剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
trying to make this place the way I wanted, but honestly,
把这个地方变成我喜欢的样子 但是
I don't even know how to pick something out.
讲真 我都不知道选什么样的
What do you mean?
什么意思
What do you like, T?
你喜欢什么 T
That's the problem.
这就是问题所在
I don't know what I like.
我不知道我喜欢什么
Everything in this place, Ghost picked out.
这里的所有东西都是幽灵选的
I mean, he always made those decisions for us.
我是说 他替我们决定了所有事情
For me.
尤其是我的事情
I dress the way he liked.
我穿成他喜欢的样子
I wear my hair the way he wanted me to.
我的发型也是按他的想法来
I don't really remember who I was before him.
我都不知道我认识他之前是什么样的了
When you first started dating Ghost,
你和幽灵第一次约会的时候
he did change you,
他就改变了你
and now I'm starting to get you back.
我现在要把你变回来
You know what I see when I look at you?
你知道我看你的时候你是什么样吗
I see a bad bitch who is about to be balling on her own,
我看到一个坏姑娘马上就要独♥立♥自♥由♥了
and whenever you're ready, any man would be lucky
等你准备好了 所有男人都会庆幸
to have you and spoil you rotten.
可以拥有你 宠坏你
Some nigga to get you shoes you like.
一些人 给你买♥♥你喜欢的鞋子
Some nigga to get you bags you like.
另一些给你买♥♥你喜欢的包
All of that stuff.
所有东西
Yo, what the fuck is this?
哟 这是什么鬼
You carrying a piece in my shop?
你背了把枪去我店里
'Keisha, it's our shop.
凯莎 那是我们的店
And it ain't exactly on the Upper East Side.
又没在上东区
I was protecting us.
我在保护我们
You know how to use that?
你知道怎么用吗
Yeah, I do.
当然
Look.
听着
I should've told you first.
我一开始就应该告诉你
I won't bring it around if you don't want me to.
你如果不愿意我就不带过去了
Nah, you know what? It probably is a good idea.
你知道吗 这可能是个好主意
Let's just keep it out of sight
孩子们去店里的时候
when our kids are in the shop, okay?
我们把它藏起来不就行了吗
Fair.
很好
You being straight with me?
你说实话了吗
You just carrying a piece to be safe?
你真的只是为了安全考虑吗
There's nothing else going on, right?
没有其他事 是吧
You're my girl.
你是我的闺蜜
If there was something going on, I would tell you.
如果有什么事情的话 我会告诉你的
You know that.
你知道的
I see you with them kicks though, boy.
我看见你穿的运动鞋啦 兄弟
Leece's punk ass got lit up.
里斯那个废物被毒品麻醉了
Kicks came flying off.
鞋就不翼而飞啦
Motherfuckers was too clean to go in the trash.
这鞋太干净了 都不舍得去垃圾多的地方
So you hitting up a dead nigga for some sneakers?
这么说你为一双运动鞋去找了一个没知觉的人
Grimy nigga though.
不过是个肮脏的家伙
You a grimy nigga.
你这个肮脏的家伙
Pound that.
去死吧
I notice that tight-ass suit you got on
我看你这身西服这么合身
ain't no hand-me-down.
一定不是别人穿过的
Ghost got you holding umbrellas for him?
幽灵让你给他撑伞吗
Like that Farnsworth Bentley nigga?
就像那个了不起的家伙一样
Fuck nah, nigga.
去你的 当然不是
I'm moving up in the ranks.
我在升职好么
You know, he's taking me, you know, to meetings and shit,
他带我去参加一些会议之类的事情
so it's cool.
很炫的
Okay, big time.
好吧 大有作为
You finally down for that lick we talked about?
你终于接触到我们说过的贩毒了吗
Nah, I'm good, man.
不 没有 伙计
Since you so loyal to Ghost,
你对幽灵这么忠诚
I got something you should know.
有件事得告诉你
My gun guy told me the Koreans bought some MAC-10s
贩枪的兄弟说韩国人买♥♥了MAC-10冲♥锋♥枪♥
to smoke some white nigga.
要爆一个白人
Said they gonna need a new connect.
据说他们需要一个新的接头人
What, Tommy? No doubt, B.
什么 汤米吗 肯定啊 兄弟
Ain't no other white niggas I know in the game.
没别的白人做这生意了
So what's the problem?
怎么回事
Korean kingpin found out from Tommy
韩国大佬从汤米那发现
his kid was stepping on the product
他儿子在货里掺假
and holding back his cut.
偷偷藏钱
Old man got mad as fuck and cut off his kid finger.
老爷子很生气 剁了他儿子一根手指
Kid want to take out Tommy.
那小子就想除掉汤米
When's it going down?
什么时候动手
Tonight...
就在今晚
at some church or something.
在什么教堂之类的地方
All right, have a good time.
好吧 玩的开心
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你们
Good luck with the rest of the season.
事业顺利
Mr. St. Patrick. Yeah.
圣帕特里克先生 什么事
I need to talk to you in your office.
我得去你办公室谈谈
Is it about what we discussed earlier?
是有关我们之前讨论的事吗
No, it's something different.
不 是其他事情
I need to talk to you about Karen Bassett.
我想和你谈谈凯伦·巴西特
Look, Dean, I need to take this.
等下 院长 我要接个电♥话♥
Hold that thought.
马上回来
Andre, where the fuck are you, man?
安德烈 你♥他♥妈♥死哪去了
We need to talk about what you pulled in front of Karen.
我们得谈谈你在凯伦面前扯的事
I'm back on the block.
我回老街转了一圈
Yo, we need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Fuck you doing back on the block?
你♥他♥妈♥回老街干什么
I told you not to go back there.
我告诉过你别去那儿
Ghost, listen. I'm listening.
幽灵 听着 我在听
Word on the street, your boy Tommy caught some beef
道上传言 你兄弟汤米
with the Koreans over some product.
和韩国人在货上产生了争执
They gonna light his ass up tonight.
他们今晚要解决他
Where?
在哪
Uh, some church where the priest is crooked.
是个教堂 那里的神父行为不端
I never heard of it before.
我以前从没听说过
I have.
我知道
You want me to go fuck the Koreans up?
要我在他们今晚办事前
Stop this shit before it go down?
去把韩国人干掉么
No.
不
You get your ass back here.
你快回来吧
Pick up, Tommy.
接电♥话♥啊 汤米
Motherfucker.
操蛋东西
How long has it been since your last confession?
你上次来忏悔到现在多久了
You fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥的在逗我
Come on, Father. Give me my money.
快点儿 神父 把我的钱拿来
Nice outfit.
外套不错
Oh, please. Nobody can see in here.
拜托 这里面谁都看不见
Believe me, I could wank it.
相信我 我在这撸管都没问题
Mrs. Flaherty would never know.
弗莱厄蒂夫人永远不会知道
Youth group's been working hard pushing product.
青年组织一直在努力销货
That, plus this little side hustle I got moving guns
再加上给阿尔巴尼亚的混♥蛋♥比哈尔
for this Albanian dick, Behar,
倒腾枪的副业收入
we almost got enough saved up for a new roof.
我们差不多攒够钱换个新屋顶了
Do you need something else?
你还需要其他的吗
I've been asked to do this... thing.
有人要求去做一件事
I don't think I can do it.
我觉得我做不了
Can you tell me what it is?
你能告诉我是什么事吗
It's a big-time sin.
是个滔天大罪
We're talking ten-commandment-level shit.
有关十诫级的事
There's only...
这儿只有
Only one commandment which really counts.
只有一诫是真正算数的
God doesn't care
上帝不在意
if you honor your father and your mother,
你是否尊重父母
but I know you a while,
我认识你有一段时间了
and something tells me
而且我猜
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表