剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
What the fuck did you do?
你小子怎么做到的
You asked me before, if things ever got serious,
你之前问过我 如果事情严重了
would I tell you if you need a lawyer?
我是否会告诉你请律师
Well, I think you need to get one.
我感觉你现在需要一个律师了
I see.
我明白了
Were you gonna tell me about Ruiz?
你是要告诉我鲁伊斯的事么
How do you know about that?
你是怎么知道的
Is he in town to testify against Tommy, Lobos, me, what?
他回城来举证汤米 洛沃斯 我 还是谁
I'm trying to figure it out here.
我想知道
How do you know about Ruiz?
你是怎么知道鲁伊斯的
Not from you, and that's what matters.
重要的是 不是听你说的
This is the obstacle that you were talking about?
这就是你说到的我们之间的障碍
I mean, you know why he's a problem today, right?
我是说 你知道为什么他现在是个麻烦 对吧
Ruiz is a problem today because of you
鲁伊斯现在是个麻烦都是因为你
and what you did with his daughter Isabel.
还有你对他女儿伊莎贝尔做的事情
See, I got rid of him.
听着 我把他处理好了
I got him to leave, vanish even,
我让他离开 消失
to help you so you could help me.
是为了帮助你 所以你可以帮助我
I have helped you, more than I should have.
我帮过你 远比我该帮的要多
You have to trust me.
你必须相信我
I have trusted you...
在这之前
before now.
我信过你
Now I don't know.
现在我不知道
Angela, I really don't want to,
安吉拉 我真的不想
but if I have to, I'll fix it myself.
但如有必要 我就亲自解决
But don't... don't make me.
但是别逼我
Just... just help me.
帮 帮帮我
Just help me.
就帮帮我吧
I used to be a good prosecutor.
我以前是个好检查官
And I'm trying to be a good man,
我试图要做个好人
for you.
为了你
That's my office.
办公室的电♥话♥
I got to go.
我要走了
Nana, Dada's home.
娜娜 爸爸回来了
I'm coming, baby.
我来了 宝贝
Da, da.
爸 爸
I'm coming. I'm coming.
我来了 我来了
She's lucky she didn't even get your nose.
她很幸运 没有遗传到你的鼻子
Do, do, do, do.
嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟
Do, do, do.
嘟 嘟 嘟
Told your girl I'll look after little mama.
我给你的孩子说了 我会照顾好她妈妈的
Yes, I did. That's what I told your mama.
是啊 这就是我告诉你妈妈的
You failed me, Dre.
你让我失望了 德瑞
You picked Ghost over me.
你选了幽灵而不是我
No, no, I didn't.
不 不 我没有
Look, look, just put... just put my daughter down, please.
听着 听着 把 把她放下来 拜托
Shh. I don't want to hear it.
嘘 我不想听
You got one job, one.
你有一个任务 一个
Now you standing there
你站在那
like you're gonna have to shit yourself.
就像要拉裤子了一样
Oh, what's the matter?
发生了什么
Baby, it's okay, baby. It's okay.
宝贝 没关系的 宝贝 没事的
Look, look, look, y-you know, you don't understand.
听着 听着 听着 你 你知道的 你不懂
Look, Ghost... Ghost... Ghost... trust me.
听着 幽灵幽灵幽灵信任我
Fly, fly. Fly, baby? Fly, baby?
飞 飞 飞 宝贝 飞吗 宝贝
Look, look, look, look, look! Wait, wait, wait, wait!
别 别 别 别 别 等等 等等
I promise you. I promise you. I promise you. Please.
我保证 我保证 我保证 拜托
I'm right where you want me to be.
你让我♥干♥什么我就干什么
I mean, I just spent the whole day with his kid, man.
我是说 我刚和他孩子度过了一天
I just... trust me, bro.
我 相信我 兄弟
I promise you I'm right where you want me to be.
我保证你让我♥干♥什么我就干什么
It's gonna be okay, baby.
没事了 宝贝
Come on. Come on.
来来来
Go on to Daddy.
去你♥爸♥爸那
It's gonna be okay, baby. It's all over.
没事了宝贝 没事了
Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh.
嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘
I'll need you soon enough, so stay ready.
我马上就需要你了 时刻准备着
Hey, this place... this place is really nice, man.
嘿 你这地方 还不错嘛
You're doing real good.
你混的可以啊
You didn't have shit when I met you, boy.
我们刚认识时你还什么都没有呢
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
好了 好了 没事了
I already told your friend
我已经跟你的朋友说过了
that I was gonna talk, Miss...
我会作证的 小姐
If getting your deal is important to you,
如果达成你的条件对你很重要的话
the easier you make our job,
你让我们的工作越简单
the better it is for you.
就对你越有利
The best way for you to do that is in the proffer session.
你最好的办法就是提议开庭
Stick only to your meeting with Lobos.
坚持说你只是和洛沃斯有过交易
Only to my meeting with Lobos?
只是和洛沃斯有过交易
What the hell is going on here?
现在到底是什么情况
First you people tell me
刚开始你们告诉我
you want me to say everything, and then...
想让我说出一切 然后
Your friend told me that I have to snitch on Ghost
你的朋友说因为诺马的原因
because of Nomar, or else I get the death penalty.
我必须告发幽灵不然我就会被执行死刑
I have no choice.
我没有选择
I don't know who said what,
我不知道谁说了什么
but I wouldn't be concerned about that right now.
但要是我 现在就不会不关心那些
Wouldn't be concerned.
你不关心
You have me on tape. Conversations.
你们把对话录下来了
If we were going to take you to trial
如果我们要因为对诺马的谋杀
for the murder of Nomar, your motive would be
而审判你的话 你的动机是
that he was fucking your 14-year-old daughter.
他跟你十四岁的女儿发生性行为
What he did with her was terrible,
他对你女儿所做的事太糟糕了
and no jury in the land would convict you of that.
没有一个陪审团会因为这个判你有罪
My boss wants Lobos.
我的上级想拿下洛沃斯
Just give us him, nothing else.
把他供给我们 别的都不需要你做
Ghost saved your life.
幽灵救过你的命
You told me she was gonna leave
你说她拿了支票
as soon as she got checks.
就会走的
We are running out of time.
我们没时间了
You got to do something, Tommy.
汤米 你得做点什么
Step up.
加快速度
All right. Jesus, get the fuck off.
好啦 天哪 闪开
Would have done more, but this is all you had.
本来可以多做点 但你们就剩这么多了
Somebody ought to do some shopping.
某人应该再采购一些东西
Come on, Ma.
妈 你过来一下
Wow, is this mood you're in
就因为你和詹姆斯的那些事
because of what's going on between you and James?
你现在就是这个状态吗
You always act like this when you two fight.
你们俩一闹别扭你就这个德行
But Jamie has always shown up for you.
但是杰米总是为你挺身而出
He ever tell you about the time
他从没告诉过你
these two boys jumped him?
有两个男孩攻击他吗
We lived in a black neighborhood.
当时我们住在一个黑人街区
Called him all kinds of names for being white.
因为白人的身份他被起了各种外号♥
James found those boys.
詹姆斯找到了那些男孩
Gave them what they had coming to them.
狠狠地教训了他们一顿
They never bothered Tommy again.
从此他们再也不敢惹汤米了
No one did, as a matter of fact.
事实上 一个都没有
Hello, J. Yo.
你好 J 哟
Hey, Tommy, who's your friend?
嘿 汤米 你的朋友叫什么
Tall shot of tequila, isn't he?
高大威猛的西班牙人 是他吗
Hola. Talk to me.
你好 说吧
All right, so I made the rounds.
好吧 我四处串访
We're good to go. We might have a problem.
我们要走了 我们可能有麻烦了
Why?
为什么
Our dumb-ass Asian friend, Dylan,
我们的蠢货亚洲朋友 狄伦
he just got wet up.
他被枪嘣了
What? Yeah.
什么 没错
Him and his whole crew got taken out.
他和他那帮人都被解决了
Fuck.
草
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表