剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Look, I got a plan that'll make us both rich and happy,
我有个计划 能让你我二人都过上富足的生活
but it means that I gotta trust you
但前提是我必须能信任你
and you gotta trust me.
你也必须信任我
Are you down?
怎么样
We'd like to have a word with you all
我们想跟诸位谈一下
about the late Agent Greg Knox.
遇害的格雷格 诺克斯探员的情况
We found a burner cell in Knox's apartment,
我们在诺克斯家中发现了一部预付费手♥机♥
not attached to any case he was working.
和他所办的案子并无关联
It's the phone that called Lobos
有人曾在洛沃斯失踪那日
the day he went missing.
用这部手♥机♥与洛沃斯通话
It's the phone that belonged to someone in this office
也就是说 它的主人就是这间办公室中
that leaked Lobos's location.
泄露洛沃斯位置的那个人
Add that to his obsession with the case,
再考虑到他对这个案子的执着
luring Ruiz back, even while under suspension.
即使停职了 也要骗鲁伊斯上钩
Looks like Greg Knox was your leak.
这样看来格雷格 诺克斯就是内鬼了
No. No way.
不 不会吧
That doesn't make any sense.
这根本说不通
I don't believe that.
我不相信
It doesn't matter what you believe.
你相不相信并不重要
There was a leak in your office right under your nose.
你的手下中 在你眼皮底下走漏消息
You and Donovan over here should both lose your job.
你和多诺万都应该被开除
Knox's killer was probably a Lobos associate
诺克斯被杀大概是因为洛沃斯的手下
tying up loose ends, and there was no forced entry,
在处理后事 不是强行入室
so unless he left the window open,
所以除非诺克斯忘了关窗户
he knew his killer and let him in.
否则他一定是认识凶手 开门让他进来的
Greg never left his windows unlocked.
格雷格绝对不会忘关窗户
Well, you would know.
你当然知道了
I can assure you that no one in this office
我可以向你保证 在座的所有人
suspected Knox of any wrongdoing.
都从未怀疑过诺克斯有不端行为
At least his murder saves us the cost of his prosecution.
至少他遇害 我们就不用送他受审了
This case is closed.
这个案子结了
Come on, Lance, we got a Delta shuttle to catch.
走吧 兰斯 我们还要去赶达美快线的航♥班♥
Sorry for your loss, AUSA Valdez.
节哀 陆军协会的瓦尔迪兹
That phone wasn't the only piece of random evidence
那部手♥机♥可不是诺克斯公♥寓♥
at Knox's apartment. There was a dress
唯一的证据 那儿还有连衣裙
and a bracelet, a bra.
手链和胸罩
You two were back together, huh?
你们两个复合了 对吧
Briefly.
暂时的
After everything you put him through?
你忘了对他做了什么吗
I guess he just couldn't shake ya.
他应该无法忘掉你吧
It's amazing what a man'll do for ya
如果一个男人真的爱你
if he really loves you.
天知道会为你做些什么
Good luck, girl. You're gonna need it.
祝你好运 姑娘 你会需要的
Tash, you okay? What's this big emergency?
塔什 你没事吧 有什么紧急情况吗
The big emergency is you killed Ruiz.
紧急情况就是你杀了鲁伊斯
Ghost came to me this morning
幽灵今早来找我了
wondering why you stopped his plan to get out.
想知道你为什么要阻止他隐退
He cannot know that I told you, Tommy.
不能让他知道我跟你说了什么 汤米
He's not gonna know that you said nothing. It's handled.
他不会知道你说了什么的 都在掌控之中
You know, he's not wrong about getting away from Milan.
他说得没错 就该摆脱米兰
Listen, Tash, I got a plan
听着 塔什 我有个计划
to get us all out from under Milan.
让我们两个摆脱米兰
You sound just like Ghost now.
你现在说话特别像幽灵
He's always got a plan. It's always about trusting him.
他总是有个计划 总是要相信他
Yeah? Well, trust me.
怎么了 相信我
We all play our parts right,
我们做好自己的部分
everyone will get what they want,
就能皆大欢喜
as long as Milan... and Ghost...
只要米兰和幽灵
stay in the dark.
不知情
I am trusting you, Tommy.
我相信你 汤米
Ghost can be a lying, sometime-y motherfucker,
虽然幽灵是个骗子 有时候还很混♥蛋♥
but he is still the father of my kids,
但他始终是孩子的父亲
and I need to protect him, even from himself.
我得保护他 不让他做错事
I'm protecting him too.
我也在保护他
I always do.
一直都在
This morning Ghost said something about helping you...
今早幽灵说要和霍利一起
with Holly.
帮助你
What does he mean, Tommy?
他什么意思 汤米
Holly?
霍利
Nothing. Nothing happened, T.
没什么 一切正常 T
Stick to the plan.
按原计划进行
You've got to be kidding me. Why do we have to meet here?
你是想耍我吧 我们为什么要在这见面
Well, Angie, I was in the neighborhood, and...
安吉 我就住在附近 而且...
you always liked the fries.
你一直很喜欢炸薯条
What did you do last night, Jamie?
你昨晚干了什么 杰米
I thought we weren't supposed to ask each other
我以为我们不会再问彼此
those kind of questions.
那种问题了
What did you do last night?
你昨晚做了什么
I went to work... the club.
我去工作了 去了夜店
Did you have a nice night with Agent Knox?
你和诺克斯探员昨晚开心吗
I didn't see him last night.
我昨晚没见他
Well, I did. He pulled me over.
我见了 他逼停了我的车
He didn't tell you?
他没告诉你吗
He came out accusing me of killing Lobos,
他跑来指控我杀了洛沃斯
which I told you he would do.
我就说了他会来
What did you tell him?
你跟他说了什么
I told him he had no proof, Angie,
我说他没证据 安吉
that if he had proof, he would've arrested me.
如果他有证据 早就逮捕我了
He tried to get me to say that you were the leak.
他试图让我说出来 你是内鬼
I told him you were innocent.
我告诉他 你是无辜的
Oh, my God.
天哪
So does that mean that you now believe me?
所以你现在能相信我了吗
I don't know what to believe.
我不知道要相信什么
Angie, I told you that I needed to protect you from Greg.
安吉 我说过 不会让格雷格来找你麻烦
I'd do anything to protect you.
为了保护你 我愿做任何事
I agreed to meet with you
我答应来见你
because the leak case was closed.
因为内鬼案已经结了
They found that person, so I'm in the clear.
他们找到了内鬼 所以我清白了
And you and me, we're done.
而你和我 结束了
Angie, that's a lie.
安吉 别骗我了
You still love me and I still love you.
你和我还是互相相爱
Good-bye, Jamie.
再见 杰米
Yo, you Ray Ray, right?
嘿 你是雷雷 对吧
Here, I got this for you.
给 给你的
What the fuck you doing, man? Not here, man.
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛 不能在这给 伙计
Get yo' ass in there, nigga, come on.
快滚进去 小子 快点
All right, nigga, you got my shit?
好了 小子 你有我要的东西
Yeah.
没错
That's nice.
很好
All right, hands against the wall.
好了 双手撑着墙
What? I said grab some wall!
什么 我说了撑着墙
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
对对对
A'ight.
好了
Tariq St. Patrick.
塔里克·圣帕特里克
Handed me these.
给了我这些
Where'd you get these?
你从哪弄来的
These babies will put you in juvenile detention
这些东西足够把你送进教管所
till your 18th birthday, which I'm guessin'
关到十八岁 我估计
is gonna take several long years for you,
对你来说还带好几年吧
so you want to do yourself a favor
所以不如救你自己一把
and tell me who gave you that shit?
告诉我们 这些东西谁给你的
You know rich, little mark-ass bitches like you,
你知道在斯波福德教管所 都是有钱的臭婊♥子♥
they fresh meat up in Spofford.
他们一个个都很弱
You so fuckin' soft, they gon' call you Ta-fleece.
你太弱了 他们会叫你弱鸡的
You sure as shit ain't no hustler, nigga.
你可不是当小偷的聊 小子
Think about all the trouble you're gonna get in...
想想你要面对什么麻烦吧
The law, school, your parents.
法律 学校 你的父母
I know you don't want all of that,
我知道你不想这样
so I'm gonna give you one last chance.
所以我再给你最后一次机会
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表