剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
All day I've been racking my brain
with that very question.
这个问题我绞尽脑汁想了一整天
I think I've come up with a reason.
You want to hear it?
我觉得我想到了一个理由,你想听听吗?
Whoever helped escape Lobos had a history with him.
帮助洛沃斯逃跑的那个人跟他有来往。
Did you know that you have worked the Lobos case
你知道你调查洛沃斯案子的时间
longer than any HAUSA or agent
in the entire Department of Justice?
已经比司法部任何一个助理律师或探员都久?
If I had a working relationship with Lobos,
如果我跟洛沃斯有工作上的关系,
wouldn't that mean I'd want
to see him escaped and alive?
那我不应该想让他活着逃走吗?
In my experience,familiarity breeds contempt.
以我的经验,亲不敬,熟生蔑。
M, you're a lawyer.
I'm a lawyer.
MJ,你是个律师,我也是个律师。
We're trained to evaluate risk,
the worst-case scenario.
我们接受过评估风险及最坏场景的培训。
If I planned to have Lobos killed
and it went wrong,
如果我计划杀掉洛沃斯,但没能成功,
how long would I survive?
我能活多久?
How long would my family survive?
我家人能活多久?
Someone on this task force took exactly that risk.
这个专案组里一定有人承担这个风险了。
- If not you, who?
- You must have a thought, an instinct.
如果不是你,那是谁呢? --对此你肯定有想法,有直觉。
I'm not going to throw my people under the bus.
我不会让我的人来顶罪的。
(chuckles)
You want to be on this side of the table?
你想站在桌子的这边吗?
You want to get cleared? Help us.
你想洗清嫌疑吗?帮帮我们。
I'll see that Main Justice
hears about your cooperation.
我保证让主法官知道你配合工作。
Agent Knox thinks Valdez is involved.
诺克斯探员认为巴尔德斯参与了。
He's got an axe to grind with her,
but you don't.
他对她别有用心,但你没有。
Could he be right?
他有可能是对的吗?
How much do you know about Angela's
relationship with James St. Patrick?
你对安吉拉和詹姆斯.圣.帕特里克的恋情了解多少?
(distant rustling)
Angela?
安吉拉。
I just came to pick up some things.
我只是回来拿些东西。
I was just packing them for you.
我正为你打包呢。
You really fucked up.
You know that.
你可真操蛋,你知道的。
Pa, your sister will soon see
帕兹,你妹妹很快就会知道
that I was just trying to
take care of her, all right?
我实在没法照顾她了,知道吗?
- I was trying to protect her.
- Protect her?
我是想保护她。 --保护她?
Who teaches you men that bullshit?
谁都会你们这些男人这套胡话的?
She loved you.
She would have done anything for you.
她爱你。她愿意为你做一切事情。
Yeah, I know.
对,我知道。
You know she's always been the smart one,
你知道她一直都很聪明。
and now because of you, she's doubting
herself about everything, even work.
但现在因为你,她开始怀疑自己的一切,甚至工作。
She's being questioned there
as we speak over some fuck-up.
我们说话这工夫,她正就某个烂事在被讯问。
They practically dragged her
out of here by her hair this morning.
今天早上他们差不多是揪着头发把她拖出去的。
Look, Pa,I ain't a bad man, all right?
听着,帕兹,我不是渣男。
- I'm just...
- A man.
我只是。。。--男人
You got enough pussy.
你不缺女人。
You got bored.You moved on.
厌倦了,你就离开了。
I get it.
我懂。
Get out.
滚出去。
If I ever catch you near my sister again,
I'll kill you with my bare hands.
要是再让我发现你接近我妹妹,我就亲手杀了你。
(speaks Spanish)
钥匙
"I wish I were there, too.
Love you, Jamie."
我希望我在那儿,爱你,杰米。
Agent Knox would kill to read those texts.
诺克斯探员一定很想读这些短♥信♥。
You know he thinks you helped
St. Patrick to escape Lobos.
他觉得是你帮助圣.帕特里克让洛沃斯逃跑。
He also said the men that attacked the transfer
他还说袭击转移车辆的人
knew about Loss's GPS tracker.
知道洛沃斯戴着定位追踪器。
I couldn't have told anyone about that.
我不可能 告诉任何人。
I didn't know about the tracker
until after they were hit.
在他们被袭击之前我都不知道追踪器的事。
- Can you prove you didn't know?
- No, but--
你能证明你不知道吗? --不能,但是。。
Yeah, it's kind of hard
to prove a negative.
对,举反证是有点难。
But it's all right.
但是没关系。
I think Agent Knox
is dead wrong about you.
我想诺克斯探员错怪你了。
- Thank you.
- I think St. Patrick used you,
谢谢。 --我认为圣.帕特里克利用了你。
-just like he did before.
- I did not leak, lose,
就像他以前一样。 --我没有泄露、遗失、或发送任何
or transmit any information
regarding Loss's trial or transfer.
有关洛沃斯审判或转移的信息
He put your career at risk
to help Evan walk.
他拿你的事业冒险来帮伊根摆脱制裁。
You forgave him, took him back,
and now Lobos is dead.
你原谅了他,让他回到你身边,而现在洛沃斯死了。
You got duped again, sweetie.
你就被抛弃了,甜心。
- Love will do that to you.
- This has nothing to do with love.
爱情就是会让你这样。--这跟爱情无关
It has everything to do with love.
一切都跟爱有关。
(chuckles)
We are as strong as they are.
我们跟他们一样强大。
Hell, stronger,
till we fall in love and lose focus.
不,我们更强。直到我们坠入爱河,丧失自己。
Then we fuck shit up,
and they know it.
然后我们就会搞砸事情,他们心知肚明。
When St. Patrick looked at you,
圣.帕特里克看着你的时候
he didn't see a future judge,
future Attorney General.
他看到的不是未来的法官,未来的司法部长。
He saw a typical woman...
她看到了一个典型的女人,。。。
a sucker.
一个好骗的女人。
He's the sucker, not me.
他才好骗,我不是。
He didn't play me.I played him.
他没玩弄我。是我玩弄的他。
I knew he was in touch with Evan,
我知道他跟伊根有联♥系♥。
so I cloned his phone
while he slept in our hotel room.
于是我趁他在酒店睡觉时,克隆了他的手♥机♥。
That's a federal offense.
那可是违法行为。
You're saying you slept with St. Patrick to get Lobos?
你说你跟圣.帕特里克上♥床♥是为了抓洛沃斯?
Lobos would've slipped
right through our fingers again
要不然
if it weren't for me using
洛沃斯会再次从我们手中逃脱。
my "special set of skills" to track Evan.
我用了特别手段去追踪伊根
Agent Knox couldn't find Lobos,
诺克斯探员找不到洛沃斯
Mike was sure he had the right location,
麦克确信他掌握了正确位置。
and Sade was just along for the ride.
萨克斯只会沽名钓誉。
They got it wrong.I got it right.
他们搞错了,而我是对的。
Every action I've ever taken,
ethical or in the gray,
我的所有行动,合乎伦理的或者灰色的
has been to mount Loss's head on a wall,
都是将洛沃斯绳之以法。
and I dare you to find any evidence to the contrary.
我打赌你找不出任何相反的证据。
I'll have to admit,I'm impressed.
我不得不承认,这真让我印象深刻。
Thank you for your cooperation, Angela.
谢谢你的配合,安吉拉。
You're free to go.
你可以走了。
Wow.
哇。
We need to talk to James St. Patrick.
我们得跟詹姆斯.圣.帕特里克谈谈
Tommy?
汤米
We didn't have a meeting
scheduled today, did we?
我们今天没有会面安排 ,是吧?
This about that thing
you were worried about before?
跟你以前担心的事情有关吗?
I found a way around it.
我找到办法了。
(chuckles)See? Prayer works.
你瞧?祷告奏效了。
My life was good...
我以前生活挺好的。。。
real good.
相当的好。
And then everything got fucked up.
然后一切都乱了。
All I wanted was for everything
to go back to the way it was.
我只想让一切都回到从前的样子。
And I don't know if I prayed,
but I wished.
我不知道我是否祈祷过,但是我希望过
And it came true...
然后成真了。
but not the way I wanted.
但不是我想要的样子。
I want to take it all back.
我想全部都收回。
I made a huge mistake,
and there's nothing I can do to fix it.
我犯了一个巨大的错误,并且无法弥补。
We can't receive God's forgiveness
我们不原谅自己。
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表