剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
You're welcome for dinner, and lovely to meet you.
你太客气了 很高兴见到你
Did you call my assistant as well?
你也跟我的助理联♥系♥过吗
No, I didn't. I actually recognize you.
不 没有 事实上我认得你
Your family's hotel group
你的家族酒店集团
just opened a property in Saint Barts,
刚在圣巴托洛缪岛开了一家
but now you're branching out on your own, right?
但是你独♥立♥门户了 对吗
Right.
没错
We're in the middle of something right now, mate.
我们正在谈正事 哥们
Uh, why don't you pop by our place tomorrow
你要不明天去我们那
and we'll finish our discussion, yeah?
我们继续我们的讨论 如何
Ms. Bassett, I don't know what your interest in these two is,
巴西特女士 我不知你对这两人的兴趣在哪里
but a friendly piece of advice:
但是一点友好的建议
Watch the company you keep.
小心你的同伴
Okay, let's, uh...
好吧 我们
Dinner's over. Let's go.
晚餐结束了 我们走
It is over.
说完了
Have a great rest of your night.
祝你今夜愉快
Pleasure to meet you. Thank you.
很高兴见到你 谢谢
Gentlemen.
先生们
So it's not a true four-bedroom.
这不是真正的四居室
It's more of a three-bedroom with a maid's room.
更像是三居室加一个女佣房♥
The last one is still a toddler,
最后一个还是毛坯
so the maid's might be fine for now.
所以女佣房♥暂时就这样吧
What did you say your husband...
你说你的丈夫
Boyfriend.
男朋友
Boyfriend does for a living?
男朋友是干什么的
He's a nightclub owner.
他开夜店的
Good, sounds like he can afford the place.
很好 听上去他付得起这地方
No, no, I'll be paying for half.
不 不 我会付一半
Well, maybe a little less than half.
可能比一半少点
All right, well, here's the application.
好吧 这是申请表
Fill it out, and we can get the process started.
填了它 我们就能开始流程了
Welcome to your new life.
欢迎开启你的新人生
What's that smell?
什么味道
It's burning hair. You'll get used to it.
烫发的味道 你会习惯的
Come on.
快来
Hey, what's up, girl?
嘿 你好啊 姐妹儿
What's up, Tash?
你好啊 塔莎
Trying to get shit set up, so...
我们正在设法开业 所以
this is Tommy's girlfriend Holly.
这是汤米的女朋友霍莉
She's gonna be helping me with the books.
她要帮我打理账簿
So I wanted you guys to meet.
所以我想让你们见一面
What's up?
你好
Uh, where's your bathroom?
呃 卫生间在哪
Last door on the right.
右边最后一个门
Ms. Davis, go ahead and meet me at the washbowl, all right?
戴维斯女士 去洗发区等我 好吗
I'll be there in a second.
我马上就到
Hold up. Ain't that the bitch who stole your earrings?
等等 那不是偷了你耳环的那个婊♥子♥
Keisha... Don't "Keish" Me.
凯莎 别叫我
You're the one who brought her in here. It's fine.
是你把她带到这来的 没关系的
I'm telling you right now,
我现在就告诉你
if that bitch tries to steal a motherfucking thing
如果那个贱♥人♥企图偷走这店里的任何东西
out this shop, I'ma beat her flat ass.
我非得痛扁她的平屁♥股♥
Okay.
好吧
She know why I'm here?
她知道我为什么来这儿
She don't know shit,
她什么都不知道
and it's gonna stay that way,
而且她永远不会知道
'cause you're gonna keep your mouth shut.
因为你不会说出去
That way, if shit ever goes down,
那样的话 即使事情搞砸了
'Keisha can say she ain't know nothing,
凯莎也可以说她什么都不知道
and it'll be the truth.
而那是事实
Plausible deniability. I get it.
合理推诿 我明白了
Guys, let's make sure we have someone
伙计们 我们要确保
on the front and back
俱乐部的前后门
entrances of the club at all times. Thanks John.
始终都要有人把守 谢谢 约翰
Dean, can I get a word?
院长 能借一步说话吗
Absolutely, Mr. St. Patrick. Gentlemen.
当然 圣帕特里克先生 先生们
Look, does your firm provide personal security?
你们公♥司♥提供私人保镖吗
Like, if you do, could you also still secure my three clubs?
如果可以 你们还能保护我的三个俱乐部吗
Of course. Is it personal detail for you?
当然 是为您提供私人保镖吗
Yeah. Has someone threatened you?
是的 有人威胁到你了吗
Mm, club business.
是俱乐部的事
I got in a feud with some rival club owners.
我与几个开俱乐部的人长♥期♥不和
You know, it could get messy.
你知道的 这很难处理
Okay, well, my men would have no problem looking after you.
好的 我的人绝对会保护好你
They're professionals. And for a price, of course.
他们都很专业 当然也需要不少佣金
I'd expect nothing less.
我没希望能便宜
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Okay.
好的
This is a pleasant surprise, I must say.
不得不说这真是个惊喜
Can I get you a drink? No, thank you.
喝点什么 不必了 谢谢
I'm not accustomed to people interrupting me during dinner.
我还没习惯就餐时被人打扰
Sorry.
抱歉
But I must say, I was impressed
但我得承认
with the way you handled yourself.
我对你控制自己的方式印象很深刻
Well, you know, you can't spank kids these days.
你知道 这年头又不能打孩子
Got to put 'em in time out, you know?
得让他们暂停 你懂得
Stern should have spanked you, then,
斯特恩应该会打你的
for taking back this club as well as Verbatim and Strive.
因为你夺回了夜♥总♥会♥ 还抢了威宝和奋斗
Look at you doing your homework.
你真是做足了功课啊
I heard Madeline Stern
我听说玛德琳·斯特恩
got a few clubs in the divorce.
离婚后得到了几间夜♥总♥会♥
I met her. She's not the working type.
我见过她 她不是干这行的人
I guess you two had a symbiotic relationship?
我猜你们俩是共生关系
We had a common enemy.
我们有共同的敌人
Why are you meeting with the toddlers across the street?
你为什么和对面的毛头小子见面
Mutual friends.
共同朋友引荐
And they're hot right now.
而且他们现在很火啊
I'm planning to refurbish an old apartment building,
我打算翻修一个旧公♥寓♥
turn it into a luxe eco-hotel.
把它打造成奢华的生态酒店
I'd love to get a bar or club inside.
我很想在里面开一个酒吧或者夜♥总♥会♥
I was on the verge of signing Andy and Alby.
我本快要跟安迪和阿尔比签约了
Until I showed up.
直到我出现了
And now I'm not so sure.
现在我不是很确定了
I'm gonna take the next few weeks to examine
我需要几周去分别检验
you and them individually,
你和他们
as well as the portfolios of your nightclubs.
以及你们夜店的资料
But I got to get to know you personally
但我也得了解你个人
as well as professionally.
跟了解你的专业水准一样重要
I know you can run a club,
我知道你能经营夜♥总♥会♥
and I know you can do a deal,
我也知道你可以做交易
but who is James St. Patrick?
但是詹姆斯·圣帕特里克是谁
That is the question. Precisely.
那才是问题所在 没错
What you see is what you get.
如你所见
I'm as real as they come.
我和他们一样真实
You burn yourself cooking, or what?
你做饭时把自己点着了 还是怎么的
Don't worry. I don't bite.
别担心 我不咬人
I'm a RN at D.C. General.
我是华盛顿综合医院的注册护士
That's how I met your cousin.
我就是在那认识你表妹的
You got to start cleaning your wounds
你得开始清理伤口
and doing hand exercises
并且做手部锻炼
so your skin don't tighten.
这样你的皮肤才不会萎缩
You don't want to lose use of it.
你不想让它废掉吧
Not even gonna try one for me?
都不肯为我试试吗
I need my meds.
我需要药
Jukebox says you can't have any.
缉毒警说不能给你药
What she says goes.
得听她的
That girl been trying to boss people around since we was kids.
那丫头从小就总是试图发号♥施令
Y'all must have been pretty tight.
你们一定很亲密
I never seen her let anybody stay here.
我从没见过她让任何人呆在这
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表