剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
that security's got this place on lock?
确保安保人员把门锁好了
Last thing we need is someone getting in with a gun.
我们可不能让人带着枪进来
Grand reopening, grand reclosing for real.
盛大的重新开张 盛大的再次关门大吉
All right, no doubt. I hear you.
好啦 我听见了
I got you, Ghost. Another thing.
有我呢 幽灵 还有件事
When we're here, use your real name.
我们在这里的时候 要用真名
When you cross that doorway here, you're Andre,
当你跨过那扇门的时候 你就是安德烈
and forget Ghost.
忘了幽灵
Call me James.
叫我詹姆斯
Jamie, I'm sorry I have to go,
杰米 抱歉 我得走了
but I have to be at work early tomorrow.
我明天还要早起去上班
It's quite all right.
没关系的
Duty calls.
职责所在
I get it.
我明白
The club looked better because you were in it.
你一来就让这里蓬荜生辉
The last time I was here...
我最后一次来这里时...
Oh, don't do that. Come on, Angie.
别这样 好啦 安琪
I'd rather remember the first time.
我倒想回想一下你第一次来的时候
It's all kind of a blur.
都有点不记得了
Is that a challenge?
你是在跟我叫板吗
Because I have no problem reminding you.
我可是绝对会让你想起来的
What if someone comes in here?
要是有人进来怎么办
Well, too bad for them,
那他们就倒霉了
because the doors automatically lock.
因为这里的门都是自动上锁的
Since when?
什么时候换的
Since I got them fixed.
装♥修♥时换的
Besides, it's my club.
另外 这是我的夜♥总♥会♥
Jamie. It's my desk.
杰米 这是我的办公桌
You're my girl.
你是我的女人
You forgot something.
你是不是忘了什么
Whoops.
哎呀
Tariq.
塔里克
Tariq, turn around and face me, boy.
塔里克 转过来看着我
What's wrong?
怎么了
Did the police tell you what happened to Shawn?
警♥察♥告诉你肖恩出什么事了吗
You told us you were gonna tell us when they called.
你说过 如果他们打过来就告诉我们
They haven't called back yet, 'Riq.
他们还没有回电 里克
All they told me was that he passed.
他们只告诉我他过世了
I just want to know what happened.
我只想知道发生了什么
Me too, baby.
我也是 宝贝
Me too.
我也是
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
That was my bad.
是我不好
I think I'm used to being in here alone in the morning.
我想我已经习惯早上一个人醒来了
And I think I'm used to more space.
我想我也已经习惯拥有更大空间了
I mean, you know, I love your place, but...
我的意思是 我喜欢你这地方 但
No, no, it's fine.
噢 没事的
Of course you are.
你当然已经习惯了
But you know what?
但你要明白
We'll get the hang of it,
我们会渐渐习惯这些
and then we'll move.
然后我们会搬走
I thought you said you liked my apartment.
我以为你会说喜欢我这地方
Come here.
过来啦
Honestly, I'm a little nervous this morning.
老实讲 我今天早上有点紧张
I'm going to ask my boss
我准备去找上司
for a transfer to another department.
要求调到其他部门去
Because?
原因
Because I think I'm ready for a change.
因为我觉得已经做好改变的准备了
Time to start something new.
是时候开始新生活了
I want to be head of a department.
我想做个部门主管
Maybe in Victim Witness or White Collar,
比如受害人证人或者商业诈骗科
I'll have a shot.
我会试试
It could mean I'd be working more hours, though.
这可能也意味着我得花更多时间在工作上
Whew, with three clubs, I'll be working more hours,
唉 三个夜♥总♥会♥在手 我肯定也会
that's for sure.
有很多工作
Not a lot of time left for you or for the kids.
这就没多少时间留给你或者孩子们了
I'm ready to meet them
我已经准备好见他们了
when you're ready for that,
只要你准备好了
whenever that is.
什么时候都行
Sure, babe.
当然 宝贝
Sounds good.
听上去很棒
I wasn't stalking her.
我没跟踪她
I know you weren't, but when it comes to this shit,
我知道你没有 但一旦碰上这茬子事
women have all the power.
女性总是占主导的
Nobody wants to get sued, especially not the DOJ.
没人想被起诉 特别是司法部
She should be in prison.
她就应该去坐牢
She's fucking James St. Patrick,
她在跟詹姆斯·圣帕特里克交往
and she knows that he's Lobos' New York distro.
而且她知道他是洛沃斯在纽约的经销商
She knows he's Ghost.
她知道他就是幽灵
If you want to prove Angela had criminal intent
如果你想证明安吉拉有保护
to protect St. Patrick, you'd have to prove
圣帕特里克的犯罪意图 你首先也得证明
St. Patrick is involved with Lobos first,
圣帕特里克与洛沃斯有关
and this could all be moot anyway.
而这一切可能完全没有意义
I don't even know if we're going forward with the case.
我甚至不知道我们还会不会跟进这个案子
Lobos was stabbed in custody, severe injuries.
洛沃斯已经被拘留了 身负重伤
Last I heard, it was touch and go.
我最后一次听到的消息是 他还在危险期
Holy shit.
妈的
Looks like the Jimenez hit his whole network.
看起来希梅内斯击溃了他的整个网络
Vladimir Jankovic and Drifty are dead.
弗拉基米尔·扬科维奇和漂流族都死了
Ruiz is in the wind.
鲁伊斯不知去向
You guys sure it was the Jimenez?
你们确定那是希梅内斯干的吗
Let it go.
随它去吧
You'll come back off suspension.
你会回来继续供职
You'll transfer to another department
调去其他部门工作
away from Valdes and put this all behind you.
离巴尔德斯远远的 然后把这一切都抛之脑后
Okay, you really need to get some, dude.
你真的需要来一发 兄弟
You go blast one off
高♥潮♥过后
to get your head where it needs to be.
你就能摆正思想了
Yeah.
是啊
No, yeah, you're probably right there.
不 你这么说也许是对的
You got any leads?
你有什么线索吗
I'm gonna let it go.
我还是随它去吧
Good.
就该这样
Thanks for coming by.
谢谢你能过来
Stern's VIP guest list.
斯特恩的贵宾名单
I got it right before he fired me,
我在他炒我之前拿到的
and then I deleted the file from his records.
然后我就把文件从他的记录里删除了
It'll take him at least a month to rebuild it.
他至少得花一个月时间来重建它
That's nice work.
干得漂亮
I set up those new meetings with the, uh,
我根据您的吩咐 安排了一些
new security firms like you asked.
新的安保公♥司♥来与您会面
Good. Time to upgrade there too.
好 是时候升级这块了
Agreed.
确实
I'm gonna head over to Verbatim.
我要去趟威宝
Kantos,
坎托斯
Andre here's gonna go over with you
安德烈是来跟你一起去的
so you can show him around.
这样你也可以带他到处转转
Give us a minute if you will.
能给我们一分钟私下聊聊吗
All right, so look, man.
好吧 你看 兄弟
This club shit is all right,
夜♥总♥会♥这摊子事都没问题了
but I want to know when we're gonna mix it up,
但我想知道的是 我们何时来点刺♥激♥的
move some weight.
销点白粉儿
Look, I figure, you know,
听着 我觉得
since you're not fucking with Tommy no more,
既然你和汤米分道扬镳了
you need somebody in that shotgun seat.
那你就需要一个得力的副手
I mean, just holler at your boy, man.
我是说 告诉你的手下 兄弟
What's our new hustle?
我们新的谋生手段是什么
The club is the new hustle.
夜♥总♥会♥就是新的手段
I promised to get you off of a corner,
我承诺过不会让你再贩毒
to get you out of the hood.
让你摆脱贫民区
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表