剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Next shipment, which will be sooner than normal,
下一批货运到的时间会比平时快
I'll throw in a couple of keys on the house
我会免费提供给你们一部分
to make up for this... inconvenience.
以弥补这次... 给你们带来的不便
How's that sound?
怎么样
We all have setbacks.
我们都会遇到挫折
It is how we move forward that is important.
重要的是我们如何前进
Word up.
我同意
Domo arigato.
感激不尽
Yo, that's Japanese, son.
你说的是日文 小子
Do you even know how offensive that shit is?
你知道这有多失礼吗
It is the effort that counts.
他有这份心就够了
Stay for dinner, please.
请务必留下来用餐
Enjoy some of our services on the house.
享受一下我们的服务 不收你钱
I got a lady and a pizza at home,
我家里已经有披萨和妞了
but I appreciate the offer.
不过还是很感谢你们的盛情
Bro, you might be happily married,
兄弟 你倒是幸福地结婚了
but I ain't got no girl at home.
我家里可没妞
Slow your roll, tiger. There'll be time for that.
冷静点 猛♥男♥ 时间多多的
We got work to do.
我们还有事
Shin, Dylan, pleasure doing business with you.
信 狄伦 很高兴跟你们做生意
Oh, shit.
我去
What up, Dre?
怎么样 德瑞
The fuck you been hiding?
你他♥娘♥的♥躲哪去了
Shit, just grinding, trying to get this paper, man.
狗屁 打苦工挣钱呗 伙计
You don't look like you on no grind.
你看起来可不像做苦工
You look like you about to go to court.
你看起来像个律师
You got a bail hearing, B?
你是不是要去参加保释听证会了 B
Nah, motherfucker, I run three nightclubs,
才不咧 混♥蛋♥ 我管着三家夜店
so I got to dress like a goddamn citizen, man.
所以必须穿得人模狗样的
Shit, what I miss?
最近有什么新鲜事
You ain't missing shit.
什么也没有
Same old, except remember Tru,
老样子 除了Tru 记得吗
that nigga from down south?
那个南部来的黑鬼
He got clipped last week.
他上周被人宰了
No reason...
无缘无故的...
just wrong place, wrong time.
就是错误的时间出现在了错误的地点
Niggas be out here wilding for real.
这一带的黑鬼们真是很野蛮
Speaking of which,
说到这个
I ain't see your boy Kanan in a minute.
你的兄弟卡南有段时间没见着了
Shit, ain't no telling where he at, bro.
该死 他没说他在哪 兄弟
Just thought maybe he went corporate too.
就是以为搞不好他也改邪归正了
Might see you niggas on "Shark Tank" and shit.
可能在《创智赢家》上看见你们这帮家伙
Whatever, man.
随便啦 伙计
Yo, them clubs be raking in that dough...
他们夜店一定来钱很快
Or you wouldn't fuck with it.
要不你才不会跟他们掺和
I know you, nigga.
我了解你 小鬼
You a grimy street cat like me.
你跟我一样 是只脏兮兮的流浪猫
We need to hit they ass for a lick.
我们得很努力才能尝到点甜头
People buy drinks with cash over there, right?
去那的人都是用现金买♥♥酒 对吗
Got to be a lot of loot up in that spot.
那里肯定有大量现金
Nah, ain't the move, bro.
不 这样不行 兄弟
Shit, this nigga's gone soft overnight.
该死 这个小鬼突然就变成软蛋了
Fuck nah, man. I'm just saying
去你的 我只是说
I just started working over there,
我才刚在那工作
so I don't know the ins and outs of everything.
还没摸清门门道道
What I do know is they got security cameras
但我知道他们安装了监控摄像
and ex-militia watching that front door.
大门还有前自卫队的人把守
I ain't getting sent back upstate for nobody,
我可不会为了任何人再去蹲监狱
especially your black ass.
特别不会因为你这个黑鬼
Bad news is,
坏消息是
couldn't get a location on Lobos.
查不到洛沃斯的位置
How hard you try? I'm not a goddamn magician.
你有多尽力去查 我不是什么魔术师
He's not in the system anymore.
系统里再也查不到他了
You know what is in the system?
你知道系统里有什么吗
Death certificate.
死亡证明
You absolutely sure Lobos is still alive?
你十分确定洛沃斯还活着吗
Yes.
确定
Someone's going to a lot of trouble
有人费了很多周折
to make it look the other way.
制♥造♥了他死亡的假象
Most likely he's in witness protection,
很有可能他被列入了证人保护计划
and you're fucked
那你就惨了
'cause he's halfway to Arizona by now.
因为那样他此刻在去亚利桑那州的半路上了
Lobos wouldn't snitch.
洛沃斯不会告密的
Not his style.
不是他的作风
Multiple stab wounds in the belly...
肚子上被捅了那么多刀...
that could change a man's style.
可能会改变一个人的秉性
If you're right, I can only think of one other option.
如果你是对的 我只能想到另一种可能性
It's called a John Doe prosecution.
叫做无名氏起诉
New York feds have a history with these cases.
纽约联邦调查局的人曾经有过先例
Lobos will be tried in a closed court.
洛沃斯会在一个秘密法庭里接受庭审
No one knows his real name.
没人知道他的真实姓名
It only gets approved when the identity of the defendant
只有当被告的名字本身就是危险信息时
is dangerous information in itself.
才会批准这样审案
The person's life has to be under credible threat.
这个人的生命安全一定受到了可信的威胁
So the attempt on his life...
有人要他的命...
Yup, probably caused the U.S. Attorney
对 可能导致美国检察院
to go John Doe to keep him safe.
进行匿名审判以保证他的安全
If this is a John Doe situation,
如果是匿名审判
you got a better chance of finding Jimmy Hoffa.
你找到这位躲猫猫冠军的几率就更大
I see.
我明白了
Does Lobos know you tried to kill him?
洛沃斯知道是你想杀了他吗
I never said I tried to kill him.
我从没说过想杀了他
Oh, cut the shit.
别说没用的了
I'm your attorney here,
我是你的律师
and I need to know if you're in real danger.
我得知道你是否身处险境
Do you think Lobos is gonna make a move on you?
你觉得洛沃斯会对你下手吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, if you don't know, then you can't watch your back.
如果你不知道 那你就没办法自保
You need to ask Angela
你得去问安吉拉
how to find Lobos
如何找到洛沃斯
so you could close the issue.
这样你就可以解决此事
I can't do that.
我不能那么做
You may have to decide between protecting your girl
你可能需要抉择
or saving your own life.
是保你的女人的命还是自己
I know which one I would choose.
我知道我会选哪个
What's up, baby?
怎么了 宝贝
You drunk already?
已经喝醉了吗
We didn't get one call about Bell, not one.
连一通关于贝尔的电♥话♥都没接到 一个都没有
Give it some time.
给它点时间
Those flyers only been up for a minute.
海报才刚刚贴出去
I don't think we're gonna find her.
我觉得我们找不到它了
I think she's dead.
我觉得她死了
I brought you home some big bucks.
我给你带回来了一笔大钱
That might make you happy.
可能会让你高兴一些
Holy shit.
我天
Can't believe we have so much money.
我不敢相信我们居然有这么多钱
Yeah. It's legit.
就是这样 – 合法的吗
Well, it will be when I put it in the bank,
我把它们存到银行后就是了
but I got a ton of shit to do, so...
但是我有一大堆事情要做 所以...
I got nothing to do tomorrow.
明天我没事
I'll handle that thing for you.
我来帮你处理吧
Whoa, Holly, Holly, I'll handle it.
哦 霍莉 霍莉 我来就好了
Oh, come on, baby, you want to handle something?
哦 宝贝 你想做点事情吗
Handle this.
做这个
Yeah, you like that? Fuck, yeah.
你喜欢吗 当然
Oh, yeah, I do.
我当然喜欢
Oh, you read my mind.
你懂我
Come on, baby, come on.
赶快 宝贝 快点儿
Oh, fuck, yeah.
我靠 爽
Julito, tell Tommy to call me back.
胡里奥 告诉汤米给我回电♥话♥
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表