剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
我们得甩掉空中的跟踪。
(helicopter blades whirring)
This is not the plan.
这可不是我们的计划。
I call Hugo.
我要给雨果打电♥话♥。
That's odd.
奇怪。
So's this.
这个也好奇怪。
Did you really think that I didn't know
that you was just gonna drop me
你真的认为我不知道吗?你就把我杀了等
when this was all over?
这一切都结束之后
Ghost: Holt, Jeff.
差不多。
Seriously, bitch,
ain't you got a job?
头儿,你好啊。
Hmm.
给杰米:回电,这儿出了些状况。
给杰米:查岗,你安全抵达了吗?
"Love you, Angie."
(cell phone clicks)
安全抵达,美人。 --酒店乍样?
很棒,唯一缺的就是你。
(beeps)
给杰米:我也希望我在那,爱你杰米。
不是吧,贱♥人♥,你不是工作很忙吗?
我也爱你,安吉拉。
(softly) Yes, hello.
I need a shoeshine for my husband.
喂,你好,我需要找人给我丈夫擦鞋。
He's sleeping.
他在睡觉。
I'd like it back in about 20 minutes,
before he wakes up.
我想二十分钟后,他醒之前拿到鞋。
Okay, great.
好的,很好。
Damn it, Ghost.
该死,幽灵。
(birds calling)
Out.
出来。
How'd you seduce him away from me?
你怎么把他从我身边勾引走的。
The dog always goes back to the master, eh?
狗儿总是会回主人身边,是吧。
Unless you cut the dog's fucking throat.
除非你♥他♥妈♥的把狗宰了。
- (grunting)
- Ghost: Tommy! Tommy!
汤米,汤米。
Tommy, come on, man.
汤米,行了,兄弟。
You should've seen what
his fucking goon did to Bell.
你真应该看看,他该死的手下对贝尔做了什么。
He's still got to fucking walk.
Let's get him up.
他妈的他还得走路。把他拉起来。
Come on.
起来。
You think you're gonna fucking kill me
你觉得你♥他♥妈♥的杀了我之后
and live to talk about it?
还能活着给别人显摆吗?
I'm gonna erase your fucking bloodline.
我要杀了你全家。
- Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- Make you extinct!
好啊,好啊,好啊。让你断子绝孙。
(Ghost speaks Spanish)
快走
Hey.
嘿
You all right?
你还好吗?
Fine.
还好。
Just worried about Greg,like we all are.
和大家一样,我只是比较担心格雷格。
I'm surprised you're this worked up, Valdez.
没想到你这么关心他,巴尔德斯。
You guys had some serious beef.
你们之前还吵那么凶。
That doesn't mean I wanted this to happen to him.
那不代表我想让他出事。
I just wish I could tell him I was sorry.
我就是希望能和他说一句对不起。
- (chattering)
- What the hell is that?
外面发生了什么?
- Man: Greg's okay!
- What?
格雷格没事。 --什么?
- Thank God you were wearing a vest.
- Take it easy, huh?
谢天谢地,你穿了防弹背心。放松点。
It's fine.
没事。
- Oh, thank God.
- Let's take a walk.
谢天谢地。 -- 我们走走吧。
Come on. Take it easy.
Come on.
来吧。别激动。 来吧。
Lobos:He's gonna betray you.
你知道他想背叛你。
There's still time.
还有时间。
Tommy:Shut your fucking mouth.
闭上你的鸟嘴。
Lobos: And this plan,walking me through this muck,
带我从烂泥里走一趟。
you're leaving evidence everywhere.
你就把我的证据留的到处都是了。
One of you's gonna get caught,don't you think?
你不觉得你们当中一个人会被抓起来吗?
Not gonna betray you?
他不会背叛你吗?
He's done it once before.
他背叛过一次。
He's betrayed both of us.
背叛了我们俩。
I know why you want out,Fantasia,
幽灵,我知道你为什么想退出。
but now you have to make a choice.
但是现在你要做出选择。
Tommy, do you think
he's gonna choose you?
汤米你觉得他会选你吗?
Well, he ain't choosing you.
反正他不会选你。
♪ Love is a wonderful thing ♪
爱情真是美好啊!
And she's lovely, Fantasia,like an angel.
幽灵,她那么可爱,就像天使一样。
Well, her name is Angela.
She's beautiful, independent, brave.
她叫安吉拉。她漂亮、独♥立♥、勇敢。
And I heard she's got a tight little pussy.
而且我还听说他的下面非常紧。
- What about her?
- Come on, Ghost, we ain't there yet.
你说她什么? --别这样,幽灵,我们还没到。
- Huh?
- Mm, what do you think?
你怎么想?
I organized my escape.
我策划了逃跑。
I know every detail of the government's plan to move me.
我对政♥府♥要转移我的计划中的每个细节都清清楚楚。
Yeah, we know you got a fucking rat on the inside.
对,我们知道你♥他♥妈♥的在里边有内鬼。
Mm-hmm,and when my "rat" on the inside
嗯,当我在里边的内鬼,
realizes that I haven't made it to my destination,
知道我没到达目的地。
he's gonna get Angela's beautiful brown eyes, you know?
你知道吗?他会把安吉拉美丽的棕色大眼睛挖出来。
He's gonna come out,and he's gonna scoop them out
他就会出来,挖出她的眼珠子。
and fuck it.
当汽泡踩。
- Call it off.
- Tommy: No, are you serious?
取消你的计划。 --不,你是认真的吗?
Mm-mm. No, no, no.
Not until I'm free.
不,不,不,你不放了我,在那之前
Until then, the clock goes tick-rock, tick-rock, tick-rock.
嘀嗒,嘀嗒,嘀嗒,时间紧迫哦。
He's gonna fucking kill Angela, man.
他妈的他要杀了安吉拉,兄弟。
Which you should've done yourself before now.
你本应该在他动手之前先杀了她。
Fuck you.
操。
We gone too far.
我们已经走得太远了。
We gonna waste this motherfucker and bury him so deep,
我们要干掉这个傻♥逼♥,把他埋起来。
no One ever find him.
没人找得到他
Lobos:Hey, Tommy, why so brash?
嘿,汤米,这么着急干嘛?
You think I'm foolish enough to trust you blindly?
你以为我傻了吧唧的能盲目地相信你吗?
Hugo's with your beautiful little delicate white flower right now.
雨果现在正和你美丽精致的小百花在一起呢。
Holly?
霍莉?
- You talking about Holly?
- Mm-hmm.
你说的是霍莉吗?
Oh, and she's...she's gonna suffer.
是啊,噢,她。。。她估计不太好过。
March.
走。
And then they were, um...they were ready for it.
当时他们。。。他们有备而来。
They knew every detail about the transfer... everything.
他们对于转移的细节清清楚楚。
Mike:What are you basing that on?
你说这些有什么证据?
- This feels like a smash and grab.
- No.
这像是一次强抢吗?不像。
I don't need a doctor.
No, no, no, I had a vest on.
我不需要医生,不要,不要,我穿了防弹背心。
- Everything's fine.
- You took two to the chest,
没事的。 --你的胸部挨了两枪。
and you refuse to go to the hospital.
还不去医院。
He's gonna look you over.
That's an order.
他需要检查一下你。这是命令。
I'm gonna need you to unbutton your shirt.
我需要你解开你的衬衣。
- What?
- Unbutton your shirt, please.
什么? --请解开你的衬衣。
Fuck.
靠。
After I got popped,they went straight...
我被袭之后,他们直接
Deep breath, please.
请深呼吸。
Deep breath again.
再深呼吸一次。
After I got popped, they went
straight for Loss's GPS tracker,
我被袭击之后,他们直接找到了洛沃斯的定位追踪器
rolled up with fucking bolt cutters,
ready for it,
用液压钳剪掉了
which means we've got a big fucking leak.
这是有备而来的,说明我们有人泄密。
GPS trackers are standard operating
procedure with high-value prisoners.
定位追踪器是对高价值罪犯的标准操作程序
They were likely prepared for it just in case.
他们以防万一会有所准备的。
Right, Mike, they-they knew exactly what van to hit,
好吧,马克,但是他们确切地知道是哪辆面包车。
what route--
Stop, man.
哪条路。 --停下,兄弟。
- Okay, okay.
- What time.
好吧,好吧。 --什么时间。
Which means it was a fucking inside job.
这就意味着我们他妈的有内鬼。
- You're very lucky.
- Mm-hmm.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表