剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
did he steal it from somewhere?
他是不是从哪偷来的
No, we know who she is.
不是 我们认识她
Tariq has been in fights at school,
塔里克在学校打过架
and now he's brought a weapon, which, as you know,
现在他带枪来学校 这你们也明白
is an automatic expulsion,
我们只能开除他
so there really isn't much of a conversation here.
所以没必要再谈了
Oh, there's always a conversation to be had.
我们总得谈谈的
Especially at this school.
尤其是在这所学校
Mrs. St. Patrick...
圣帕特里克太太
Deanna Steinberg's parents had a conversation
迪安娜·斯坦伯格的父母都能谈
when she got caught changing grades in the system.
当时她被抓到在系统里改分数
Shawn Gardner was busted
肖恩·加德纳被抓到
for stealing money out the vending machine.
在自动售货机里偷钱
Those are nonviolent incidents.
这些都是非暴♥力♥事件
Oh, I get it.
我懂了
The black kid gets expelled,
黑人小孩会被开除
but Michelle Batten and Jenny West don't,
但是米歇尔·巴滕和詹妮·韦斯特不会
after they assaulted the girl on the lacrosse team
哪怕他们在曲棍球队
with their sticks.
用棍子殴打女生
Look, Mrs. St. Patrick,
听着 圣帕特里克太太
there may be a way to keep Tariq enrolled at this school,
可能有一个办法能让塔里克留在学校
but the requirements will be severe.
但是要求非常严格
Oh, I wouldn't have expected it any other way.
反正我也没指望其他
'Riq, wait for me downstairs.
里克 在楼梯下等我
Listen, you were great in there.
你刚才在里面表现很棒
Yeah?
是吗
And you were no help at all.
但你一点忙也帮不上
How the hell did he get Angela's gun?
他怎么拿到安吉拉的枪的
I don't know, Tasha.
我不知道 塔莎
I wasn't there the whole night. I went to...
我整晚都不在 我去了...
What the fuck do you mean, you weren't there? Tasha.
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思 你没在那 塔莎
What do you mean "You weren't there the whole night"?
你整晚都不在是什么意思
You left my kids alone with that woman?
你让我的孩子单独跟那个女人在一起
That was not part of the deal.
这不是我们的约定
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
听着 我很抱歉 好吗
I had to go see Tommy. It was a sudden thing.
我得去见汤米 是突发事件
I don't give a fuck. You should have brought 'em home first.
我不管那么多 你本该先送他们回家
Tasha.
塔莎
But it's a good thing
但是还好
we won't have to have this conversation again.
我们不用再谈这事了
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because my kids won't be staying at that bitch's house again.
因为我的孩子不会再去那个贱♥人♥家里住
Tasha, be reasonable, okay? Oh, I'm being reasonable.
塔莎 理性点 好吗 噢 我很理性
I'm gonna take Tariq home,
我要带塔里克回家
and we can talk to him there later tonight.
然后我们今晚晚点再跟他谈
Medina.
梅迪纳
The fuck are you doing in this neck of the woods, Knox?
你在这附近一带搞毛 诺克斯
Oh, it's nice to see you, too, Medina.
很高兴见到你 梅迪纳
You good?
你好吗
All good, man, what's up?
很好 伙计 怎么了
Want to walk with me real quick?
想和我散个步吗 很快的
Yeah.
好
What's going on?
怎么了
Working the Lobos case.
调查洛沃斯的案子
Figured you'd want in.
猜你想加入
Are you still riding the short bus?
你还在调查那个神经病
Lobos is dead.
洛沃斯死了
Right, well, I'm, uh...
对 但是我
I'm trying to build a case on James St. Patrick
我在设法起诉詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
as the distributor.
就是经销商
AUSAs... they don't want to go after him.
司法部助理们 不想调查他
They think Thomas Egan is their guy.
他们认为托马斯·伊根就是他们要找的人
Yeah, I heard you guys had Egan dead to rights,
我听说你们把伊根抓了个现行
and he got sprung on a technicality.
但是他却突然翻身
No, no, no, no, no, no. Egan's not the guy.
不... 伊根不是我们要找的人
I know it's St. Patrick, all right?
我知道是圣帕特里克 好吗
Only problem is,
只有一个问题
the only other person who can confirm
唯一能够证实
that St. Patrick is the distributor
圣帕特里克是经销商的人是
is Vibora Ruiz.
比沃拉·鲁伊斯
Now...
现在
I was hoping maybe you could use some of your DEA contacts,
我希望也许你能利用你们缉毒局的人脉
help me find him?
帮我找到他
Why aren't you using any of your contacts at Southern District?
你为什么不用你们南区的人
I'm trying to make sure
我要尽量确保
Angela Valdes comes nowhere near this thing.
安吉拉·巴尔德斯无法接近这个案子
She's, uh...
她
unfortunately been compromised.
很遗憾 她妥协了
Fuck that toxic bitch. Right.
卧♥槽♥那个婊♥子♥ 是啊
All right.
好吧
I'll make some calls.
我打几个电♥话♥
I'll get back at you.
我会回复你的
You're a good man.
你真是个好人
Have a good day.
祝愉快
Why would you bring a gun to school?
你为什么带着枪去上学
I only took it for protection.
我带着它只是用来防身的
Shawn got shot,
肖恩被枪打死了
so I thought it could happen to me too.
所以我想那也有可能发生在我身上
At your private school on the Upper East Side?
在你们上东区私立学校
White kids shoot at schools all the time.
白人小孩总在学校里开枪打人
Read the news.
看看新闻吧
Did you just disrespect your mother?
你刚才是不是对你母亲无礼了
Sit your behind up. Get up.
坐直了 起来
Sit up!
坐直了
I'm not playing with you tonight.
我今晚可不是跟你闹着玩
I'm not playing, either.
我也没玩
Dad, you're not here to protect nobody no more.
爸 你不在这里保护任何人了
Mm-mm, boy, don't try it. Don't try to put this on us.
儿子 想都别想 别把这件事怪到我们头上
Tariq, look at me.
塔里克 看着我
Part of being a man is accepting the consequences
作为男人 其中之一就是接受自己的行为
of your actions, okay?
产生的后果 知道吗
Now you got to go to therapy for the next year.
接下来的一年你得接受治疗
On top of that, your mother and I have decided
另外 你母亲和我已经决定
to put you on punishment.
惩罚你
No TV, no video games,
不许看电视 不许玩电玩
no iPad, no iPhone, no nothing.
平板 手♥机♥ 什么都不行
I don't want to hear anything about it.
我不想听到有关的任何事
Matter of fact, give me your phone now.
事实上 现在就把你手♥机♥给我
No.
不给
"No"?
不给
Have you lost your goddamn mind?
你疯了吗
Give your father the phone.
把手♥机♥给你♥爸♥爸
Did you not hear what I just said?
你没听见我的话吗
Give your father the phone.
把手♥机♥给你♥爸♥爸
You know why he's acting out like this, right?
你知道他为什么会这样 对吧
If he didn't get caught with that gun, would you be here tonight?
要是他没持枪被抓 你今晚会在这里吗
Tasha, that's not an excuse. You kidding me?
塔莎 那不是理由 你开玩笑吧
It's up to you and I to make them understand
该由我们俩让他们明白
the repercussions of their decisions.
他们的决定造成的影响
And of your decisions too.
还有你的决定造成的影响
Good night, Ghost.
晚安 幽灵
Good night.
晚安
Why the hell did you have an unsecured weapon
为什么我的孩子在身边
around my kids, Angie?
你不保管好武器 安琪
Jamie, I am so sorry.
杰米 我非常抱歉
I wasn't able to put my gun back in the safe,
因为你接孩子们过来的时间比我们说好的早
because you brought the kids over earlier than we discussed.
我没来得及把枪放保险柜里
So it's my fault now? I'm not blaming anyone.
这么说是我的错喽 我谁也没怪
I put my bag on the top shelf of the closet,
我把包放在了壁橱最顶层
and I closed the door.
然后关上了门
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表