剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Power...
权欲 前情提要
Agent Greg Knox has caught us a very big fish.
格雷格·诺克斯探员为我们抓到了一条大鱼
I found Vibora Ruiz.
我找到了比沃拉·鲁伊斯
He's agreed to testify against Lobos.
他愿意出面指证洛沃斯
Why would you bring a gun to school?
你为什么要带枪去学校
Shawn got shot so I thought,
肖恩被人开枪杀了
it could happen to me too.
我想这种事也会发生在我身上
Dad, you're not here to protect nobody no more.
爸 你又不在我们身边保护我们了
I'm sorry about the gun.
枪的事我很抱歉
Maybe we pushed the kid thing too fast.
或许孩子的事是我们操之过急了
Maybe I should hang out with the kids alone for a while.
或许我应该单独带孩子们一段时间
You got no clue what you're getting yourself into.
你根本就不知道你卷进什么麻烦里了
I haven't decided if I'm keeping it yet.
我还没决定到底要不要留着呢
I really love Tommy, and I want to be a family.
我真的很爱汤米 我也想要一个家
I just...
我只是...
Tommy doesn't know?
汤米不知道吗
Who did this to you?
是谁对你下的手
It was Lobos.
是洛沃斯
Don't worry, baby.
别担心 宝贝
Everything's gonna be all right.
不会有事的
Who's the target?
目标是谁
You okay?
你没事吧
This shit last night, I can't make sense of it.
昨晚的事 我真是想不通
Tommy, you know who it was.
汤米 你知道是谁干的
It was Lobos.
是洛沃斯
Yeah, I thought that,
我以为是
but it don't track
可说不通啊
that he'd want to cut off his money.
他不想要钱了吗
Who else would it be, then?
那还会是谁
Lobos told you he wanted Ghost dead.
洛沃斯告诉你他想让幽灵死
He doesn't sound like the type of guy to wait forever.
他不大像是那种干等不着急的人
What do you think Lobos is gonna do
你说 当他听说你还活着的时候
when he learns you're still alive?
洛沃斯会怎么做
He's gonna send somebody to finish the job.
他会派人来把你灭了
And that includes me, just like it did Bell.
那也包括我 就像他们对贝尔那样
Tommy, we can do this.
汤米 我们能做到的
Me. You.
我 你
Together.
一起
We can kill Ghost.
我们会杀掉幽灵的
Don't.
别
Don't answer that.
别接
We are not leaving this apartment
在找到将他灭口的方法之前
until we find a way to kill him once and for all.
我们就待在这里 哪都不去
We have to save ourselves.
我们必须自救
Angie, what's wrong?
安琪 怎么了
We love each other.
我们深爱彼此
Everything's gonna work out.
一切都会好起来的
That's what matters.
这才是最重要的
That's not all that matters.
没这么简单的
There's just so many obstacles between us.
我们之间的障碍太多了
Obstacles?
障碍
What obstacles are you talking about?
什么障碍
Tariq hates me,
塔里克恨我
and Paz hates you.
帕兹恨你
And then there's your wife.
还有你妻子
You're still married to Tasha.
你和塔莎依旧是夫妻关系
I got to get going.
我得走了
We can talk about this later tonight.
我们晚上再谈这些事
Like... like a magic show.
就跟魔术表演似的
No, no, no, eh?
不 不 不
You control Ruiz, but if he becomes a problem,
你把鲁伊斯管好 他要是成了麻烦
I'm gonna have to tell Hugo to kill somebody else.
我就只能让雨果杀别人了
You know what? Why don't you, uh, go ahead?
不如 你就先过去吧
I'll be in there in two minutes, okay?
我过会就到 好吗
Sorry.
抱歉
James, can I call you back?
詹姆斯 我待会回给你好吧
I need you to look into something for me.
我想让你帮我看点东西
Tasha and I were already living apart, so I think
塔莎和我已经分居了 所以我想
a separation agreement's the next logical step.
我们理应有一份分居协议
Oh, so Miss Valdes is putting the screws to you, huh?
看来巴尔德斯小姐对你施压了啊
But you sure you want to formally separate?
你确定想要正式分居吗
Spousal privileges can be tricky.
婚姻特权会变得很棘手
What does Tasha know?
塔莎知道什么吗
I said a separation, not a divorce, Proctor,
我说的是分居 又不是离婚 普罗克特
not yet, but she wouldn't hurt the kids
她还不知道 不过她不会让我坐牢的
or our bank account by sending me to jail.
那样会伤害孩子们 还有我们的银行账户
She told me that herself.
这是她自己说的
So look, if I send you the specifics,
我把详细条件发给你
can you bring the papers by Truth later today?
你今天晚些时候能把书面文件带到真理来吗
You got a guy, right?
你有人脉的 对吧
Yeah, I'll see what my guy can do,
是啊 我来看看我人脉能怎么帮你
and I'll call you later, okay?
我晚些时候打给你 好吧
You do that. Later.
好的 回头见
This is unexpected.
稀客啊
You don't have to do this.
你大可不必这么做的
I think I do.
我不这么认为
It's a pretty rough neighborhood.
这一带可不大安全啊
You know that.
你知道的
Listen, we both know why you went off and found Ruiz.
我们彼此都清楚你为什么要去找鲁伊斯
You want him to try and prove this theory of yours
你想让他来证明你的猜想
about Jamie being Ghost.
证明杰米是幽灵
Why isn't putting Lobos in prison enough for you?
为什么把洛沃斯绳之于法对你来说就是不够呢
Why is it enough for you?
为什么你就知足了呢
It never would have been before.
以前你可不是这个样子
What happened to you?
你这是怎么了
You used to be one of the good guys.
你以前可是正义的一方啊
So did you.
你以前也是
You keep trying to force Jamie into this prosecution,
你一直都想把杰米卷进这场诉讼中
but it's not gonna work, and it could cost us Lobos.
可这是行不通的 且有可能损失掉洛沃斯
You love the guy?
你爱那个家伙吗
No matter what he does,
不论他做了什么
no matter what you learn he really is,
不论你知道了他是个什么样的人
you just can't let go.
你就是不愿放手
I get it.
我明白
Aren't you tired of lying for him, though?
可你总是为他撒谎 你就不累吗
I'm tired of fighting you.
和你斗 我才累呢
You hate me. You can't forgive me, fine.
你恨我 你不肯原谅我 可以
But don't screw up this case because of me.
但别因为我把这件案子搞砸了
Don't screw up this case because of him, Angela.
别为了他把案子搞砸了 安吉拉
See you at work?
上班见
Hey.
嗨
Yeah, I'm almost done.
我就快好了
I know; we have to leave.
我知道 我们得走了
Change of plans.
计划有变
You're gonna get to spend the day with your father.
你今天要和你父亲过
What? Yeah.
什么 没错
Do I have to?
一定要去吗
Tariq, sweetheart, this is a good thing.
塔里克 宝贝 这是好事
You two can spend some quality time together.
你们两个可以度过一段美好时光啊
What, Angela too busy?
怎么 安吉拉太忙没时间了
Watch it, boy, okay?
说话注意点 听见没
What is going on? Come on.
怎么回事 别这样
I don't know.
我不知道
It's just like nothing's the same with him anymore.
只是觉得他好像跟以前完全不一样了
Everything's just different.
一切都不一样了
He's different.
他变了
Tariq, this is...
塔里克 这就是...
This is where we are now.
这就是我们目前的情况
I know things don't look like the way you want them to,
我知道事情不像你希望的那样
but your dad is trying, okay?
但是你♥爸♥还在努力 好吗
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表