剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Fuck.
靠。
Yes, thank you for the surveillance footage.
是的,多谢你提供了监控录像。
I just received it.
我刚刚收到了。
Great. Bye.
太好了,再见。
(whispers)
Come on.
来吧。
There you are.
你在这
Well done, Jamie.
干得好,杰米。
Unfortunately,we cannot overlook the fact
很不幸,我们无法忽略的事实是
that Mr. Ruiz has broken the law for years.
鲁伊斯先生违法乱纪多年
And we're willing to make a generous offer,
我们愿意给出一个慷慨的提议。
but it will include jail time.
但是牢狱之灾还是免不了的。
My client revealed incriminating
information about himself
我的当事人透露出对他自身不利的消息
in exchange for your guarantee of immunity.
是为了换你们所保证的豁免权。
Well, his agreement was attached
to helping us convict Lobos.
他的协议建立在他帮我们给洛沃斯定罪的基础之上
No Lobos, no immunity.
洛沃斯没了,豁免权就没了。
So my deal is dead?
这么说我的协议无效了。
Maybe there's another way
to look at this thing, right?
也许我们还可以从另一个角度看待这件事。
You know I'm interested in Ghost.
你知道我对幽灵有兴趣。
And you want to send me inside
even after I agreed to help you?
即使我同意了帮你们,还是要坐牢。
You couldn't protect Lobos.
How you gonna protect me?
你们保护不了洛沃斯,你们如何保护我?
I'll be dead in a day, so...
用不了几天我可能就没命了,所以。。。
fuck you, and fuck off.
去你的,老子不玩了。
- (scoffs)
- Kimonos.
我们走。
That Tatiana bitch is alive?
塔蒂阿娜那个贱♥人♥还活着?
And was in your house like it was nothing?
还若无其事地去了你家?
(music playing)
- Guess Milan knew about the tip.
- Yeah, he knew.
看来米兰知道了举报那件事。 --是的,他知道了。
But he didn't know
it was you that made the call,
但是他不知道是你打的电♥话♥。
so that's how we're gonna keep it.
我们就这么着,不让他知道。
So what are we gonna do?
那我们现在该怎么办?
He knows everything about me, Andre,
他对我的所有事都清清楚楚,安德烈。
so I got to know everything about him.
所以,我也得知道他的所有事才行。
- Mm.
- I'm working on that.
嗯。 --我正在忙这件事呢。
For now, it's only club business
when we talk in here, okay?
从现在起,在这里只讨论夜店的事,明白吗?
Speaking of club business,
she ain't looking good, man.
说到夜店的生意,最近不太好啊。
Them bitch-ass motherfuckers
across the street, Andy and Alby?
街对面那两个混♥蛋♥,安迪和阿尔比。
They swooped in and got the deal
with Karen, bro.
他们横插一脚进来,跟凯伦签了合同。
It was in the paper today.
这事今天已经上报纸了。
They moved so fucking fast.
他们速度这么快?
Mm.
嗯。
Fuck.
靠。
♪ Talk about the babies ♪
给卡南:你说得对,米兰把幽灵吓着了。
♪ Starving to death ♪
♪ Talk about the... ♪
(siren wailing in distance)
(gun clicks)
I'm unarmed.
我没带武器。
Like we agreed.
说好了的。
You double-crossed us.
你出♥卖♥♥♥我们。
You were supposed to kill him.
你本该杀了他的。
I guess I forgot.
我想我忘了。
We think your inside contact betrayed Lobos,
我们觉得是你的内鬼背叛了洛沃斯。
so just give us his name.
把他的名字告诉我们。
We'll find him.We'll get even.
我们去找他,然后报仇。
You ever been set on fire before, Hugo?
你身上着过火没有?雨果。
It's crazy, it smells like bacon,
很疯狂的,味道像培根一样。
except it's more personal.
只不过多了些人味。
You know this man can identify you, right?
你知道那个人能指认你的,对吧?
He's a loose end.
他那边不可靠。
El sombre.
名字。
I want his fucking name.
我他妈的就想知道他的名字。
I'm not done with him yet.
我跟他还有事没办完。
Okay.
好吧。
Tommy, let's get him in the car.
It's gonna be a long night.
汤米,带他到车里去,今晚还有的熬呢。
Tommy: Come on, stupid.
You heard him.
走吧,脑残,你也没听见吗?
Move it!
走啊。
Hugo: When Lobos finds out about this, you're dead.
等洛沃斯知道了这些,你们就死定了。
Yeah?I ain't too worried about Lobos.
是吗?可我不怕洛沃斯。
Oh, no, you don't worry
about your own life,
是吗?你不担心自己的小命。
but you cried over a stupid little dog.
一条蠢狗死了你都会哭。
Hey, what'd your woman say
when she found it?
哎,你的女人知道的时候怎么说的。
Did she cry, too?
她也哭了吗?
Did you cry together?
你们一起哭的?
- Fuck you, you fucking piece of sh--
- Tommy...
去死吧,你这个王八蛋。 --汤米
No!
不
Fuck, man.
操,兄弟。
Tommy, what the fuck?
汤米,你在做什么?
We could have fucking made him talk, man.
我们本可以让他开口的,兄弟。
Now we got squat 'cause you can't
fucking control yourself.
现在只有个尸体了,因为你不能控制你自己。
I can control myself just fine!
我可以恰到好处的控制我自己。
He had to go.
他必须死。
Yo, and fuck Angela.
去他妈的安吉拉。
Tell your bitch not to talk if they step to her.
告诉你的女人,如果他们找上门,别说话就行了。
I'm getting the fuck out of here,
我要走了。
and I’m keep this gun.
这枪我带着。
You think somebody in this office
really leaked the Lobos information?
你觉得这个办公室里真有谁泄密了吗?
Or are they just fucking with us?
还是他们只是来搞我们一下?
- They didn't arrest anybody.
- Not yet.
他们谁也没抓。 --现在还没
Sade:What are you saying?
你什么意思?
You better not be saying it was me,
'cause I'm clean.
你最好别暗指我,我是清白的。
Probably one of you or Sandoval.
可能是你们中的一个或者桑多瓦尔
Angela: This is what M wants,us arguing,
这正是主法官想要的,让我们争辩。
set us up against each other.
让我们起内讧。
I don't know,make us paranoid.
我不知道,让我们偏执猜疑。
Well, it's not paranoia if one of us gets the needle.
不,如果我们当中有内鬼,这一点也不偏执。
- That's reality.
- Who mentioned the death penalty?
这就是实情。 --谁提到了死刑?
- Donovan.
- White Donovan or black Donovan?
多诺万。 --白多诺万还是黑多诺万?
Hey.
嘿。
- Hey, Jerry.
- Sade.
嘿,杰里。 --萨克斯。
Main Justice is gone.
主法官刚走。
They're headed to Eastern District.
他们去了东区。
They're running point on the Lobos murder.
他们现在把注意力集中在洛沃斯的谋杀上
I just came from a debrief over there.
我刚听完他们的情况汇报。
So spill.What do they got?
说吧,他们有什么收获?
It was definitely a premeditated hit.
这显然是一起有预谋的袭击。
There was a fresh grave waiting for Lobos, but it wasn't used.
找到了一座专门为洛沃斯挖的新坟。但是没用到。
Looks like he ran for his life,
was caught and then shot
看起来他是逃跑了,被抓住了,
multiple times in the chest
at close range by a man
又被那个抓住他的人
who already had him subdued.
在前胸近距离打了几枪。
Feels personal, you know?
感觉有私怨,对吧。
Any hard leads on the doer?
有没有直接指向这个人的证据?
No, but this is interesting.
没有,但是这非常有趣。
Only one set of bullets in Lobos,
but he was walked in the woods
by two men, two sets of footprints.
洛沃斯体内只有一梭子子弹,却有两个跟着进了他的林子。有两组脚印。
(cell phone chimes)
梅迪纳:诺克斯,需要就洛沃斯一事做汇报。
Duty calls.
使命召唤。
- Enjoy the bagels.
- Sade: Later.
享受甜甜圈吧。 --再见。
致德瑞:带塔里克去打篮球,让他离真理远点。
They require so much.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表