?
还有复赛吗
Fuck yeah.
当然
I'm just too fucked up...
我只是现在太糟糕
to go at Ghost.
没办法袭击幽灵
I mean, ghosts.
我是说 幽灵们
Keisha's definitely got your back.
凯莎肯定对你鼎力相助
I saw the way she was looking at me.
我看到她看我的眼神了
You must've told her about the earrings.
你一定告诉过她耳环的事
Why wouldn't I?
我为什么不
You took 'em, didn't you?
你拿走了它们 不是吗
Yeah, I did.
是 我拿的
Shit.
妈的
Make sure your seatbelt's on.
系好安全带
The police are behind us.
警♥察♥在我们后面
Don't look back. What the fuck are you doing?
别回头看 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Just chill. I can't.
放轻松 我做不到
I've got all this cash on me.
现金都在我手上
I thought we were going to make deposits at the bank.
我以为我们要去存到银行里呢
Just close your bag
把包拉上
and act normal, okay?
表现自然一些 好吗
Good evening, ma'am. May I see your license and registration?
晚上好女士 能出示下驾驶证和登记证吗
I'm stopping you because you made an improper lane change
我们让你停车是因为
about a mile and a half back.
你在1.5公里远的地方违规变道了
I'm so, so sorry, officer. It's... it's my fault.
真不好意思 警官 都是我的错
Tasha's my nanny.
塔莎是我的保姆
If she did anything wrong,
如果她做错了什么
it's because I was just rushing her
都是因为我刚刚催她
to get back to my place. Sorry, sir.
赶紧送我回家 对不起 长官
Me did try to do what me boss say.
我只是尽量按我老板的要求做事
Me never realize me never put on the signal.
我没意识到我没打转向灯
Well just...
那好吧
Use your turn signals next time.
下次记得打转向灯
Oh, I appreciate that, officer. Okay, watch the road.
太感谢你了 长官 好吧 注意看路
Manners and respect. Watch the road.
向你致敬 注意看路
Okay.
好
We got it on good authority that the drugs we gave you
我们有确凿证据 我们给你的毒品
have been stepped on and turned to shit.
被拿去掺了假 变成了垃圾货
What business is it of yours once you deliver the product to us?
货卖♥♥给我们后还关你们什么事
Technically, it's not,
严格来讲 不关我们的事
but if you're selling garbage,
但如果你们卖♥♥垃圾货
someone's gonna get dead, and then the cops come.
会出人命的 这样警♥察♥就会来
They trace this shit. Uh, we both lose.
他们要追查这破事 我们就都玩完
I can't hear a word over this shit.
这么吵我一个字都听不到
Will someone go up there and pull this guy's fucking plug?
有没有人过去抢了那家伙的麦
I have no knowledge of what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I believe you,
我相信你
and you've been in the game a lot longer than me,
而且你干这行的时间比我久得多
so I ain't gonna tell you how to run your business,
所以不用我告诉你如何打理生意
but who's ever doing this
但不管是你们内部的谁
in your organization is actually withholding the extra cash
在干这事 实际上都是用卖♥♥掺假的毒品
they're making by selling this diluted product.
在赚外快
If what you say is true,
如果你们说的是真的
then this all occurred because you make a promise
那这一切都是因为你们承诺给货
and you did not deliver.
但是却没送来
We dealing with that drug situation as we speak,
正如我们所说 我们正在处理毒品的问题
but I need you to right this wrong,
但你得纠正这个错误
so the two of us can have a long partnership,
这样我们俩才能长♥期♥合作
making money for years to come.
一起赚钱
Don't worry about it.
别担心
I will look into it.
我会调查的
If you think we're leaving before this, you're fucking nuts.
如果你认为我们不看表演就走 你就错了
Me can't believe you made me play
偶不敢相信你让我演
the Driving Miss Daisy routine.
"为黛西小姐开车"的套路
And it worked. It totally fucking worked.
而且起作用了 完全有效
Even though I nearly lost my shit
即使看你入戏在克利奥小姐角色里
seeing you go all Miss Cleo.
我都快吓尿了
I've always been good at, you know, doing voices,
我一直很擅长 模仿别人
imitating people.
还有声音
I didn't know that.
我之前并不知道
Holly, there's a lot that we don't know about each other.
霍莉 我们互相不知道的事还很多
Can you do a Tommy impression?
你能模仿汤米吗
Oh, yeah, I probably can.
噢 我或许可以
All you got to do is make a bunch of faces
你只需做一堆表情
and curse every other word.
每隔一个词就来个粗口
"Yo, Tash. Yo, Tash.
哟 塔莎 哟 塔莎
"I'm about to cancel Christmas on these motherfuckers.
我要让这群混♥蛋♥再也没命过圣诞节
Yeah, you got any more hushpuppies up in here?"
还有饺子吗
Is that supposed to be me?
那是在学我吗
Yeah. I don't fucking sound like that.
是 我他妈不这么说话
"I don't fucking sound like that."
我他妈不这么说话
I'm glad you two are getting along so well together
我在外面拼命工作
while I'm busting my ass out here.
很高兴你们俩相处这么愉快
We're getting shit set up, a'ight?
我们把事情都安排好了 好吗
Actually, we were busy getting pulled over.
事实上 我们被条子追了
What?
什么
We handled it.
我们解决了
What?
什么
It's like we used to say,
就像我们过去说的
they ain't see shit, we ain't say shit...
他们屁都没看到 我们也屁都没说
So it ain't shit.
所以屁事都没有
All right, it's time for me to get home to my kids.
好了 我该回家看孩子们了
I'll see y'all.
回见
How are they doing with Ghost gone?
幽灵走了他们怎么样
Yo, look, baby, she don't want to talk about him.
听着 宝贝 她不想讨论幽灵
And you know what? Neither do I.
你知道吗 我也不想讨论他
You know what?
你知道吗
Honestly, this whole situation
说实话 现在的情况
has been a bit rough on all of us,
对我们来说有点艰难
but we're taking it day by day.
但是我们正在逐渐适应
I can't believe anyone would do this to their family.
真不敢相信有人会这么对待自己的家人
I mean, what'd he do, go get a new apartment or something?
我意思是 他做了什么 找了个新公♥寓♥还是啥
Nah, he moved in with his bitch.
没有 他搬去贱♥人♥小三家了
What a dick.
真是个混♥蛋♥
All right. I'm out, y'all.
好了 我走了
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Holly, don't forget we're gonna meet at the bank
霍莉 别忘了我们明天
at 9:00 in the morning.
九点在银行见
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表