剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Fuck's that supposed to mean?
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思
I don't know. I just mean...
我不知道 我只是说...
Nobody ever better disrespect me again.
最好没人再不尊重我了
That should have been you for talking to Ghost.
应该就是你跟幽灵说的
It should have been you!
应该就是你
I fucked up.
我完蛋了
Baby, you okay?
宝贝 你没事吧
Holly, I fucked up. What happened?
霍莉 我完蛋了 发生了什么事
I'm not okay.
我摊上事了
You're not okay. We're not safe.
你也是 我们都不安全
They're gonna kill us. I fucked up.
他们会杀了我们 我搞砸了
I had him right there.
我让他去了那儿
I didn't do it.
可我没动手
Okay, tell me what happened.
好了 告诉我发生了什么事
Tommy, tell me what's going on.
汤米 告诉我怎么回事
Come on.
快点
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
Come on.
来吧
Give me.
给我
I was supposed to kill Ghost tonight,
我本该今晚杀了幽灵
but I couldn't do it.
可是我没有
What?
什么
Lobos ordered me to kill Ghost,
洛沃斯命令我杀了幽灵
and since I didn't do it, he's coming after us.
由于我没照做 他在追杀我们
Bell didn't get lost, Holly.
贝尔没丢 霍莉
Lobos had her killed as a warning.
洛沃斯杀了它作为警告
He told me he was gonna do it,
他告诉我他会这样
said he was gonna kill her
如果我不杀了幽灵
and then you if I didn't kill Ghost,
他就杀了贝尔然后杀你
and he did.
他做到了
He did it, Holly.
他做到了 霍莉
Bell is dead 'cause of me.
贝尔因我而死
I understand.
我明白
He was my brother...
他曾是我兄弟
my whole life, my family.
我的生命 我的家人
I know.
我知道
I know he was.
我知道他曾是
I know you can do this.
我知道你能做到
What?
什么
I know you can kill Ghost.
我知道你能杀死幽灵
If you can't kill Ghost for yourself, Tommy...
如果你不能为自己杀了幽灵 汤米
Do it for me.
那就当是为了我
Do it.
杀了他
I will.
我会的
I promise.
我保证
Who the fuck is that?
他妈的是谁啊
Tommy, there's something I have to tell you.
汤米 有件事我得告诉你
I made a call today.
我今天打了一个电♥话♥
I should have checked with you first.
我应该先跟你商量的
What? But don't be mad.
什么 不过别生气
Holly, what did you... wh...
霍莉 你做了什么
Promise you won't be mad.
答应我你不会生气
What did you do, Holly?
你做了什么 霍莉
I hear you have a problem.
我听说你有麻烦
Apparently, I can help?
似乎是我能帮上忙的
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表