剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
A token of appreciation
谢谢您没有准备就会面
for taking the meeting on such short notice.
这是我的一点小意思
I've already heard this speech.
我已经听过这些了
So if it's the same to everybody,
如果有人和我一样
I'm gonna wait in the hallway.
我要去走廊等了
So, gentlemen, let's talk business.
那先生们 咱们来谈生意吧
At the sound of the beep, leave a message.
在嘟声之后 请留言
Damn, 'Keisha.
该死 凯沙
Where you at? Call me back, okay?
你在哪 回我电♥话♥ 好吗
Please.
拜托
Hey. I didn't think you'd still be up.
嘿 你居然还没睡
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
I see.
我知道
I'd offer you one, but...
我应该给你倒一杯的 但...
No need, but I am gonna celebrate, Tash.
不必了 但我得庆祝一下 塔什
I beat those little motherfuckers,
我赢了那帮小混♥蛋♥
and I got my club on the brink of everything I ever wanted.
我的夜店现在得到了一切
This is it.
就是这样
Well, I'm happy for you.
我很为你高兴
For us, T.
为了我们 塔莎
This deal means that the Truth brand
这笔交易意味着真理夜店的未来发展
will expand beyond my wildest dreams,
将会超出我的想象
but, more importantly, our children
但更重要的是 我们的孩子
will have legit money behind them
下半辈子
for the rest of their lives.
将会有更多的财产
I got to say,
我得说
you said you would make it on the club side,
你说过 会搞定夜店那边
and... you pulled it off.
而且你成功了
I was wrong.
我错了
You did a great job today. Mm, yeah.
今天你做得很好 是啊
The kids seemed to enjoy it,
孩子似乎很高兴
but I don't know if the Bougie Bitches Club noticed.
但不知道那帮傻♥逼♥中产家长俱乐部的人听出来没有
I noticed.
我听出来了
That stuff you said today about us...
你自己说的关于我们的话...
About me and the kids...
关于我和孩子们的事
You mean it?
是认真的吗
Every single word.
句句属实
I'm glad you found a way
很高兴你找到了办法
to get Milan his money.
能还米兰的钱
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you for protecting us from him.
谢谢你保护我们
Look at me, Tasha.
看着我 塔莎
No matter what,
不管怎么样
I'll always protect you and the kids.
我会一直保护你和孩子们
You are my family.
你们是我的家人
I guess you got it all figured out, don't you?
你是终于想明白了 对吧
You can say that.
没错
It's late. Um, I...
很晚了 我...
Raina's got a dentist appointment tomorrow.
蕾娜明天还约了牙医
No, wait...
不 等等...
Hold on, baby.
等等 亲爱的
Who'd you want that to be?
你在等谁的电♥话♥
I've known you a long time, Ghost.
我认识你很久了 幽灵
Can't nothing be wrong on your big night, right?
你今晚的大事肯定不能出差错 对吧
Once I get this call, the night's about to get bigger.
一旦我接到电♥话♥ 事情就越来越大了
Because Ruiz is gonna help me take down Milan.
因为鲁伊斯要帮我搞垮米兰
Wait, what? What are... What are you talking about?
等等 什么 你在说什么
I got a plan in motion
我正在进行一项计划
to get us out from under Milan once and for all.
能让我们彻底摆脱米兰
Ruiz?
鲁伊斯
I mean, you think you can trust him?
你觉得能相信他吗
Tash...
塔什
I got way too much on him,
我和他关系太紧密了
it makes it hard for him not to play ball.
很难不让他参与进来
I don't know about this plan, Ghost.
我对这个计划一无所知 幽灵
Maybe you should be careful when...
也许你要小心点...
The plan's already in motion as we speak.
计划正在进行呢
Just waiting on the call.
只是在等电♥话♥
I mean, while I'm waiting, you know,
在我等的过程中
probably got time for round two.
可能还有时间再来一轮
I don't know.
我不确定
I-I need to think before we...
我要考虑一下 在我们...
I think maybe you should go back to the office.
也许你还是回办公室吧
Wait, you... you serious? Tasha, we just...
等等 真的吗 塔莎 我们...
I mean, what are the kids gonna think
孩子们会怎么想
when they come in here in the morning
当他们早上来这里
and see you sleeping in my bed?
看到你睡在我的床上
It ain't us getting back together, is it?
这不代表我们重归于好了 对吧
You're probably right.
你说得对
I'll go.
我走
Good night, T.
晚安 塔莎
Good night, Ghost.
晚安 幽灵
Yo, T, what's good?
嘿 塔莎 有什么好消息
Ghost just told me he's gonna take out Milan.
幽灵告诉我 他要干掉米兰
He didn't tell me the specifics,
他没有细说
but he told me he's using Ruiz
但告诉我 他现在正借
to do it, right now.
鲁伊斯之手去干
Milan said that if Ghost doesn't fall in line,
米兰说过 如果幽灵不同意
he's gonna kill me and the kids.
就要杀了我和孩子们
You need to find out what's going on with Ghost,
你得查清楚幽灵在干什么
and you need to stop him.
然后阻止他
Listen, I got you, T.
听着 我知道了 塔莎
I'm gonna take care of it.
交给我吧
Thanks for calling.
谢谢告知
Get yourself some sleep.
去睡觉吧
It's all gonna be fine now.
都会没事的
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
The alert you wanted me to set up... we got something.
你让我去调查的事 查到了点东西
NYPD just sent this over.
纽约警局刚送过来
One of Lobos's, uh, henchmen was found dead
洛沃斯的一个心腹在几天前
a few days ago... A Hugo Sanchez.
死了 乌戈·桑切斯
No shit? Why would he still be here?
没别的了 为什么他还在那
If he was working for Lobos,
如果他为洛沃斯卖♥♥命
that job ended when the man was shot.
那个男人被杀死的时候 就应该结束了
Sanchez must've still been communicating
桑切斯肯定还和
with someone on the inside,
内部的人有往来
probably this leak everyone's looking for,
或许那就是大家在找的泄密者
but I guess he can't be a witness now, huh?
但我猜他不能当证人了 对吧
No, I guess he can't.
没错 是不能了
Unless we find out where he was staying.
除非我们找到他在哪
Maybe he met with a person there, huh?
也许他在那和人碰面
I'll look into it. No, I'll do it.
我去回去调查的 不 我来调查
You go home.
你回家
You sure? Yeah, for sure. Great work.
确定吗 没错 干得好
All right. Thanks.
好吧 谢谢
Boom!
一拳
My kids would cry. Everybody...
我的孩子哭了 每个人...
This is good. So we're all one big happy family now?
很好 我们现在是一个快乐的大家庭了
Well, Milan heard my concerns
米兰听了我说的
and helped me to understand my importance here.
然后让我知道自己的价值
So we're good.
所以聊得很愉快
We're going to have a drink, Tommy, to celebrate
我们打算去喝一杯 汤米 来庆祝
our continued relationship. You will be joining us.
我们友情的延续 你也来吧
I got to call it a night. I got a meet across town.
我要走了 城市那头还有个约会呢
I told Poncho to take off.
我让庞查走了
I said I'd give you a ride home...
我说了 我会送你回家
But we got to break now.
但我们现在要分开了
Well, guess that's good night for me too, then.
那我今晚也过得很愉快
Gentlemen, a pleasure. Sir.
先生们 很高兴
It's a beautiful car.
车真漂亮
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表