剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Since when does the bistro
tell me how to spend my money
什么时候开始要别人告诉我应该花钱
- on what product?
- Since right fucking now.
在什么产品上了。 --就从他妈的现在开始。
Ruiz:I sell dope, not sleeping pills
我卖♥♥毒品,不卖♥♥药品。
for soccer moms to suck down
with their chardonnay.
不是给足球妈妈掺着霞多丽酒喝的安♥眠♥药♥。
I agree.
我同意。
I don't want to do this kind of a business with you.
我不想跟你们做这种生意。
I can't prove it,
我不能证明
but I know you killed my son.
但我知道你杀了我的儿子。
- (groans)
- Shit.
妈的。
Oh.
哦。
Callahan:Mother of God.
我的妈呀。
(groaning)
All right.
好了。
Well, an-- anybody else got a problem?
现在还有谁有什么问题吗?
Good.
很好。
Lima teach you how to get these
into every fucking corner in New York.
下面我教大家怎样把这些散布到纽约的每个角落。
Man, what the fuck was that?
天啊,刚才那他妈的是怎么回事?
What's going on, Tommy?
什么情况,汤米?
A primers meeting in Truth,
在真理开帮派会议。
and then he offs Shin in the middle of the club?
他就在夜♥总♥会♥的正中♥央♥杀了信?
Well, you should be happy about that.
你应该为此感到高兴。
He was pretty fucking angry that you killed his kid.
因为你杀了他的儿子,他相当生气。
To save your fucking life.
还不是为了救你的命。
And then you're giving away our whole system.
然后你就泄露了整个系统。
You told him about the couriers and shit.
What up with that?
你告诉他关于投递员的事了。为什么要这么做?
Well, like you said,
we work for Milan... till we don't.
就像你说的,在我们不为米兰效力之前得一直听他的。
You said toe the line,and I'm in step.
你说听从命令,我就听你的了。
Oh, man.
啊,兄弟。
Would you fucking relax, man?
你♥他♥妈♥的能不能轻松一点,哥们。
Milan is testing you to see how you gonna take it.
米兰正考验你,看你有什么反应。
Don't overreact.
别反应过度。
Come on, Ghost, think.
幽灵,好好想一想。
Think.
想想。
- All right, pull your shit together.
- Okay.
好了,打起精神来吧。 --好吧。
Shit, you're right.
该死,你是对的。
And you better straighten out Ruiz
那你最好跟鲁伊斯解释清楚。
'cause that mouthy motherfucker's
gonna get us all killed.
因为那个混♥蛋♥的大嘴巴会让我们都送命的
- I'll get Ruiz on lock.
- Good.
我会跟鲁伊斯说明白的。 --很好。
Much more and we're gonna need
a bigger safe soon.
我们很快会需要一个更大的保险箱。
(laughs)Probably should get one anyway.
也许不管怎样都得买♥♥一个。
It's about that time, girl.
Trust me.
差不多是时候了。姐姐,相信我。
(door opens)
Sorry, we're closed.
对不起,我们关门了。
(American accent)Hi, Tasha.
你好,塔莎。
I hope I didn't scare you.
希望我没有吓到你。
No, I'm just surprised to see you, that's all.
没有,我只是很吃惊看到你,就这样。
Well, I'm sorry to show up unannounced,
but I could never plan things in advance.
很抱歉来之前没有打招呼,但是我从来没法预先安排。
I'm just about to close up.
我正要关门呢。
Why don't we talk another time?
I could come to you.
为什么我们不另找时间谈?我可以去找你。
(normal voice)I am not dangerous to your friends.
我对你的朋友没有危险。
She does not know who I am,
她不知道我是谁。
but she does not know
who you are either, right?
但是她也不知道你的实际情况吧?
No, she don't know shit,
and it's gonna stay that way.
对,她什么都不知道,她会一直不知道的。
DA.
是的。
So this is how Tommy is cleaning his money.
所以汤米就是这样洗钱的。
Genius. Most of the DEA is white.
If they're black, they're men.
真是天才。大部分缉毒警都是白人。如果是黑人,一定是男人。
This place is not even in their vocabulary.
这个地方都不在他们考虑范围之内
And your husband who was obviously
so honest with you about me.
你的老公在关于我的事情上对你显然很诚实。
Are you so honest with him?
你对他诚实吗?
Does he know what you really do here?
他知道你在这里真正做什么吗?
No, but he will if you keep this up.
不知道。但是如果你继续这样下去,他就会知道的。
White boy dancing into a weave shop
in the middle of the hood?
一个白人摇晃着走进贫民区中♥央♥的一家纺织店。
You should go before somebody
starts asking questions.
你应该在有人♥质♥疑前赶紧离开
Tell your husband
to forget his plan to get rid of me
告诉你的老公,放弃想除掉我的计划。
or he will force my hand.
否则就是他逼我杀了他。
- (clattering)
- Shit!
该死。
Oh.
啊。
(American accent)Let me help you with that.
让我帮你收拾吧。
No, no, I'm fine.I got it.
不,我没事,我自己可以的。
- I-- I got it. I'm fine.
- You okay?
我没事,我自己可以的。 --你还好吗?
- Yes, thank you.
- Pleasure.
还好,谢谢。 --很荣幸。
So, yeah, were you looking
for directions or something?
那么你是来问路的吗?
Oh, no, I, uh,work for Tasha's husband.
不,我给塔莎的老公工作。
You must be Lakeisha.
你一定是拉凯莎吧。
- I am.
- I'm Dean.
我是。 --我是迪恩。
- It's nice to meet you.
- It's nice to meet you, too.
很高兴见到你。 --我也很高兴见到你。
- Well, I have to get going.
- Mm-hmm.
我得走了。 --好的。
So I will talk to you later, Tasha?
我回头再跟你谈,塔莎。
Okay.
好的。
Good night.
晚安。
- Good night.
- Good night, Dean.
晚安。 --晚安,迪恩。
That was nice of him.
他人很好。
He just came by to see if we needed
extra security around here.
他只是过来看看我们这里需要不需要额外的保安。
Cut the bullshit, T.
别胡诌了,塔莎。
All this crap about wholesaling hair and shit,
说什么批发毛发的这些屁话。
you turning my shop into a drug front?
你要把我的店变成贩毒的地方吗?
You were never supposed to know.
你不应该知道的。
Tasha, how could you do this to me?
塔莎,你怎么能这么对我。
I could lose everything or go to jail.
我会失去一切或是进监狱的。
Who's gonna take care of my son then?
谁来照顾我的儿子啊?
You know what?Get your shit and get the fuck out.
你知道吗?收拾好你的东西然后赶紧滚蛋。
I can't, okay? I can't.
我不能那样。知道吗? 我不能。
If I stop working here now,
he'll know something's up, all right?
如果我现在不在这工作了,他就知道出事了,你懂吗?
The only way to protect you
is to stay.
唯一能保护你的办法就是留下来。
You got to promise me you won't tell anybody.
你得向我保证你不会告诉任何人。
I don't have to promise you shit.
我不必向你保证。
Lock up behind me.
给我锁好门。
Keisha.
凯莎。
Make it quick.
有话快说。
I know you believe I was the leak.
我知道你认为我就是内鬼。
But I need you to know I would never do anything
但是你得知道我在执法中不会做任何
to endanger anyone in law enforcement, especially you.
伤害别人的事,尤其是你。
Too late, damage is done.
太晚了,伤害已经造成了。
I know you hate me,
我知道你恨我
and I don't blame you,
but you have to believe me.
我不怪你。但你得相信我。
It wasn't me.
不是我♥干♥的。
You know I want to win too much for that.
你知道我非常想赢得信任的。
Then prove it.
那就证明一下。
Prove to me you aren't the leak,
证明你不是内鬼。
or give me something that can help me figure out who is.
或者提供点证据能够帮我弄清楚是谁干的。
Until then, it's just a matter of time
until you're exposed.
在此之前,你被披露是迟早的事。
I really hope St. Patrick was worth it.
我真的希望圣.帕特里克值得你为他那样做。
Fuck.
妈的。
(engine turns over)
(beeps)
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表