剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
from your safe-house murders.
我找到了其中一人的妻子
Her husband was making 50 grand on a U.S. Marshal salary,
她丈夫是美国联邦法官 年薪五万
but now his widow is living the high life
可是现在这个寡妇过着很奢侈的生活
in a mansion in La Jolla.
住在拉荷亚的一栋大楼里
That doesn't track.
那不合理
It's possible the marshal
有可能这位法官
had a good life insurance policy
考虑到他的职业风险很高
given his high-risk profession.
所以买♥♥了高额的人身保险
Or maybe someone's taking care of her with hush money.
又或许有人给了她一笔封口费
She might know something.
她可能知道什么事
I've left her a message to set a call.
我已经给她留言让她回电♥话♥
Let me know when you hear back from her.
接到她电♥话♥时通知我
我们可能有麻烦了
发给: 未知号♥码
Since your DJ Taj fuck-up,
自从你把播音员塔杰的事搞砸了
I notice you been hustling extra hard in the clubs.
我注意到你对夜♥总♥会♥工作额外努力
Attending this meeting is your reward.
参加这次会议就是你的奖励
Just sit back, listen, learn.
你只用舒舒服服地坐着边听边学
That street shit is second nature to you, Andre.
江湖上那套对你来说是老♥习♥惯 安德烈
We got to get it where this hustle is too.
现在这个营生也要搞明白
Especially if you still considering doing both.
特别是你考虑两样兼顾的话
Look man, I know I wasn't getting it all at first,
老兄 我知道我一开始没完全搞清楚
but, on the real, shit's been hard
但是说真的 这太难了
having one foot in the hood and one foot out.
一边当混混 一边走正道
Nothing tougher than shedding that old skin,
没有什么比褪去旧皮囊
having to leave behind those that ain't willing
扔下那些不愿意跟你一起成长的
to grow with you.
更艰难了
There she is.
她来了
James.
詹姆斯
Andre, meet the lovely Karen Bassett.
安德烈 这位是可爱的凯伦·巴西特
Karen, this is Andre. Nice to meet you.
凯伦 这位是安德烈 很高兴认识你
Damn, you look banging in that dress.
我靠 你穿这条裙子靓爆了
Thank you.
谢谢
There we are. Right on time.
大家都到齐了 很准时
One Superiority Burger for the boss lady
为从纽约东村飞来的老板娘
flown in from East Village.
准备了一个超级汉堡
I got it right, right? Nice work.
我没弄错吧 非常好
Important to know the taste of the tastemakers.
了解时尚风向标的品味很重要
Speaking of which, you know how excited I am
说到这个 你知道我有多么期待
to talk about the potential expansion of my brand
谈谈关于我的品牌有没有可能
into your new hotel.
入驻你的新酒店
I am too, but there's one problem.
我也很期待 但是有个问题
I did more research on you, and nobody knows who you are.
我进一步打探了你的来路 没人认识你
Isn't that interesting, seeing as though my name
那不是太有意思了吗 很多出版物上
and my clubs are mentioned in several publications.
都能看到我和我夜店的名字
That's not enough.
那不够
You need to develop and manage your brand on social media
你得像其他人一样在社交媒体上
just like everyone else.
发展和管理你的品牌
I'll show you.
我找给你看
See all these owners?
看见这些品牌拥有人了吗
Partying with their clientele.
在跟他们的客户开派对
Free bottle service isn't enough anymore.
免费酒水已经不够了
Regular people want to feel like celebs,
普通人想要有名人的感觉
like they have access.
比如名人有机会接近你
Give them access.
也给他们这样的机会
Let them feel like they know you
让他们觉得跟你很熟
and they'll keep coming back for more.
他们就会成为回头客
No doubt.
绝对是这样
Demand and supply.
求供关系
Don't you mean supply and demand?
你不是要说供求关系吧
No, they've been teaching that wrong for years.
不是 这些年来他们一直教的都是错的
You see, demand comes first,
你看 需求第一
and whoever supplies it profits.
而提供的人就会获利
Right.
没错
Karen,
凯伦
my brand is the mystery of James St. Patrick.
我的品牌是詹姆斯·圣帕特里克之谜
People are intrigued by the unknown.
人们对未知充满好奇
Look, I want to take our relationship to the next level,
听着 我希望我们的关系能更进一步
but I can't set a meeting with my board of directors
但是等你开始打入社交媒体了
until you get on social media.
我再安排董事会跟你们开会
Your brand needs a face.
你的品牌需要代言人
I can't sell a ghost.
我不能出♥售♥一个幽灵
Vibora Ruiz.
比沃拉·鲁伊斯
Agent Greg Knox, FBI.
FBI探员格雷格·诺克斯
Well, this is not what I expected from a guy
这可和我预想的那个花了三十几年
that spent three decades building the Soldado Nation.
打造出索尔达多族的人不一样
Guess you just had no place else to go
我猜 洛沃斯把你逼走后
when Lobos forced you out, huh?
你无处可去了
God, I bet you were pissed.
我赌你被气坏了吧
Fuck, I know I would be
妈的 换我也会这样
if someone took away everything I had worked for.
如果谁也夺走了我奋斗的一切
You're not safe here.
你在这不安全
Lobos knows where you are.
洛沃斯知道你在哪
We've been monitoring his communications
我们监控了他的通讯
and we just got credible intel that says he's got hitters
刚刚得到可靠情报称 他现已派了杀手
crossing the border right now
跨越边境
to kill you and your family.
要来杀了你和你全家
You got two options:
你有两个选择
you stay here and you die
要么待在这儿等死
or you take a deal and you testify against Lobos.
要么合作 举证洛沃斯
And with him out of the way,
只要不让他挡道
you could take your business back.
你就能拿回自己的生意了
That's right.
这就对了
Go back to work
在FBI的支持下
with the FBI's blessing.
回去工作
Back to your life.
回到原来的生活
I heard your father was sick.
我听说你父亲病了
You didn't know.
你不知道
You can't always believe what a cop says.
不能总是相信警♥察♥说的
But Lobos' men are coming.
但洛沃斯的手下正在过来
You want to call my bluff, fine,
你想说我在虚张声势 没关系
but you're gonna be betting with your life,
但你何尝不是在用自己的命赌
with your family's lives.
用你家人的命赌
What's up, T?
你好啊 T
What's up?
你好
Hey, you got any leftovers?
嘿 你有剩菜吗
Go and check for your damn self.
自己去找
Holly, when you gonna learn how to cook?
霍莉 你啥时候能学会做菜啊
Tasha, maybe you could teach her.
塔莎 你可以教教她
The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
要抓住男人的心 首先得抓住他的胃啊
I got other skills.
我有别的方法抓住
I know that's right.
这个确实有
Looks like you gonna be coming over here to eat, Tommy.
看来你以后要到这里蹭饭了 汤米
Uncle T.
汤米叔叔
Yo, what's up, 'Riq?
你好啊 里克
You feeling, man?
感觉怎么样 小伙子
Good.
挺好
Uh, shouldn't you be at school?
这时候你不该在学校吗
Boy got suspended.
他被停学了
You need to talk some sense into him.
你得给他讲讲道理
What's wrong with you?
你这是怎么了
Come on, son. Talk to me.
来吧 小兄弟 和我说说
Me and you gonna have a little talk, all right?
咱俩稍微谈谈 怎样
Last time I got suspended...
我上一次被停学...
Since when does wine get wasted with you?
什么时候你对红酒都这么浪费了
I, uh...
我...
You're not drinking.
你不喝酒了
You're about to cry for no reason.
你会无缘无故地哭
Shit, Holly.
我的天 霍莉
Please don't tell me you're...
别告诉我你...
Tommy!
汤米
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表