剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Don't you see why I did it?
你不明白我为什么这么做吗
No, no, no, no, no. Why I had to do it.
不... 我为什么必须做吗
Holly, get out of here.
霍莉 滚出去
Get the fuck out of here right now!
他妈的现在就给我滚出去
I saved both our lives,
我救了咱俩的命
and you are gonna kick me out?
而你却要把我赶出去
After everything he said to you, you still care about him?
他跟你说了那些话后 你还在乎他
He sent you to jail!
他让你进了监狱
He took away your business.
抢走你的生意
Everything he did to me, to us.
他对你 对我们做的事
We were supposed to protect each other, Tommy.
汤米 我们应该保护对方啊
It was supposed to be about you and me.
这本应该是我们共同的事
So you had him fucking killed?
所以你♥他♥妈♥的就找人杀他
Huh? Behind my fucking back?
是吗 还他妈的背着我杀
Whatever it is between you and Ghost, Tommy,
汤米 不管你和幽灵之间有什么
it's not normal.
都是不正常的
It's not fucking normal the way you are.
你们俩这样太他妈不正常了
You fucking bitch. You fucking dumb cunt.
你个贱♥人♥ 傻♥逼♥
Now you got to love me best, baby,
宝贝 现在你应该最爱我了
because I'm all you've fucking got left!
因为你♥他♥妈♥的就只有我了
Shut up. Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
You need to get out of here.
你得赶紧离开这
James, go.
詹姆斯 走啊
We got this.
我们来处理
I need to take you home.
我得带你回家
What?
什么
We're not going to the game 'cause you got rear-ended?
被人追尾了 我们就不去看比赛了吗
We can't just take a cab?
就不能坐出租车吗
I need to take you home, damn it.
该死 我得送你回家
Don't argue with me, boy.
小子 别和我犟
Put your fucking seat belt on!
系上你的安全带
You can't do anything without Ghost.
没有幽灵你什么也做不了
You can't live without him,
没他你就活不了
and now that he's dead, you don't fucking exist,
现在他死了 你♥他♥妈♥的也不存在了
and you know it!
你知道的
Shut the fuck up.
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴
Shut your mouth!
闭上嘴
Shut your fucking rotten mouth!
闭上你的臭嘴
Come on, Hol.
霍莉 别这样
Come on, Hol.
别这样啊 霍莉
Stop joking around.
别跟我开玩笑啊
Come on, baby.
宝贝 别这样
Holly? Fuck.
霍莉 我去
Holly, come here. Come on.
霍莉 过来 别这样
Stop doing this to me.
别吓我啊
What are you doing? This ain't funny.
你干嘛呢 这可不好玩
Come on, Holly. You okay?
霍莉 起来 你还好吗
You okay? You okay?
你还好吗 还好吗
An unexpected development has presented itself,
发生了一件我意想不到的事
one that I must seize.
我必须得抓住机会
Pretty soon, I will be able to spread my wings again.
很快 我就可以再次伸展羽翼了
But before that happens, I need your help opening the cage.
但是在此之前 我需要你帮我打开笼子
So listen carefully.
你听好了
I have a job for you.
我给你一项任务
Absolutely.
当然
I'll make sure all the parties are notified. Thanks.
我会保证各方都收到通知 谢谢
Valdes, I need you to get this paperwork started.
巴尔德斯 我需要你开始制♥作♥这份文件
Transfer papers for Ruiz?
鲁伊斯的转移文件吗
No, Felipe Lobos.
不 费利佩·洛沃斯的
Lobos's attorney got word of Ruiz's deal,
洛沃斯的律师听说了鲁伊斯的交易
and that was enough.
这就够了
Lobos finally cracked and agreed to give up the Jimenez cartel.
洛沃斯最终松口了 同意举证希梅内斯联盟
It was too much for D.C. to pass up.
这就足够把他转移到华盛顿了
They want him transferred right away.
他们想把他立刻转移
I need those filed tonight.
我今晚就要这些文件
Angela, this is a good thing.
安吉拉 这是一件好事
We're still putting Lobos away,
我们还是把洛沃斯送走了
plus another big fish.
再加上另外一条大鱼
It's good.
这是好事
You don't have to worry about Ruiz...
你不用担心鲁伊斯
or Lobos, for that matter.
或者洛沃斯的事了
You're safe.
你安全了
Lobos agreed to turn witness against the Jimenez cartel.
洛沃斯同意转成证人去举证希梅内斯联盟
He'll be transferred out of state any day now.
他随时会被转移出去
The Lobos case is over.
洛沃斯的案子结了
You asked me to help you.
你让我帮你的
Has no one ever helped you before?
以前从来没人帮过你吗
Not like this.
至少不像这样
Not like you.
至少不像你这样帮我
I know you feel like
我知道你感觉
you've compromised a lot for me, so...
你为我做了很多让步 所以
If you still want me...
如果你还想要我
Do you think Tasha will sign them?
你觉得塔莎会签吗
Well, and if she does... I don't know...
如果她签 我不知道
It could be dangerous.
这可能会很危险
It's... it's a risk.
这 这就是冒险
A risk I'm willing to take.
一个我愿意冒的险
I love you.
我爱你
I mean it.
我认真的
Tommy, you in here?
汤米 你在吗
Help me.
帮帮我
It's done.
好了
So the Koreans,
那么韩国人那次
that was you?
是你吗
Yeah.
是
And someone tried to take me out tonight.
今天晚上有人想除掉我
They tried to fire on me while I was with Tariq.
当时我和塔里克在一起 他们想朝我开枪
Tariq was with you?
塔里克和你在一起
So that was you?
这么说是你指使的
No.
不
That was Holly.
是霍莉
Lobos hired me to kill you.
洛沃斯让我杀了你
Said he'd do her, her and me if I didn't,
他说如果我不去的话就杀了她 杀了我们
but I still didn't do it.
但是我还是没干
So She...
所以她就
Lobos isn't gonna stop till you're in the ground.
你不死洛沃斯是不会善罢甘休的
Me too.
我也不会
So you know what we got to do.
你知道我们接下来要干什么
We got to kill Lobos...
我们得杀掉洛沃斯
Together.
一起
Together.
一起
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表