剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
this wouldn't be your first time breaking number one.
这不是你第一次破戒
Guessing it's not what it is,
我猜跟事情无关
but who it is?
而看针对什么人吧
All my life, people had low expectations of me.
我这辈子 人们对我的期望值很低
You know, "Think, Tommy."
你知道的 "想想 汤米"
"What's the plan, Tommy?"
"计划是什么 汤米"
"I got more to offer, Tommy."
"我有更多货来供应 汤米"
And if I don't do this thing here,
如果我不做这件事
then they right about me.
那他们对我的观点就是对的
I can't stand on my own.
我无法自主
You tried praying about it?
你试过为此祈祷吗
I don't think the big guy'd recognize my voice.
我不认为那个大块头记得我的声音
It's been a minute since I hit him up.
我有阵子没联♥系♥他了
God is always listening, Tommy.
上帝一直在听 汤米
Sometimes he just doesn't answer our prayers
有时他只是不以祷告者
the way we expect him to.
期待他去做的方式回答
You got to ask yourself,
你得问问你自己
"Is it the right thing to do?"
"做这事是对的吗"
And who gets hurt if you don't?
如果你不做谁会受伤
Your ass is gonna be buying all night.
你的屁♥股♥整晚上都在卖♥♥
You owe me for fucking Candie.
你♥他♥妈♥操坎迪欠我的
Yeah, she told me.
对 是她告诉我的
And why is your dumb ass giving away jewelry
你这个蠢货为什么要赠送珠宝
that can be traced back to the job and us?
那能追溯到我们和那件事
I wanted to fuck her.
我想睡她
I thought she needed a little incentive
我以为她需要一点小小的刺♥激♥
to go behind your back.
来背叛你
If you wanted to fuck, all you had to do was ask.
如果你想睡她 只要问问就行了
I'd have said yes.
我会说好吧
I will next time.
下次我会问
Ain't gonna be no next time.
不会有下次了
The job's over and you can walk.
活计干完了 你也能走路了
Time for your ass to bounce, nigga.
是时候该反击了
You got money now.
你现在有钱了
Got a plan?
有计划吗
I'ma pop that nigga Ghost.
我要开枪打死幽灵
Take my business back.
拿回我的生意
I ain't gonna lose to him again.
我不会再输给他了
You need to rethink your revenge.
你得重新思考一下你的复仇计划
Killing Ghost is too easy.
杀掉幽灵很简单
You ever think he's worth more to you alive than dead?
你有想过他活着比死了对你更有价值吗
You saw what I did with Dirt.
你见过我是怎么对待阿野的
Kept him around
把他留在身边
till he wasn't useful to me anymore.
直到他对我没有利用价值
Before you make a move,
在你行动之前
you got to ask yourself,
你得问问你自己
what did Ghost really take away from you?
幽灵真正从你这拿走了什么
Maybe you need to change...
也许你需要改变
your plan.
你的计划
This is Rachel
我是雷切尔
with the 18th Street Women's Wellness Clinic
十八号♥大街女性健康诊所
calling to con...
来电...
Tommy, what the fuck happened to you?
汤米 你♥他♥妈♥咋了
I was leaving a meet.
我见完面要走
Some car rolled up on me.
有辆车冲我而来
Lit my ass up.
对我开枪
Who did this to you?
谁这么对你
It was too dark. I couldn't see their faces.
太黑了 我看不到他们的脸
It was professional.
做得很专业
It was Lobos.
是洛沃斯
Don't worry, baby.
别担心 宝贝
Everything's gonna be all right.
一切都会好的
Where you going?
你去哪了
To get some bandages and peroxide.
去买♥♥些绷带和消毒水
It'll get infected if we don't take care of it.
如果不处理伤口可能会感染
Dean, we'll finish that conversation later.
院长 我们一会再谈
Thank you.
谢谢
Miss Karen.
凯伦小姐
Excuse me.
不好意思
Hey. Welcome.
嘿 欢迎
I have been seeing your face all over social media.
我不断看到你的面孔遍布社交网络
Well, that is my face.
嗯 是我的脸
Now everyone will know James St. Patrick.
现在人人都认识詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
They'll all know who you are.
他们都知道你是谁
To reinvention.
敬彻底改造
To reinvention.
敬彻底改造
Oh, will you take a picture?
能帮忙照张相吗
Of course.
好的
Valdes?
巴尔德斯
Always the last to leave, huh?
总是最后一个离开 是吗
There's no rest for the wicked, Saxe.
邪恶势力可不会休息 萨克斯
Got a long road ahead of us.
我们前方的道路还很长
Oh, come on.
噢 拜托
The heavy lifting's done.
沉重的包袱已经放下了
Thought you'd be doing a touchdown dance.
你应该为它的落地而欢呼跳舞
No one wants Lobos more than you.
没人比你更想逮捕洛沃斯
I just didn't expect to hear it from Greg.
我只是没料到会从格雷格那听到这个消息
His involvement in the case could blow things up.
他的参与可能会把案子搞砸
He hasn't exactly...
他并没有真正的
colored inside the lines.
划清界限
Wh... and you have?
你划清了
Look, look.
听着 听着
I know Knox was a lousy lay,
我知道诺克斯很讨厌
or m-maybe it was you,
也许讨厌的是你
but at the end of the day, we all want the same thing:
但是到最后 我们想要的东西都一样
to nail the bad guys.
那就是惩治恶人
He got our guy all right.
他找对了人
Ruiz knows everything and everyone.
鲁伊斯知道所有人和所有一切
Case is a slam dunk.
案子轻而易举
And finally, Tommy Egan.
最后 汤米·伊根
Ghost is going to jail.
幽灵要去坐牢了
Goodnight.
晚安
Hey.
嘿
Hi.
嗨
Care to join me before I finish the bottle?
在我喝完这瓶之前来陪我喝一杯吧
Long day, huh?
漫长的一天吗
You?
你呢
Yeah.
是的
You want to talk about yours?
想谈谈你的事吗
You?
你呢
No.
不想
Jamie, I don't think we're gonna make it.
杰米 我想我们做不到了
I'm here. You're here.
我在这 你在这
We're here together. That's what you want.
我们现在在一起 这是你想要的
I want this to work.
我希望是这样的
I do,
我真的希望
but you're never home.
但是你从不着家
I'm never home.
我也不着家
What are we doing?
我们在干什么
Playing make believe?
过家家吗
You're not even divorced.
你甚至没离婚
I know it's scary, and I know there's a lot of people
我知道这很惊慌 而且我也知道有很多人
that don't want to see us together,
不想看见我们在一起
but you can't let Paz get in your head.
但是你不能让帕兹在你的脑海里
It's not just Paz.
不只是因为帕兹
It's...
是
everything.
所有的一切
Did you ever wonder maybe everyone else was right
你有没有好奇过也许其他人是对的
and we're the ones who are wrong?
而只有我们俩是错的呢
No, I never think that,
不 我从不这么认为
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表