剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
All right.
好吧
Whoa, Valdes, where you headed in such a hurry?
巴尔德斯 你这么着急去哪里啊
Ladies' room... excuse me.
卫生间 先走一步
Hey, Valdes, did you hear?
嘿 巴尔德斯 你听说了吗
I think we're, uh, all about to be cleared of this MJ bullshit.
我们快查清MJ胡说八道的证词了
What happened?
你们有什么发现
It looks like someone initiated a search
看来有人利用监狱的管理系统
in the prison system related to Lobos's whereabouts.
调查了洛沃斯的下落
Nugget is, it was done after we told everyone Lobos was dead.
重点是 我们公布洛沃斯的死讯后 他才查的
Whoever it was obviously wasn't one of us.
不管是谁干的 肯定不是我们
Because we knew of Lobos's location.
因为我们知道洛沃斯在哪
They're trying to find the source of the search as we speak.
此时 他们正在追查是谁在调查
Once they do, we'll all be exonerated.
一旦他们查清 我们就都清白了
Can't wait.
真是期待啊
Who the fuck is this supposed to pay?
这点钱他妈的能付给谁
What's the problem?
有什么问题
You know this ain't gonna be enough to cover the whole shipment.
这点钱买♥♥不下所有货 你知道的吧
Like I said before, I'm not paying into something
我之前就说过 我不相信的东西
that I don't believe in.
我不会付钱
Okay, just so we're all clear,
好吧 我们说清楚
you want me to bring this
你们想让我 带着这些钱
to our connect in your name?
以你们的名义 去见我们的接头人吗
You got to do what you got to do.
这是你该做的事情
Look, Tomas, we got a system set in place
听着 托马斯 我们有自己的制度
and a clientele that expects a certain product.
而且顾客想要的是特定的货
It ain't easy to diversify.
想要多样化可没那么简单
I'm not saying I don't want to play ball,
不是我不想合作
but I think this would be a lot easier
但消息来源可靠的话
if I heard it from the horse's mouth.
我觉得事情会更好办一点
Okay. Okay.
好吧 行吧
Hey, Poncho, what you think about all this?
嘿 庞查 你怎么想的
Simple shit to me... the end of the day, it's still drugs, man.
不是什么大事 反正都是毒品 兄弟
That's what I'm talking about. Listen.
我就是这个意思啊 听着
I told Ruiz we should push this shit to kids studying for exams.
我告诉过鲁伊斯 应该让那些小子引起重视
My nephew and his friends stay up all night.
我侄子和他朋友整晚都没敢睡
The neighborhood is changing.
现在已经不同往日了
We got to keep up with the times.
我们得与时俱进啊
Yeah. He ain't listening.
没错 他不听我的
Hey. How are you?
嘿 你好吗
After I told you Lobos was alive, who did you tell?
洛沃斯还活着这件事 你告诉谁了
I didn't tell anyone.
谁也没告诉
Whoever you told initiated
不管你告诉了谁
a search for Lobos's location in the system.
他都在系统里调查了洛沃斯的位置
Who the fuck did you tell, Jamie?
你♥他♥妈♥到底告诉谁了 杰米
Because when they find him,
因为如果他被查出来了
he's gonna give you up and we're both fucked.
他会供出你 然后我们都完蛋了
They can't give me up legally.
依照法律 他们动不了我
Proctor?
是普罗科特吗
Boy, are you out of your fucking mind?
天啊 你♥他♥妈♥是疯了吗
You had Proctor looking into this?
你让普罗科特去调查这个案子了吗
Look, if they find out it's Proctor,
听着 就算他们查出是普罗科特
we're protected, okay... fully.
我们也是完全安全的
We just say, after the Lobos attack,
我们就说 在洛沃斯遇袭之后
he looked into his location to make sure that his client,
他调查了洛沃斯的去向 确保自己客户
Tommy Egan, was safe. That's it.
汤米·伊根的安全 就这样
No, see, everyone thought Lobos was dead.
听着 之前所有人都以为洛沃斯死了
Lobos's location was irrelevant
除非普罗科特知道他还活着
unless Proctor knew he was alive,
否则洛沃斯的去向 和他毫无关系
and the only people who knew were in my office.
知道此事的 都曾经是我办公室的人
It's a straight line...
从普罗科特到汤米
Proctor to Tommy to you to me.
再到你和我 都脱不了关系的
Look, they can't prove that you told me anything.
听着 他们无法证明 是你透露的
They need proof.
他们没有证据
Juries don't need proof.
陪审团可不需要证据
They need a good story.
他们只要一个好故事
I knew Lobos was alive.
我之前就知道洛沃斯没死
We were living together, sleeping together.
我们之前住在一起 同床共枕
They don't need a fucking map.
很容易就发现我们的联♥系♥了
Angela, it's under control, all right?
安吉拉 一切都在掌控之中 好吧
You were right about the Feds going by Kate's house.
你说对了 联邦探员确实去过了凯特家
They went by Kate's house. They fucking pushed.
他们去了凯特家 对她施加了压力
They pushed hard, especially Greg,
他们逼得很紧 特别是格雷格
but she held up. She held up because of you.
但她撑过去了 都是因为有你
There's no way...
根本不可能
Greg isn't on the Lobos murder task force.
格雷格不在调查洛沃斯谋杀案的特遣队里
Greg was there.
格雷格当时去了
You know what he's thinking, huh?
你知道他在想什么吗
Can you trust him?
你能信任他吗
My relationship with Greg is none of your business.
我和格雷格的关系 与你无关
I'm looking into the burner cell you gave me,
我调查了你给的预付费手♥机♥
and hopefully, for all our sakes,
希望上帝眷顾
it leads to something that can end this whole damn thing,
里面有能结束这一切的线索
and I never have to see you again.
然后我就永远不用再见你了
I, um... I heard MJ and Lance found a new lead,
我听说... MJ和兰斯找到了新的线索
someone looking for Lobos in the system.
有人在系统里 搜查了洛沃斯的方位
That's good news, right?
这是好消息 对吧
Could be.
可能吧
Maybe they'll find the leak that way.
也许他们能找到那个泄密者
Perfect. Thank you.
真棒 谢谢
Welcome.
不客气
I can't stop thinking about
我一直在想那个
that damn video and Jamie's alibi.
该死的视频和杰米的托辞
Do you still think Tommy's one of Lobos's killers?
你觉得汤米参与杀害洛沃斯了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I spoke with Kate Egan today.
我今天和凯特·伊根谈过了
Medina let me come along because I know her.
麦迪娜让我去的 因为我认识她
I should have told you, totally.
我应该告诉你这件事的
It's just everything moved so quick, 'cause...
事情发生太突然了...
Well, what'd she say? Uh, well, what you'd expect...
她说什么了 还能说什么...
That she was with him and eating pizza.
她说当时 他们一起吃披萨
I don't know. I... she's crazy.
我也不知道 她是个疯女人
I... well... you know, she could be lying.
我... 她也可能在撒谎
I just can't prove it.
但我无法证明这一点
Listen, um...
听着...
I didn't want to believe the St. Patrick alibi,
我也不愿相信圣帕特里克的托辞
but I can't ignore a surveillance tape.
但我也不能无视监控录像
Facts are facts, so...
事实就是事实
our pursuit of St. Patrick and Egan as the killers,
我们不会再继续追查圣帕特里克和伊根
it's over, so...
是否是凶手了...
Gonna have to find the leak another way.
我们得另寻他法找出泄密者了
But you and I, we're gonna keep working together
但你和我 会继续一起调查下去
to clear our names, I promise.
来证明我们的清白 我保证
We're on the same team now.
我们现在是一边的了
James, good to see you again.
詹姆斯 很高兴再次见到你
Kantos.
坎托斯
Andy and Alby just want the party
安迪和阿尔比希望举♥行♥一个派对
and the cementing of their partnership with Karen
并且希望巩固他们
to be a community event,
和凯伦的合作关系
and, seeing as you're part of the community,
同时 因为你也是团体中的一员
they wanted to ensure that you're invited.
他们想要确保 你收到了邀请
You're serious? You're working with them now?
不是开玩笑的吧 你现在和他们共事了吗
With the Bassett deal finalized, there was a need for expansion,
巴塞特交易已成定局 他们现在需要扩张规模
and with expansion came a need for someone to run the day-to-day.
而扩张规模 就需要有人经常打理
Good thing I was free.
好消息是 我正好有空
I do, however, need one little thing from you.
但我确实要从你那 要一点小东西
Stern's guest list, the one I gave you?
斯特恩的客户名单 我给你了吧
I want it back.
我想要回来
Why would I do that?
我凭什么给你
Because I could have said
因为我本可以出♥卖♥♥♥你
so much about you, but I didn't.
但是我没有
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表