剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
我跟门卫就是这么说的。
Mm.
嗯。
Well, I've been here,holding down my end of the bargain.
我一直在这里,完成我最后的任务。
Good.
很好。
This bitch is hooked on you.
这个婊♥子♥迷上你了。
She been texting all damn day.
她给你发了一天的短♥信♥。
Damn, Tash, sounds just like me.
见鬼,塔莎,和我的语气一模一样。
Yeah, well, I remember how you used to talk to me.
是啊,我还记得你以前是怎么和我说话的。
I should probably call her.
我应该给她打个电♥话♥。
We don't usually go this long without talking.
我们通常不会这么久短♥信♥不打电♥话♥的。
Mm-hmm, okay,well, before you do,
嗯哼,好吧,在你打电♥话♥之前。
I just heard from Mama.
我听妈妈说
Tarim tried to sneak out the house.
塔里克试图溜出家门。
When she caught him,he talked back to her.
她抓住他的时候,他还顶嘴。
You want to know why?
你想知道为什么吗?
- Because I'm not there.
- Because I ain't there.
因为我没在。---因为我没在。
Lobos may be dead,but your shit is slipping,
洛沃斯是死了,但是你屁♥股♥还没擦干净。
and it's taking me out at the knees.
这让我很无助。
Tasha, he's just adjusting to the new situation, okay?
塔莎,他只是在适应新状况,好吗?
That's all.The kid'll be fine.
仅此而已,孩子们不会有事的。
(cell phone vibrating)
- God, I miss you.
- I miss you, too.
天啊,我好想你。 --我也很想你。
Everything okay?
How was work?
一切都还好吗?工作顺利吗?
It was a rough clay.
很艰难的一天。
What about you?
你怎么样?
This property is beautiful, baby.
You should see it.
这个地方很美,宝贝。你应该来看看。
Tasha: Hmm.
嗯哼。
Could be a big endeavor,riskiest thing I've ever done.
可能会是我做过最耗力最冒险的事。
Angela:When do you get home?
你什么时候回家?
Tomorrow, hopefully with good news,
so cross your fingers.
明天,希望能有好消息,所以为我祈祷吧。
Jamie, I love you.
杰米,我爱你。
I love you, too, Angie.
我也爱你,安吉拉。
Have a good night,
all right, baby?
睡个好觉,好吗?宝贝。
Really, Tasha?
至于吗?塔莎。
Is it always that easy to lie to someone you love?
骗你爱的人一直都那么容易吗?
Jesus, I'm doing what needs to be done, okay?
天啊,我只是在做我该做事情,好吗?
It's part of the plan.
这是计划的一部分。
- It's always like that with you.
- What?
你总是这样的。 --什么意思?
Necessity.
必须的。
What needs to be done.
该做的事。
Which is why I can't understand this.
所以这事我不太明白
Our per-pun says that I get half if you want out.
我们的婚前协议写着你若要离婚,一半财产归我。
You ready to lose half?'Cause I'll take it all.
你准备好失去你的那一半了吗?那我就全拿走了。
That money's for the kids, too.
I would never back out on that.
那些钱也是给孩子们的。我绝对不会违约的。
- You know that.
- But what if you're in prison?
你知道。 --但是如果你进了监狱了呢?
You think killing Lobos is
gonna make your dirt disappear?
你以为把洛沃斯杀掉就会让你的罪行消失吗?
You think if she finds out you did this,
she's gonna cover for you?
你觉得她发现你做的事之后,她会为你掩护吗?
I think she's not gonna find out.
我觉得她不会发现。
The only way she finds out is if you tell
her, Tasha, and you're not gonna tell her.
只有你告诉她,她才会发现,塔莎,你是不会告诉她的。
You know why?
Because you're an accomplice.
你知道为什么。你是共犯。
I already signed them,
because I am so done with your ass.
我已经签好了,因为我已经受够你了。
Tasha, this is what it looks like, uh,
塔莎,事实就是如此。
moving forward for us, all right?
我们都向前看,好吗?
No more threats.Nobody coming after...
不再有威胁,没有人再来找
me, you, the kids.
我、你和孩子们。
No more guns in the house or guards.
家里不再需要枪或警卫了。
I'm fucking keeping the family safe.
That's what I'm doing.
我他妈的是在维持家庭的安全啊。这才是我正在做的。
And some day,you're gonna appreciate it.
总有一天,你会感激我的。
Oh, I appreciate it.
哦,我很感激你。
Uh-uh. Don't even try it.
不,别想了。
And I want my own car for the trip home tomorrow.
我明天要开我自己的车回家。
Good night.
晚安。
Mm-hmm.
(siren wailing in distance)
Hey, hey, hey-
嘿,嘿,嘿
I brought you your ring.
我把你的戒指带来了。
(whispers)
- Hello.
- Hello.
你好。 --你好。
You're expected.
已经在等你了。
- James.
- Karen.
詹姆斯。 --凯伦。
- Tasha, hello.
- Tasha: Hi, how are you?
塔莎,你好。 --嘿,你好。
- This is my father.
- It's an honor, Mr. Basset.
这是我爸爸。 --幸会,巴西特先生。
I have a tremendous amount of
respect for your empire.
我非常敬佩你的企业。
No, call me Horatio.
不,叫我霍雷肖就行了。
From what I hear, you're well
on your way to building your own.
我听说,你最近正在努力打造自己的企业。
We try. Speaking of "we,"
this is my lovely wife, Tasha.
我们在努力,说到我们,这是我心爱的妻子,塔莎。
Hi, how are you?
It's a pleasure to meet you, sir.
嘿,你好。 --很高兴见你到您,先生。
Tasha, are you joining us
for brunch?
塔莎,你和我们一起用早餐吗?
I'm so flattered, but, no, I...
我很荣幸,但是不了,我得
I need to get home and be with the kids.
我得回家去照顾孩子。
But the hotel was wonderful.
但是这个酒店很棒。
Thank you, really.
真的很感谢你们。
Have a good meeting.Good luck, James.
祝会议顺利,祝你们好运,詹姆斯。
- Give me a second.
- Mm-hmm.
等我一下。 好的。
All right, baby,get home safe, okay?
好的,但是注意安全,好吗?
(whispers)
Good-bye... Ghost.
再见,。。。幽灵。
Someone in this office gave us up.
这间办公室里有人出♥卖♥♥♥了我们。
- Or someone in the BOP.
- Nope.
也许是监狱管理局的人? --不是。
Or Lobos himself.
也许是洛沃斯自己。
I mean, you know how common burner phones are inside.
我意思是,你知道一次性手♥机♥在里面有多普及。
(clears throat)
Fuck.妈的。
Please, please tell me this isn't about Valdez.
求求你告诉我这跟巴尔德斯无关。
Who else would it be?
那还能是谁呢?
(chuckles)
We were, um, all pretty shaken up
when we thought you bought it.
当时我们都以为你被杀了,大家都很震惊。
Oh, Jesus, thanks.
That's sweet, Sade.
天啊,谢天谢地。 --你真好,萨克斯。
Uh, shut up.
得了吧。
Like I said,we were all spooked,
就像我说的,我们都很震惊。
but Valdez was practically crying
但是,巴尔德斯事实已经像个正常女人一样哭了。
like a... human woman.
像个正常女人。
- For effect.
- Mm, looked pretty real to me.
为了效果。 --我看她是真心在哭。
- You guys back in the sack?
- No.
你们两个又和好了吗? --没有。
Well, then,
now that you're wounded,
没有,那么现在你受伤了。
I'm thinking you might be able
to get back in there.
我觉得你们也许有机会复合。
Like a Purple Heart,but, you know, pussy.
像是得到“紫心勋章”,不过你也知道,女人嘛
- (knocks)
- Ah.
- Hey.
- Dean, thanks for coming in.
你好。 --Dean,感谢你能过来。
Pleasure.
不客气。
Look, I called you down to let you know
that I no longer need your services.
听着,我让你过来是为了让你知道我不再需要你的帮助了。
In my experience, when you save
the life of a man and that of his son,
以我的经验,当你救了一个人和这个人的儿子
they keep you close.
What's different about this situation?
他们会和你保持紧密联♥系♥。情况有什么不同吗?
I don't have to explain myself to you,
first of all.
首先,我不需要向你解释。
You finally killed Lobos.
你终于把洛沃斯杀了。
What'd you say?
你说什么?
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表