剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
你要等你的保姆。我知道了。
(music playing)
♪ I be getting paper... ♪
You want some?
你要来点吗?
You should try it if you want,
get your buzz on.
想尝就应该尝尝,嗨起来
Unless Dee coming with your chippy cup.
除非德瑞带了你的鸭嘴杯,
You'll get used to it.
你会习惯的。
All the good shit hurts
the first time around.
所有美好的东西第一次都会疼
(engine turns over)
Dona to, you said you got
something for me? Shoot.
多纳托,你说你有东西给我。该死
Dona to: Yeah,
a little coincidence popped up.
对,突然发生一点巧合。
Four of the places we busted
for selling these cigarettes
我们去年捣毁的四个销♥售♥这些烟的地方
in the last year are owned
by the same company,
都是同一个公♥司♥的。
a bread company of all things,
Steuben Bread.
是一家面包公♥司♥,斯图本面包。
You know anything about them?
你知道他们的情况吗?
Yeah, I think maybe I do.
是的,我想或许我知道一些。
Send me the names
of the Steuben places immediately.
立刻把斯图本那些地址发给我。
Dona to:Yeah, will do.
好的。
Look, James,
听着,詹姆斯。
米兰:塔莎那个朋友我能相信你能处理好吗?
is this about the attempt on your life?
这与你性命攸关吗?
Because you could just tell me
what you're looking for.
因为你可以告诉我,你要找什么?
Ghost: I'm looking
to get you promoted, all right?
我很期待你能升职。
给米兰:交给我吧。
So if this works out for you,
I'll be in contact about that bust.
所以如果你成功了,那就跟我有关系了。
Dona to: Okay.
好的。
(groans)
So?
所以呢。
So I checked Ruiz's ass, all right?
我去见过鲁伊斯了。
- Oh, yeah.
- No more problems from him.
是嘛。 --他没问题。
- That's over.
- Good,
结束了。 --很好。
'cause I heard Milan likes white meat.
因为我听说米兰喜欢白肉。
I don't want to be on his menu.
我可不想列入他的菜单。
- (laughs)
- Ghost.
幽灵
What up?
怎么了。
If you're working on some plan to get out,
you better fucking tell me.
如果你在策划什么脱身计划,你最好告诉我。
This can't be like it was before,
不能再像从前那样。
where you zing without telling me to fucking sag.
你要转向也不告诉我一下。
Nope, I got no plan, man.
没有,我没有计划。兄弟。
I don't know enough about the cat, you know?
我对那家伙还不够了解。
I don't know his story.
不清楚他的事。
Most importantly, I don't know
his fucking weak spots,
最重要的是,我他妈不知道他的弱点。
don't know where his headquarters are.
他的大本营在哪里?
I mean, can you tell me where he hangs out?
你能告诉我他都去哪闲逛吗?
You got any idea?
你有什么想法?
Nah, I'm just as much in the dark as you.
还没有,我现在跟你一样迷茫。
So I guess we just stay the course.
所以,我想我们只能坚持到底。
Right, Ghost.
好的,幽灵。
Tarim: So this is where you and my dad grew up?
这里就是你跟我爸成长的地方?
Kansan: Yup.
对。
He told me not to come here,to stay away.
他不让我来,让我离远一点儿。
Fuck that, niggard needs to know
where he come from.
去他的,人得知道自己从何而来。
I started out hustling these streets
after school when I was 11.
从我十一岁起,一放学就在道上混了,
We started out selling Fat Alberts to my uncles.
我们卖♥♥给我叔叔胖艾伯特
Fat Alberts?
What's that?
胖艾伯特。 --那是什么?
That's 1 gram of coke wrapped in foil.
四分之一克用箔纸包的可♥卡♥因♥
Back in the day they went 25 a pop.
那时候25元一包
How'd you meet my dad?
你是怎么认识我爸的?
He was in the game with me, kid.
他跟我是一起的,孩子。
He a D-boy from way back.
He ain't just move the shit.
那时他是个贩毒的,他不仅贩毒
He was one of the baddest
motherfuckers on the block.
他是整条街最厉害的混混。
He don't seem that way now.
他现在看起来不像了。
You want to see some proof?
你想看看证据吗?
So you're not speaking to me now?
这么说你现在不和我说话了?
I ain't got nothing to say.
我无话可说。
Fine.
好。
Then don't talk, just listen.
那就别说,好好听着。
I don't want you to get hurt, Keisha,
我不想让你受到伤害,凯莎。
and I don't know how much time we have,
我也不知道我们还有多少时间
so you got to take this bag.
所以你一定要收下这个包。
To shut me up, right?
封口费,是吧。
Well, how much?
好啊,有多少?
Almost 500 Gs.
差不多50万。
You take this,you look the other way.
你拿着,另寻出路。
You help me to prove to the people
I work for that you can be trusted.
你帮我证明我的工作你能信任。
Keisha, I'm trying to save your life.
凯莎,我在设法救你的命。
Are you?
是吗?
What you gonna do if I don't take the money?
如果我不拿钱你会怎么做?
What you gonna do if you don't?
如果你不拿钱你会怎么做?
You ain't gonna make it to the cops.
你不会闹到警♥察♥局的。
I ain't going to no cops.
我不会报♥警♥的。
I'm no fucking snitch.
我不是告密的人。
Then take the bag, Keisha.
那么拿着这个包吧,凯莎
Please.
求求你了。
I'll see you here tomorrow.
我明天再过来见你
- I'm sorry.
- Yeah, I am, too.
很抱歉。 --是啊,我也很抱歉。
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
你在跟我开玩笑吗?
I knew you would pull something like this.
我就知道你会这么拖拉
This was not the plan, Jamie.
我们的计划不是这样的,杰米。
You said you had something.
You drop the evidence off at 8:00.
你说你有所发现,你8点钟来给我证据。
I pick it up at 9:00.That was the deal.
我9点来取,我们说好的。
What's going on between you and Greg Knox, huh?
你和格雷格.诺克斯之间是怎么回事?
No, no, no, you do not
get to ask me that question.
不,不,不,你不能问我这个问题。
We are not friends.
We are not lovers.
我们不是朋友,也不是爱人。
We are just two people who have
to work together to stay out of jail.
我们只是两个需要一起配合逃脱牢狱之灾的人。
Here, Angie.
给你,安吉拉。
- What's this?
- It belongs to Lobos's guy, okay?
这是什么? --这是洛沃斯手下的东西,行吗?
Whoever the leak is at your office
was calling him on that phone.
你办公室的内鬼用这个电♥话♥给洛沃斯打电♥话♥的
I figured you could trace
the number or texts.
我觉得你能追踪到号♥码或短♥信♥
Where is Lobos's guy?Can I talk to him?
洛沃斯的手下在哪?我能和他谈谈吗?
Can't tell you that.
不能告诉你。
How did you get this?
你怎么拿到的?
- I can't tell you, Angela.
- You don't trust me.
我不能告诉你,安吉拉。 --你不信任我。
Makes two of us,
'cause you don't trust me.
因为你不相信我,所以我们才会变成这样。
Where were you the day Lobos was killed?
洛沃斯被杀的那天你在哪?
Karen's hotel, like I said.
正如我所说的,在凯伦的酒店。
Can anyone corroborate that?
有人能证实吗?
Tasha, but you already know that
because you already talked to her.
塔莎,但你已经知道了。因为你已经和她谈过了。
She said you slept together.
她说你们上♥床♥了。
- Is that true?
- Come on.
真的吗? --拜托。
The day after you fucked me
on my dining room table,
那天你在我家饭桌上干完我后,
you took your wife away to reconcile?
你又带你老婆去重修旧好?
We spent the night in the room,
and I spent the night on the couch.
我们是在同一个房♥间过的夜,不过我睡的是沙发。
Are you happy?
你高兴了吗?
You two should get your stories straight.
你俩应该把故事串通好。
God, I'm such a fucking idiot.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表