剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
I have to tell you, I suspected Angela all along.
我必须跟你说 我一直怀疑安吉拉
She has access to everything.
她可以接触到所有东西
That's what I been saying.
我一直都这么说
Here you are.
给
Thanks.
谢谢
Cheers.
干杯
Yeah, it's just...
应该是...
mm, yeah.
对
It's just the GPS tracker on Lobos...
应该是洛沃斯身上有GPS跟踪器...
She obviously told the assailants where to find it.
她显然是告诉了袭击者去哪找他
You said you saw them go right for it.
你说过 他们的目标很明确
Well, they did, except she wasn't
是的 只不过我们在讨论的时候
in your office when we discussed it.
她不在你办公室
It was just... Anglin, Donovan, me, and you.
当时只有... 安格林 多诺万 你和我
Who was that on the phone, Greg?
刚才是谁打来的电♥话♥ 格雷格
Oh, Federales.
墨西哥联邦军队
You know that tip you got about the meeting
记得你收到的那个关于会面的线报吗
where we arrested Lobos?
让我们抓到了洛沃斯
Never happened, Mike. They've never heard of you.
没这回事 麦克 他们从来没听说你
They're disorganized.
他们内部乱得很
I saw you outside Hugo Sanchez's building.
我看到你在乌戈·桑切斯的大楼外面
I was trying to solve this case.
当时我正努力查案
You were covering your tracks, weren't you?
你在掩盖你的行踪 对吧
Agents are dead.
特工们都死了
I almost fucking died because of you.
我也差点因为你没命了
They threatened my family.
他们威胁我家人
I had no choice.
我别无选择
We always have a choice.
总是有选择的
Look, Greg...
听着 格雷格...
Angela's dirty. You know it and I know it.
安吉拉什么尿性 你我都清楚
St. Patrick, Egan, the sketch,
圣帕特里克 伊根 那幅素描
what she did to your career.
还有她曾经陷害过你
She should already be in prison.
她早就该蹲大牢了
If we can offer her to MJ...
如果我们能把她交给MJ...
You mean frame her.
你是说陷害她
If we take her down as the leak,
如果我们能以泄密的罪名逮捕她
we could finally collar St. Patrick and Egan
最终就能以洛沃斯分销商的罪名
as Lobos's distributors.
逮捕圣帕特里克和伊根
It's what you said.
这是你说的
If Angela's the leak,
如果是安吉拉泄的密
it means you were right about everything.
就说明你一切的判断都没错
The allegations she made against you,
她曾经对你的指控
everyone who doubted you and said that you were crazy...
那些怀疑你 说你疯了的人...
It all goes away. You're a hero.
不攻自破 你就是英雄
You said you have a piece of evidence?
你说你有段证据是吗
We can use it.
我们可以利用它
I'll get around the admissibility problem,
我会想办法解决采纳的问题
whatever it is.
不管是什么问题
We can make this work.
我们能成功的
You're right, she's dirty.
你说得对 她是有问题
But on this one she's clean.
可这件事上她是清白的
I'm so sorry, Mike.
很抱歉 麦克
I gotta take you in.
我得逮捕你了
Hey, Mike, hey, hey, hey, take it easy.
麦克 嘿 嘿 嘿 别激动
It's fine. Just put the gun down,
没事的 把枪放下
we'll talk about it. I can't do that, Greg.
我们可以聊聊 我做不到 格雷格
I'm gonna help you, all right?
我会帮你的 好吗
We're gonna... you're gonna get a deal.
我们会... 我们来谈谈条件
You're a good guy.
你是个好人
I just need you to put the gun down.
只要你把枪放下
If you pull that trigger,
如果你扣下扳机
it means you're no better than Lobos.
就和洛沃斯无异了
If you pull that trigger, it means one day
如果你扣下扳机 早晚有一天
your beautiful little daughter,
你可爱的女儿
she's gonna know that her daddy's a murderer.
会得知她的父亲是个杀人犯
Saxe.
萨克森
Oh, God, they called you too.
天啊 他们也通知你了
Who called me? What are you talking about?
谁通知我了 你在说什么
Jerry, what's going on?
杰里 怎么回事
Bad day, Angela. I'm sorry.
很不幸 安吉拉 节哀
You shouldn't go in there. Oh, my God.
你最好别进去 天啊
What?
怎么回事
Watch your back.
小心后面
I don't understand. What happened to Greg?
我不明白 格雷格出了什么事
I don't understand. What happened?
我不明白到底是怎么回事
I...
我...
Wh...
怎么会...
It's like with girls. No just mean "Not right now."
女孩就是这样 "不"只是说"暂时不行"
It's like, say you talk to a girl and she tell you no.
比如你去找一个姑娘 她拒绝了你
Then later you come back around, you talk to her again,
等过一阵子 你再去找她
she remember that first time she told you no.
她会想起上次拒绝了你
So she say, "You been liking me for all of this time."
所以就会说 "这么长时间了你还惦记着我"
Maybe now I give him some booty.
或许我该好好给他点奖励
Word?
真的
That's the way it is.
就是这样
What happened to your hand?
你的手怎么了
Oh.
噢
That's a long story.
这就说来话长了
I... I should get to school.
我得去学校了
Told my mom I was with Calvin.
我跟我妈说和卡尔文在一起
Nah, nah.
不行
I need you to take this to my man Ray Ray.
你得帮我把这个送给我哥们雷雷
Give to him and bring back what he gives you.
给他之后 再把他给你的东西带回来
What is it?
这是什么
Never mind.
算了
I'll do it my fuckin' self, man.
我自己去得了
I thought you knew better than to ask some shit like that.
我以为你不会傻到打听这些事
It's all right. You just ain't ready.
没关系的 你还小
No, no. I'm gonna do it.
不 我要去
Where's Ray Ray at?
雷雷在哪
Why'd you come in so late last night?
你昨晚为什么那么晚才回来
Went to see Angela?
去找安吉拉了吗
Angela and I ain't talkin' much these days.
我和安吉拉最近没怎么联♥系♥
But I did see Tommy.
不过我见到汤米了
He killed Ruiz for being a traitor to Milan.
他杀了鲁伊斯 因为他背叛了米兰
Uh, did Tommy say how he figured that out?
汤米有没有说他怎么发现的
Oh, he said Ruiz told him right before he killed him.
他说鲁伊斯死前告诉他了
He knew that was my only way out and he shut it down!
他明知道这是我唯一的出路 现在全被他毁了
Well, Tommy doesn't want you to get out.
汤米不想让你隐退
Trust me, I know it, but I thought at a base level
我明白 但是我还以为和他的关系
we were back on point, I mean, after I helped him with Holly.
已经恢复正常了 霍利的事也是我帮的他
You know, I mean, after everything we been through.
毕竟我们共同经历过这么多事
Tommy is changing,
汤米变了
and I don't think it's for the better.
而且我觉得是变坏了
Help him with Holly? Like how?
霍利的事 你帮什么忙了
I'm gonna go make sure that Raina remembers her tap things.
我要去提醒蕾娜别忘了踢踏舞课
Baby girl, you got them loud shoes?
闺女 你穿好舞鞋了吗
I can't find them.
我找不到了
You lose 'em every week, Raina.
你每次都乱放 蕾娜
Said you wanted to talk. I came unarmed.
是你说要谈谈的 我可没带武器
Now, we both know that's bullshit.
跟我就不用来这套了吧
You think you can kill me and get away with it?
你觉得你能杀掉我 然后全身而退吗
Tommy, you are more stupid than I thought.
汤米 你比我想象的要蠢
If I wanted you dead, we wouldn't be talking.
我要是想让你死 你早就没法开口了
Let me ask you something.
我问你
How'd it feel the other day when Milan cock-slapped you
上次米兰当着贝尔格莱德联谊会
in front of the entire Belgrade social club?
全体成员的面让你难堪 你作何感想
How does it feel to know that after everything
你为他做了那么多 可最终
you've done for him, he shows me love over you?
他却更重视我 你作何感想
That's what I thought.
这就是我的想法
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表