剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
What she is is no longer my girlfriend anymore, okay?
她现在的身份已经不是我女朋友了
She's back with Agent Knox.
她和诺克斯探员重归于好了
So you fucked that up too?
连这事你都搞砸了
You know, maybe you could just
不如你干脆
start a group text to keep us all informed
群发消息告诉大家
of your fuck-ups, you know?
你搞砸了多少事吧
Okay.
好吧
If that recording surfaces I'll get it excluded,
如果那份录音出现了 我会截下来
since it's totally illegal, but...
毕竟这属于非法证据 但是
once it's played in open court,
万一在法庭上公开播放
Tommy's eventually going to jail for doing Ruiz.
汤米最终一定会因鲁伊斯的事入狱
The cops, they'll create the evidence to convict him.
警♥察♥会想尽办法 制♥造♥证据给他定罪
And if you're on there...
如果你也牵涉其中
you're going down.
你就完了
You aren't actually gonna eat that, are you?
你不会真的要吃这个吧
Oh, trust me, I've eaten worse.
相信我 我吃过更难吃的
Now that we're free of Lobos,
甩掉了洛沃斯的案子
I gotta work on everything else
我现在得开始忙活
that's been piling up on my desk.
桌子上的那一大堆别的东西了
I got about... pffft... ten witnesses to prep
我要在明天开庭前准备...
before court tomorrow.
十个证人的证词
Speaking of witnesses, what ever happened to Ruiz?
说到证人 鲁伊斯出什么事了
That was it. No Lobos, no deal.
问题就在这了 没有洛沃斯就没有交易
I guess none of that matters now.
我觉得那些现在都不重要了
What? Why?
什么 为什么
You didn't hear?
你没听说吗
The great Vibora Ruiz slithered to the other side overnight.
伟大的维波拉 鲁伊斯已经去到生命的彼岸了
What?
什么
Found him in a stolen car in Long Island City.
在长岛市的一辆失窃车辆里找到了他
No witnesses, no evidence, nothin'.
没有目击者 没有证据 什么线索都没有
Want a bite?
来一口吗
I'm good, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Just the tip?
光听小道消息就饱了吗
You could say "I told you so"
人♥渣♥双胞胎的事
about the Douchebag Twins.
你可以说"我早就和你说过"
Oh, can I? Okay, well, I told you so.
真的吗 好吧 我早就和你说过
I just can't believe that they'd be selling drugs
他们在自己的夜店里卖♥♥毒品
in their own nightclub.
真是难以置信
Aside from that, everything should be as you remember it.
除了那个 其它东西应该和你记忆中一样
Mostly everything.
大多数东西
Thank you for your payment in full, by the way.
顺便谢谢你一次付清全款
Oh, my pleasure.
我的荣幸
Sorry about the mix-up before.
之前的混乱让你见笑了
Daddy and I are excited about your party.
我和我爸对你举办的派对都很兴奋
Yeah? If everything goes well,
是吗 如果一切顺利
we'll be hosting an event tomorrow
我们明天将主持一场盛大的活动
to celebrate our partnership. I like the sound of that.
来庆祝我们的合作 听起来很不错
And to you two seeing the best of Truth.
也庆祝让你们看到"真理"夜店最好的一面
To Truth going global.
庆祝"真理"夜店走向全球
I'm glad we partnered up.
很高兴我们成为合作伙伴
So am I.
我也是
Good-bye, Karen.
再见 凯伦
I don't need an escort. Thanks.
我不需要保镖 谢了
I'm not your escort. I'm your babysitter.
我可不是保镖 我是保姆
He's here.
他来了
I know.
我知道
You may leave us.
让我们单独聊聊
Go play with the other little boys.
一边玩去
I have some bad news. We cannot kill Ghost.
我有些坏消息 我们不能杀幽灵
Why not? I thought you were sharpening these for him.
为什么不能 我还以为你是在为他磨刀呢
We cannot kill Ghost yet.
还不能杀幽灵
We need him for the black tie party at Truth to be a success,
还需要他办成"真理"夜店的晚宴
and once it is and the hotel expansion contract
一旦和贝赛斯签订酒店扩张合同
with the Bassetts is signed, then "Ghost" can indeed become
那么 詹姆斯·圣帕特里克就真的可以
James St. Patrick's rightful name.
成为"幽灵"了
If we kill Ghost, won't the Bassett deal
如果我们杀了幽灵 难道巴塞特
be off the table?
就不会签合同了吗
I've observed Karen Bassett's interactions with Andre.
我留意到了凯伦 巴塞特和安德雷有来往
She has quite a fondness for him.
她十分喜欢他
Yeah, I... I can't understand why.
是啊 我也不懂为什么
I said the same of you once.
我曾和你说过一样的话
Sometimes men can surprise you.
有时候人们会给你惊喜
Look at you, finding your true potential,
看看你 找到自己真正的潜力
while Petar seems to be losing sight of his.
佩塔尔就对自己的潜力视而不见
His sulking has become tiresome.
他的愠怒让人厌烦
But regardless, I have no doubt
但不管怎样 我相信
the deal will still remain in place,
交易会继续有效
and when the time comes for Ghost to die,
等到幽灵的死期到时
I want you to pull the trigger, Tommy.
我希望是你来扣动扳机 汤米
I understand you have an issue about the direction
我明白 你对我掌管组织的
I'm taking my organization.
指导方向有意见
More like a lack of understanding of you
大概是缺乏对你的了解
and this product that you're trying to move on the streets.
而且你想让这玩意风靡起来
All right, that's Vibora Ruiz.
好吧 那个是维波拉 鲁伊斯
Late head of Soldados.
"士兵"已故的首领
Philosophy behind switching to
之后我们的经营理念
the Southern Coast... why?
转向南海岸发展 为什么
Coke is trying to do us straight.
科克想要我们改邪归正
The fiend is not discerning,
那家伙没什么眼光
nor is he a loyal customer. He will buy...
也不是忠实顾客 他会买♥♥...
That has to be Milan. That's Milan.
那肯定是米兰 那是米兰
We're all in this to make money, correct?
我们都是为了赚钱 对吧
So, you put a wire on a CI you were running
所以 那个你秘密操控的线人
under the table? No papers?
你在他身上装了录音器 没有书面记录
Something like that, yeah.
差不多就是那样
I thought I taught you better than that.
我还以为我教了你更高明的方法
Come on.
得了吧
You're telling me you guys at Homeland
你敢说你们这帮人在国土安♥全♥部♥
don't do this shit all the time?
从来不做这种事吗
Oh, of course we do, but when we do it it's to stop
当然做 但我们这么做是为了
a terrorist from blowing up the Central Park Zoo.
阻止恐♥怖♥分♥子♥把中♥央♥公园动物园炸了
I came to you because I thought
我来找你 是因为我觉得
you out of all people would understand.
你比其它人更能理解我
I understand you're crazy.
我理解你是疯了
Hey, this is good.
嘿 这个不错
We all one big happy family now?
我们现在是一个快乐的大家庭了
All right, that's... that's... that's Tommy Egan.
好吧 那是汤米·伊根
Who's that?
他是谁
Business partner of the guy I was trying to get
我最开始想抓的那个人的
in the first place... James St. Patrick.
合作伙伴 詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
Greg, are you here?
格雷格 你在吗
How did it go with MJ?
你和MJ进展如何
I called you, you didn't pick up.
我打了电♥话♥ 但是你没接
You know what it's like to be betrayed, Ruiz.
你知道什么叫背叛嘛 鲁伊斯
That's what doing Lobos was about.
洛沃斯就是这样的
It's been a long night. Hold on.
今晚很累了 等会
I say we leave it alone, huh?
我们就别管他了吧
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Me and Ghost killed Lobos to start over,
我和幽灵杀了他 想重新开始
but it was never about that.
但重点不是为了重新开始
He just admitted that he and St. Patrick killed Lobos.
他刚刚承认了他和圣帕特里克杀了洛沃斯
There's nothing that ties that to St. Patrick.
根本没有证据表示和圣帕特里克有关
No one identifies him by name.
没有人知道他的真名
If he did it, she did it, Angela Valdes.
如果他干了 她就干了 安吉拉·巴尔德斯
Your ex-girlfriend, the one with the sister?
你的前女友 有姐姐的那个
Yeah.
没错
She's the leak from the department?
她是部门的泄密者
She and St. Patrick were together.
她和圣帕特里克交往过
If he and Egan knew the route of the Lobos transfer,
如果他和伊根知道洛沃斯转移的路线
it's because she told them.
肯定是因为她告的密
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表