剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
When I was inside,
我在牢里的时候
motherfucker stuck this Puerto Rican nigga
有个混♥蛋♥捅了个波多黎各的黑鬼
and left a card just like that on top of him
就留了这么一张卡片在他身上
while he bled the fuck out.
任由他流血致死
I heard it was some Mexican Mafia shit or something.
我听说是什么墨西哥黑帮做的
It's not the Mexican Mafia.
不是墨西哥黑帮
Well, whatever it is, you get a card like that,
管他是谁 你收到了这样一张卡
it means you're in trouble.
也就是说你有麻烦了
It means we're in trouble.
这就意味着我们都有麻烦了
Is that why you want me strapped?
这就是你让我勒紧皮带的原因吗
Ghost, listen to me.
幽灵 听我说
What you want me to do? It'll get done, man.
你想让我怎么做 我都会照办的
I want you to go back downstairs.
我要你现在下楼去
I want you to get back to work.
我要你回去工作
And if I need help, I'll ask you for that.
如果我需要帮助的话 我会去找你
No, you won't, man.
你不会的
Thank you.
谢谢
And you, sir?
您呢 先生
Nothing for me, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Hmm, that's a first.
破天荒啊
Not like you to pass up a meal.
你居然会不想吃饭
I mean, you love the pancakes here.
你不是最喜欢这里的煎饼嘛
Just give me my money so I can
赶紧把钱给我
get the fuck out of here already.
我也好马上离开这里
What is going on with you?
你怎么回事
I mean, I know you and Ghost got beef,
我知道你和幽灵有过节
but that ain't got shit to do with me.
可这和我有什么关系
Oh, I don't know.
这我可说不准
Maybe I had a little chat with Kanan before he kicked.
或许卡南死之前 我和他聊过
He had a pretty fucking interesting theory
他对我们被陷害的方式
about how we got set up in the first place.
有个很有趣的看法
You want to hear it?
你想听听吗
Little story about a broken taillight
一个有关坏掉的尾灯
and an anonymous tip from a woman?
和一个女人的匿名举报电♥话♥的故事
Look, Tommy, I don't know what Kanan...
汤米 我不知道卡南说了...
Don't even try to fucking lie to me.
你少他妈的唬我
Ghost already copped to the two of you setting him up.
幽灵已经承认你们两个给他下套了
Just eat your goddamn pancakes.
吃你的煎饼吧
Okay, you want to talk about lying?
你想聊聊谎言
How long was Ghost fucking Miss Puerto Rico
你是在幽灵搞上那个波多黎各妞多久之后
before you told me, hmm?
才告诉我的
Oh, wait, you never did.
对了 你根本就没说
You lied to me about Kanan for ten years
卡南的事你们骗了我十年
like I was a fucking chump.
你们把我当猴子耍
Tommy, we couldn't tell you, okay?
汤米 我们能怎么告诉你
I mean, the fewer people who knew about Kanan the better.
卡南的事 当然是知道的人越少越好
We had to do what was best for you, for everyone.
我们那么做是为你好 是为了大家好
Best for me?
为我好
Oh, maybe that's why Ghost started fucking Angela.
或许这就是幽灵搞上安吉拉的原因
He was just doing what was best for you.
他是在为你好
Wow. It's like that?
原来是这样哈
Take your fucking money, Tommy.
拿走你该死的钱 汤米
The truth is,
事实上
in both our cases,
就你我的状况而言
Ghost had us doing what was best for him.
幽灵让我们做的事 是对他最有利的
I need security at my booth.
我的卡座要设安保人员
I hate being bothered
我讨厌被打扰
and people making requests... so dodgy.
还有别人来提要求... 很烦人的
And I need the DJ booth moved to the center
还有 DJ台要移到
of the dance floor.
舞池的中♥央♥
The DJ booth is up there to the left.
DJ台是在上面靠左的位置
That's very nice for you,
对你来说倒是方便了
but I need to be at the center of the event
但我要位于活动的中心
so I can control the crowd.
这样才能掌控全场
All right, I'll try to get it done.
好吧 我去想想办法
There's no trying involved, is there?
没什么好想的 好吗
Get the DJ booth moved to the center of the dance floor
把DJ台搬到舞池中♥央♥
or I can't perform here.
不然我就不在这表演了
The legendary DJ Taj. It's great to meet you, man.
传奇DJ 塔杰 很荣幸认识你 兄弟
We're so excited for you to join us.
我们非常欢迎你的加入
He doesn't shake hands.
他不握手
I really don't. I see.
真的不握 我知道了
You see this shit?
你瞧瞧这个人♥渣♥
I was just saying to your employee
我正在跟你的雇员说
I will be needing the DJ booth
我需要把DJ台
moved to the center of the dance floor because...
搬到舞池中♥央♥ 因为...
No need to explain. Consider it done.
不必解释 就照你说的办
Get someone on it right way, all right?
马上就叫人来处理 行吗
Cheers. I'll see you at sound check.
谢谢 试音时再见
See you then.
到时见
This motherfucker wants a fresh quart of orange juice
这个混♥蛋♥要让人每三十分钟
delivered to him every 30 minutes.
送一夸脱新鲜橙汁给他
He think he Beyonce or something?
他以为他是碧昂斯还什么鬼
You know what, man?
你知道吗 伙计
He's gonna make us a lot of fucking money.
他会帮我们赚到大笔的钱
He's the hottest DJ in EDM right now, all right?
他是目前电子舞曲界最红的DJ 好吗
He's got a huge following,
他有大批粉丝
and you can't show him a gun
你可不能掏把枪出来
and expect him to do what you want him to do.
就指望他唯你的命是从
Come on, Andre, it don't work that way.
行了 安德烈 事情不能这么办
It's a club, man.
这是家夜店 伙计
Fuck him.
去他♥娘♥的♥
Sometimes you have to do what you got to do.
人在江湖 总有身不由己的时候
Speaking the fuck of which,
说到这个
I need to get him to sign these damn contracts.
我得让他签下那些合同
Can you handle the contracts? Something just came up.
你能去处理合同的事吗 我突然有点事
What's up?
怎么了
Oh, I get it. It's none of my business, right?
我懂了 不关我事对吧
Just put the booth where he wants it
你就把DJ台搬到他要的位置
and get the contracts signed.
然后把合同签了
Yo, man, my dad's pissed you skimped on our shit.
兄弟 因为你供货不足 我爸怒了
This order's half of what you promised.
这批货只有你们之前答应的一半
That's why I'm only taking half the money.
所以我只要一半的钱啊
Now, what's the problem?
有什么问题吗
Problem is not enough for profit.
问题是利润不够
We run out too quickly.
消耗太快了
With no drugs, we cannot hold territory.
要是没有毒品 我们就不能守住地盘了
I understand why you're mad.
我理解你们为什么生气
You want more drugs. I want more money.
你想要更多毒品 我想要更多钱
If I had more drugs,
要是我有更多的毒品
I would gladly take more of your money, but I don't.
我会很乐意赚到你更多的钱 但是我没有
The problem will be resolved quickly, I promise.
这个问题将很快得到解决 我保证
Your promise is worth shit!
你的保证一文不值
Hey.
喂
We should go back to our old connect.
我们应该去找找以前的关系
I can't make you buy my drugs,
我不能强迫你们买♥♥我的货
but it's gonna take you a long time
但是你们想再找到别的关系
to find another connect
能供给你们这种质量的货
that will hook you up with this quality.
得花好长时间
Time is money.
时间就是金钱
Now, you want to waste money,
那么 你是想浪费钱呢
or you want to get this shit on the street?
还是想去道上找货呢
We made a deal.
我们之前说好了的
I have made promises because of our deal.
就因为我们说好了 我已经承诺了别人
I understand that, but I ran into problems
我明白 但是我突然碰到了
that I couldn't have predicted, and because of that...
意想不到的问题 因为那个...
This kind of shit makes us look bad
这种破事让我们在道上
on the streets, homie.
非常难看 哥儿们
The circumstances were out of my hands,
事态一度失控
but that will be remedied soon.
但是很快就能补救
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表