剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
(speaks foreign language)
守着门。 他保险箱里有枪给他拿走。
- What language is that?
那是什么语言。
- (beeps)
Wait, how do you know the code?
等一下,你怎么知道密♥码♥的?
You have many questions, and tell me,
which is right question to begin with?
你的问题太多了,告诉我,你最想问的问题是什么?
- Who the fuck do you think you are?
- Wrong. Who are you, and do I know?
你♥他♥妈♥的认为你是谁? --不对,你是谁,我知道吗?
(Serbian accent)
Yes, I do, Jamie St. Patrick.
我知道,杰米.圣.帕特里克。
Look, Ghost.
听着,幽灵。
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁。
Club owner, father,
夜♥总♥会♥的老板,爸爸。
adulterer, drug dealer...
奸夫,毒贩。。
thief.
小偷
Did you get my Mombasa?
你收到我的消息了吗?
Do you know what you have taken from me?
你知道你夺了我什么吗?
You're Serbian,
你是塞尔维亚人。
and this has to do with Vladimir and his crew.
这跟弗拉基米尔和他的帮派有关。
And the shipment that you and Tommy intercepted
你和汤米拦截到的
and left for the police,
交给警♥察♥的货
my drugs.
是我的货
Sit.
坐下。
Milan.
米兰
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你。
And all this time...
这段时间
you were working for me.
你一直为我工作
You were so concerned with Lobos
that you neglected me.
你太关注洛沃斯了,你忽略了我。
It's very selfish.
这太自私了。
You took from me what was mine.
你夺走了属于我的东西。
- You owe me, Ghost.
- You got close to me.
你亏欠我,幽灵。 --你接近我。
You hired your fucking men to protect me,
你雇人来他妈的保护我。
but you're not gonna kill me.
但你却不杀了我。
'Cause you have value,you and Tommy,
因为你有价值,你和汤米。
and I need you to go to work for me
to replace what you have stolen.
我需要你为我工作来补偿你从我这里拿走的东西。
Why now, Milan, huh?
为什么现在来找我,米兰?
I got nothing left.
我什么没有了。
I got no network.I got no supplies.
我没有网络,我没有资源供给。
- I'm out of the fucking game.
- I know how you think.
我他妈的已经被踢出局了。 --我知道你是怎么想的。
You will stall and deal with me
like you did Lobos,
你会拖住我,然后像对洛沃斯那样对付我。
but first, remember,
my security team is in your clubs.
但首先记住,我的保安团队在你的夜♥总♥会♥里。
We know your home,your family,
我们知道你的家在哪里,你的家人,
Angela.
还有安吉拉。
You can kill me,but it is of no consequence,
你可以杀了我,但是这不会有任何影响
'cause I am not Lobos,and my organization
因为我不是洛沃斯,我的组织
does not die with me.
不会因为我的死而不存在。
Call Tommy and tell him
打电♥话♥给汤米,并告诉汤米,
it's time to go back to work.
是时候回来干活了。
Do not worry.
别担心。
You are very safe.
你很安全。
For now.
目前是这样。
(door opens, closes)
(bottle cap clatters)
I did hear you say "Milan," right?
你说的是米兰,是吗?
The motherfucker who eats people?
那个吃人的混♥蛋♥,是吗?
For sure?
确定吗?
Yo, he's been working for you this whole time?
他一直在为你工作吗?
Fuck, Ghost,where's your head at?
妈的,幽灵,你到底在想什么?
It was seamless, man.
He didn't miss a fucking beat.
事情已经无法弥补了,他什么都知道。
And we just took out one sicko yesterday.
我们昨天刚刚解决完一个精神病。
I'm not emotionally prepared to work for another psychopath.
我还没有准备好给另一个精神病干活。
Okay, brother, look, I hear you.
That's why we fucking need to kill him.
好了,兄弟,我知道。所以我们得他妈的杀了他。
- Kill him?
- Yeah, kill him.
杀了他? 对,杀了他。
You want to kill Milan?
你要杀了他?
You know anything about him or his crew?
你了解他或者他的团队吗?
No.
不。
How about his turf,his organization?
那他的地盘,他的组织呢?
No. Fuck.
不了解,妈的
I mean, he's been working for you
for this long?
我是说,他真的在你手下干那么长时间吗?
I bet you don't even know what kind of car he drives.
我敢赌你连他开什么样的车都不知道。
Tommy, we are lucky to be alive, man.
汤米,我们活着已经很幸运了。
We're sitting here fucking talking,
and the only reason we're not dead
我们还他妈的能在这里说话,我们还活着的唯一原因
- is because he needs us.
- No, you are lucky.
就是他需要我们。 --不,是你很幸运。
I'm not the motherfucker that killed Vladimir.
杀了弗拉基米尔的混♥蛋♥又不是我。
Fuck Vladimir.
He don't give a fuck about Vladimir.
去他妈的弗拉基米尔。 --他才不在乎弗拉基米尔。
He told me himself.
Listen to me, man.
他亲口告诉我的,听我说,兄弟。
He's talking about his shipment,
all right?
他在乎的是他的货,好吗?
That motherfucker said we're going back to work for him
那个混♥蛋♥说我们得给他干活
to pay him back.
来补偿他。
- You want to get back to hustling?
- I have to.
你想继续干老本行吗? --我不得不啊。
How exactly are you planning on
pulling it off living with a Fed?
你跟联邦调查员天天住在一起怎么可能成功?
You're gonna have to wake up
with her every morning...
你每天早上都得和她一起醒来。。
and lie to her.
然后骗她。
Lie to her all goddamn day.
Lie to her every night.
日日夜夜的骗她
It's never gonna fucking work.
这他妈的永远不可能行的。
So you're saying I can't pull it off?
这么说你觉得我办不到喽?
No, she took you back because
she thought that you was clean.
对,她支持你,因为她认为你是清白的。
As soon as she finds out
that you got back in the game,
一旦她发现你又干回老本行了。
- she gonna turn you in.
- No, she won't.
她会把你送进监狱的。 --她不会的。
No, but that's not even your big fucking problem.
这根本就他妈的不是你最大的问题。
Your big fucking problem is that she's your soft spot.
你最大的问题是她是你的软肋。
She's your weakness.
她是你弱点。
They can go on after her to get to you.
他们可以通过她找到你。
- Dean knows everything about me.
- Milan.
Dean知道我所有的事。 --米兰
He knows everything about me, which
means he can get to my family, Tommy.
我的一切他都知道,也就意味着他能找到我家人,汤米。
He can make Tasha and the kids
fucking target practice.
他可以把塔莎和孩子们当成靶子
Tasha got a head on a swivel.
是的,塔莎很聪明。
She a motherfucking G.She got your kids on lock.
她是个牛逼的大神,她能管好孩子们。
Now, but Angela, she's a liability.
但是安吉拉,她是个累赘。
You can't even tell her that the Serbians are after her.
你都不能告诉她塞尔维亚人在追杀她。
Now, I think that we should've killed that bitch a long time ago,
现在,我觉得我们早就应该把那个贱♥人♥杀了。
but we didn't, so here we are.
但是我们没有,所以变成这样了。
She either catches you,puts you in jail,
她要么逮捕你,把你送进监狱。
or she don't but Milan catches her.
要么她不抓众多,但是米兰追杀她。
Yeah.
对。
But if you take her out...
但如果是你来了结她。。。
you could make sure that she don't suffer.
你至少能确定她不会受折磨
'Cause if Milan gets a hold of her...
因为一旦米兰抓住了她
I can't believe I'm saying this.
我不敢相信我要说这话。
But if everything that Vladimir
told me about Milan is true...
但如果弗拉基米尔告诉我关于米兰的事是真的。
My God.
我的天啊。
Even I don't think Angela deserves that.
连我都觉得安吉拉不该承受这些。
I'll handle it.
我会处理好的。
I'll be here when you get back.
你回来之前我会一直在这里的。
Finally, you're home.
你终于回来了。
Hey, baby.
嘿,宝贝。
How was your day?
今天过得怎么样?
Okay.
还好。
You don't seem okay.你看起来不像很好啊。
And I'm certainly not okay.
而且我过得也不太好。
Tell me about that...
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表