剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
My father used to own one just like it...
我的父亲曾经也有一辆这样的
Well, for a little while.
没用多久
Hey, Ruiz...
嘿 鲁伊斯
You know what it's like to be betrayed.
你知道什么叫背叛嘛
Yes, I do. Yeah. I know. I know.
我知道 嗯 我知道
Somebody you trust constantly looking you in the eye
一个你信任的人 他总是信誓旦旦
but lying to your face... There's no going back.
转身就对你撒谎 这种人再也不会被信赖
That's how he does it... One side of his mouth
他就是那样的
telling you what he thinks you want to hear
一边说着你想听的话
and the other side giving you just enough
一边做足了表面功夫
to make you think he actually gives a fuck
让你觉得他真的在乎你的人
about you and what you think.
在乎你的想法
But he don't care about what happens to you.
但他根本不在乎你怎么样了
He just uses you until he don't need you no more.
他只是在你没用前 好好利用你
That's what doing Lobos was about.
洛沃斯就是这样的
Tommy, it's been a long night.
汤米 今晚很累了
What do you say we leave it alone, huh?
我们就别管他了吧
Me and Ghost killed him to start over,
我和幽灵杀了他 想重新开始
but it was never about that,
但重点不是为了重新开始
just like going from corner boys
就像让几个混混
to running the biggest shop in New York fucking City
去经营纽约市最大的夜店
wasn't about being gangsters.
而不是为了加入黑♥手♥党♥
It was all for him,
都是为了他
all so he could figure another way to get out.
这样他才能找到别的出路来脱身
What's wrong?
怎么回事
Ah, just... the old bitch, she's overheating.
这老爷车 温度太高了
Better pull over, check it out.
最好靠路边停 检查一下
Older cars... You know how it is.
老车嘛 你知道什么样子
Sit tight. I'll be a second.
坐好了 一下就来
Hey, Ruiz,
嘿 鲁伊斯
you get me my flashlight in the glove box?
到我的杂物箱拿一下手电筒
I used to work on my dad's car.
我以前经常修我爸爸的车
If it's overheating, you're gonna have to...
如果温度过高 你就得...
Tommy, what are you doing?
汤米 你在干嘛
You're gonna regret this.
你会后悔的
No, I won't, 'cause it ain't me doing this to you.
不会的 不是我杀了你
It's Ghost.
是幽灵
No problems?
搞定了吗
I been stealing cars since I was 11, man.
我十一岁就开始偷车了 伙计
Yeah.
是的
Oh, shit. Come on.
该死 来吧
Help me drag him to the car.
帮我把他拽进车里
All right.
好的
No, hold up.
不 等等
Ghost don't know about this, right?
幽灵不知道 对吧
No. He won't know you're involved, unless you say shit.
没错 他不知道你扯进来了 除非你自己说了
Pfft. I ain't saying a goddamn thing, man.
我一句话都没说过 伙计
Betel...
杂货店
179 West 8th Ave.
西八街 179号♥
181 West 8th Ave...
西八街 180号♥
Where have I see...
我看看啊...
Son of a bitch.
去他妈的
Holy shit.
天哪
Mike, what the fuck?
麦克 什么啊
Tommy?
汤米
What are you doing here, man?
你在这干嘛
Have a seat, Ghost.
坐吧 幽灵
I know you had a plan with Ruiz.
我知道你和鲁伊斯有个计划
Ruiz told me about it...
鲁伊斯都告诉我了...
Right before I stabbed him.
然后我捅死了他
Ruiz is... he's dead?
鲁伊斯... 他死了
Tommy, where's the body?
汤米 尸体在哪
Where's the body?
尸体在哪
It's under the fuckin' L.I.E., where I left it.
我把它丢在了长岛高速路底下
Who gives a fuck about the body?
谁管那具破尸体啊
I told you, one more time, and Milan was gonna kill me,
我和你说了 再耍一次花样 米兰就会杀了我
and you looked me in the face,
你也看着我的脸
and you said you weren't.
说了不再犯
What makes you think Milan isn't gonna kill us tomorrow
你觉得 怎们样才能保证米兰
or the next day or the next fucking day after that?
明天甚至以后不会杀了我们
You fucking lied to me, Ghost.
你♥他♥妈♥骗了我 幽灵
To me.
骗了我
I didn't want you in the dark.
我不想让你不知情
I wanted to do this with you...
我想和你一起...
Take Milan's fucking ass down. Why?
搞垮米兰 为什么
Because Milan out of the way benefits both of us, man,
因为解决掉米兰对我们都有好处
but I didn't think I'd get you to see it.
但我觉得你应该不会理解
So yes, I lied, all right, but if you want me to say
所以我骗了你 没错 但如果你要我道歉
I'm sorry... To fucking sit here
就他妈坐在这里
and say I'm sorry, it's not gonna happen, Tommy.
然后道歉 不可能的 汤米
I want out, man,
我想退出 伙计
and I'm never gonna stop,
而且我不会罢休的
never, until I get out.
永远不会 直到我脱身了
So unless you put me down, right here,
所以除非你把我♥干♥掉 就在这里
right now,
就在此刻
it is what it is, man.
就是这样 伙计
You said getting Milan out the way
你说 解决掉米兰
benefits both of us.
对我们都有好处
That right?
是吗
Yeah, I said that.
没错 我说了
Help me see that.
给我说说好处
Okay.
好的
You want to run the drug business
你想怎么做毒品生意
the way you want to run it,
就怎么做毒品生意
and I want to run my life the way I want to run it.
我也能继续我想要的人生
As long as Milan's in charge, Tommy,
只要米兰掌权 汤米
it ain't gonna happen, man, for either one of us.
就不能这样 伙计 我们都不自♥由♥
But I'm getting in so good with him.
但我和他相处得很好
Tommy, he's a fucking psychopath, man,
汤米 他就是个神经病
and every day you... you allow him to dig his claws in,
而每天你... 你放纵他伸出他的魔掌
it's one more day he gets closer
他就离侵占这个组织
to the organization becoming his.
越来越近
So I say we fucking get rid of him, man.
所以我说了摆脱他
And you can mark your own path, brother.
然后你就能放开来干了 兄弟
I just need some time
我只需要一点时间
to come up with a plan to take Milan down.
想一个计划 搞垮米兰
I just need some time.
我只需要一点时间
No.
不
Tommy...
汤米
Ghost...
幽灵
If we're gonna do this...
如果我们要...
Kill Milan... I call the shots.
杀掉米兰 就让我来做主
I'll come up with a plan.
我来提出计划
Call you in the morning.
明早给你打电♥话♥
Tommy, I didn't expect to see you back tonight.
汤米 我以为今晚你不会来
What's going on?
怎么了
A few days ago,
几天前
you asked me if I was one of you.
你问我 我是不是你们的人
I did.
没错
Yeah, you did.
没错 你问了
Well, I am,
我是你们的人
and we need to kill Ghost.
那我们要杀掉幽灵
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表