剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
unless we forgive ourselves.
就无法接收上帝的宽恕。
Why would I ever want to forgive myself?
我为什么要原谅自己。
(clicks)
My new connect don't want you
running guns for the Albanians no more.
我的新合伙人不想让你再为阿尔巴尼亚人倒腾枪了。
Those guns paid
for the soup kitchen.
那些枪是用来支付粥场
Then have a fucking bake sale.
那就去卖♥♥面包。
He's a crazy motherfucker,
and he's gonna kill you
他是个疯子,你要是不停止倒腾枪,
if you don't stop running them guns.
他会杀了你。
- Tommy, I can't just stop--
- Let me save your life, Father.
汤米,我不能就这么收手。 --让我来救你吧,神父。
Let me do this one good thing.
让我来做件好事。
Okay, no more guns.
好吧,不再倒腾枪。
(siren wailing in distance)
我帮你打包他的东西,安吉丽塔。
Gracious, Pa.
谢谢,帕兹。
Good evening.
晚上好。
I'm calling on behalf
of Mr. St. Patrick.
我代表圣.帕特里克先生致电
(elevator dings)
You live uptown.This ain't uptown.
你住上城区,这里可不是上城区。
I don't know why you think
you can keep showing up at my place.
真不知你凭啥认为能不断出现在我家。
Were you with Jamie
at the Odets Hotel night before last?
前天晚上你跟杰米在奥德特酒店吗?
That's none of your business.
这不关你的事。
If you are covering for him,
你要是替他打掩护
you could be charged as an accomplice
in a conspiracy to commit murder.
你可能被指控在一桩谋杀案中的共犯。
If you are found guilty,you will lose your kids.
若发现你有罪,那你就会失去你的孩子们。
You will lose your home.
You will lose everything.
失去你的家,失去你的一切。
If you lie, I can't protect you.
如果你撒谎,我也保护不了你。
What's it gonna be?
会怎么样?
No, you're right.
对,你说得对。
My husband did murder something
我们在奥德特那晚
when we were at the Odets the other night.
我丈夫的确杀了一些东西
Shoot, who am I telling? You know how he is with it.
我去,我这是在跟谁说话啊?你知道他有多厉害吗?
Nearly broke my damn back.
差点把我的背弄折了。
That's not true.
那不是真的。
He wasn't there.
他当时没在哪里。
He was killing Felipe Lobos,
他去杀费利佩.洛沃斯了。
and don't pretend you don't know who that is.
别装作你不知道那是谁。
Ghost and I fucked,
sweetie, all night.
幽灵跟我上♥床♥了,甜心,干了一宿。
Matter of fact,he's upstairs right now.
事实上,他现在就在楼上。
You want to call him and ask him for yourself?
你想给他打电♥话♥,然后亲自问他吗?
How could you take him back?
你是怎么让他回心转意的?
I am his wife。
我是他合法妻子。
and the mother of his children,
I never lost him.
他孩子的母亲,我从没有失去过他。
So, whatever you think he did
the other night, he was with me.
所以,不管你认为他那晚在干什么,他都跟我在一起。
You were a midlife crisis, Angela.
你只是中年危机了,安吉拉。
Crisis over.
现在危机结束了。
Woman: You used to live in
my apartment when you was young?
你小时曾经在我家住过吗?
A friend of mines did.
I was a block over.
我有一个朋友住过,我在那边那个街区。
Oh.
One second, sweetie.
等一下,甜心。
Take all the time you need.
别着急。
(cell phone vibrating)
- What you got?
- Yo, G's crazy, dog.
有什么发现? --幽灵疯了,兄弟。
Got me calling in anonymous tips and shit.
让我打匿名电♥话♥举报
Sounds familiar.
听起来耳熟。
So you know Vladimir's connect,
Milan, right?
这么说你认识弗拉基米尔的上家,米兰 ,对吗?
Yeah, the motherfucker took over
Ghost's business right under his nose.
对,那家伙在幽灵鼻子底下抢了他的生意。
He needs my help
to get out from under.
他需要我帮忙摆脱困境。
- I think he's scared, B.
- Yo, I seen him scared before.
我想他怕了。 --我见过他害怕的样子。
That ain't good for nobody.
Watch your back.
这对谁都不好,当心身后。
Here we go.
到了。
Hold on.
等等。
I sure do appreciate you helping me.
我真的很感激你帮我。
(grunts)
What are you doing to me?
你要对我做什么?
You no good piece of shit!
你这个坏蛋!
(screams)
(muffled screams)
I'm back.
我回来了。
- Yo, what's the plan, man?
- It's already in motion.
计划是什么,兄弟? --已经在动作中了。
I'm gonna give this niggard
a history lesson,
我要让这个家伙尝尝历史教训。
take him back in time.
让他回到从前。
I wasn't even trying to hit her, Dad.
我想都没想过要打她,爸爸。
I was just trying to stop her
from hitting me.
我只是阻止她打我。
Sit up.
坐起来。
Listen to me.
听我说。
You do not have the right to put hands
on your mother, no matter what.
你没有权利跟你妈动手,无论发生什么。
You owe her an apology for your behavior.
你应该为你的行为给她道歉。
Remember, we talked about it.
记住,我们谈过的。
Real men apologize.
大丈夫会道歉的。
So you want me to apologize to her
like I did to your side bitch, right?
所以你想让我给她道歉?就像我对你那个小三一样是吗?
What the fuck did you just say to me,
little motherfucker?
你♥他♥妈♥刚刚跟我说啥?小混♥蛋♥。
Say it!
再说一遍。
'Rio. 'Rio!
塔里克,塔里克。
(cell phone vibrating)
帕兹:安吉拉要见你,能和她见面吗?
You made dinner plans
in my house without telling me?
你在我家安排了晚餐,不告诉我一下?
(American accent)
Tasha, you've already been introduced.
塔莎,我们已经认识你了。
James, you remember Tatiana.
She used to work at Truth.
詹姆斯,你记得塔蒂阿娜吗?她原来在真理工作。
- Good to see you again, Tatiana.
- Yes.
很高兴见到你,塔蒂阿娜。 --是啊。
It's nice to see you, too.
很高兴见到你。
Oh, let me help you with those.
我来帮你吧。
- Kids, dinner!
- Just the adults, Tash.
孩子们,吃饭了。 --就大人吃吧,塔莎。
No, I brought enough for the children.
不用了,我带了孩子们的晚餐。
Tasha:Tatiana, you can come with me.
塔蒂阿娜,你可以和我一起过来。
DA.
好。
- You have a beautiful home.
- Thank you.
房♥子真漂亮。 --谢谢
- Why are you here?
- (normal voice) You were looking
你为啥来这里? --你一直在找塔蒂阿娜,
for Tatiana, were you not?
不是吗?
I considered it an invitation
to bring her to dinner.
我就当做这是带她来吃晚饭的邀请。
It was very smart,but I warned you.
这很聪明,但是我警告你。
(American accent)
You must be Raina.
你一定是雷娜。
I'm Dean.
I work for your father.
我是迪恩,我为你♥爸♥爸工作。
- Raina: Nice to meet you.
- Milan: Nice to meet you, too.
很高兴见到你。 --很高兴见到你。
- Hey, Tarim. How you doing?
- Hi, Dean.
嘿,塔里,你好! 嘿,迪恩。
Come on, children,let's have a meal.
来吧,孩子们,我们一起吃饭。
I told James I wanted to meet
the family of my most important client.
我告诉过詹姆斯我想要见见我最重要客户的家人。
Family's important to him,
家庭对他很重要。
and what's important to him
is important to me.
对他重要就是对我重要。
James.
詹姆斯。
James.
詹姆斯。
Please, join us.
请和我们一起。
Come on.
来吧。
And how you rolled iv...
你怎么
And that shit with the cinnamon
was so bad that you made.
还有你做的肉桂实在太烂了。
(humming)
(vehicle approaching)
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表