剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, so I just need that list.
我只需要那份名单
I understand. I'll get the list together.
我明白了 我会整理好名单
You can pick it up in a few days.
你过几天来拿吧
Yo. Where we at?
喂 情况怎么样
Yo, dude, these youngins,
伙计 这些毛头小家伙们
they're eating this shit up.
吸得正爽呢
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Here you go.
好的 没问题 给你
We'll hit the numbers you set... couple more shifts.
我们会达到你说的指标 再来几轮就行了
Thanks. Good work, Julito.
谢了 干得不错 朱利多
I want you to hit me the moment we do.
一旦指标达到 马上打电♥话♥给我
All right, bro.
没问题 兄弟
Greg?
格雷格
Greg?
格雷格
I woke up. You were gone. I thought...
我醒来之后 发现你不在 我还以为...
I guess I'm used to people
我想自己已经习惯
disappearing in the middle of the night.
别人在深夜消失了吧
Yeah. Well, I'm right here.
好了 我就在这里
Ghost asked me where I was the other night.
幽灵问我那天晚上 我在哪里
What did you tell him?
你说什么了
Enough not to be suspicious.
我不会让他起疑心的
Look, I told him I came here.
我说当时来这里了
I think he just wants to be involved with everything.
我觉得他想什么都掺一脚
Ghost is not the type to ask a question
幽灵一般知道答案之后
without knowing the answer.
才会找人问话
He knew exactly where you were,
他知道你在哪里
and I know this because Bratislav saw him following you.
因为布拉蒂斯拉夫看到他跟踪你了
It's disappointing, isn't it?
很失望 对吧
I like you, Tommy, but your other half's persistence for an exit
你很不错 汤米 但是你的搭档执意要退出
has put your potential in jeopardy.
才让你的潜能没法发挥
Ghost following me don't mean he want to get out.
幽灵跟踪我 不代表他想退出
It's him trying to figure out what I'm doing.
他只是想知道 我在做什么
He's still down with your vision,
他依旧是听你的命令
I promise you, lock and step.
我向你保证 他很忠诚
Maybe you're right, but either way, from this point forward,
也许你说得对 但是不管怎样 从此以后
I'm holding you responsible for his actions,
你要为他的行为负责
and if you cannot get him
如果你管不好他
in line and he continues looking into me,
他还要继续调查我
then, well, it's back into the pit for you.
那么 我们就只好动手了
And this time I will not stop Petar and the men.
这次我不会再阻止佩塔尔和其他人了
I thought I was your apprentice.
我还以为 我是你的徒弟呢
You are, Tommy,
你确实是 汤米
but you are tethered to Ghost.
但你和幽灵捆绑在一起了
Ghost is an attachment,
幽灵是一个累赘
and attachments are bad for business
如果你想活着 这个累赘
if you want to stay alive.
是会坏了大事的
I'll handle Ghost.
我会处理好幽灵
Hey, Bob, can you do some digging for me?
嘿 鲍勃 你能帮我查点东西吗
I got a serial number of a possible burner.
我有一个疑似预付费手♥机♥序列号♥
I was trying to find the phone number attached to it.
我想要联♥系♥了这部手♥机♥的电♥话♥号♥码
A burner? Yeah, and the phone call,
预付费手♥机♥ 是的 还有通话记录
text history... you know, whatever you can do.
短♥信♥记录... 你能查到的都行
Okay, sure. I'll... I'll look it up.
好的 没问题 我会调查的
Okay, great. I'm gonna send it to you right now.
太好了 我现在发序列号♥给你
Okay, I got it. All right, thanks. Bye.
好的 没问题 好 谢了 拜
Sally, it's Angela Valdes,
萨莉 我是安吉拉·巴尔德斯
the AUSA.
美国陆军协会的
I helped you on the Whittier case.
惠蒂尔一案中我帮过你
Yeah, last summer. That's right.
去年夏天的时候吧 没错
Could you look up a card number for me?
你能帮我查一个卡♥号♥♥吗
I need the cardholder name. Of course.
我想知道 持卡人的姓名 没问题
I... I'll try.
我试试吧
Emailing it to you right now.
我现在发邮件给你
Got it. Great.
收到了 很好
It was prepaid.
费用是预付的
Prepaid? No purchaser name?
预付的吗 没有支付者的名字吗
Uh, that's about it.
大概只有这些吧
Could you tell me where it was purchased?
那你能查到 他在哪里买♥♥的吗
That'll take a while. I'll have to get back to you.
那要花点时间 我回头打给你
Okay, fine. Be sure to call me back.
好吧 记得给我回电♥话♥
I will. Thanks.
没问题 谢谢
I don't know why I'm fucking surprised.
我他妈的居然还觉得惊讶
What's the problem, Tommy?
你怎么了 汤米
Milan knows that you followed me
米兰知道那天晚上
to his warehouse the other night.
你跟踪我 去他的仓库了
You just gonna stand there and look stupid
你是准备傻愣愣地站在这里
or are you gonna be real for a change?
还是准备面对事实
Look, man, you don't understand what I'm trying to...
听着 兄弟 你不明白 我是想...
No, you don't.
是你不明白
Milan said he's gonna kill me if you don't stop.
米兰说如果你要继续这样 他会杀了我
He made it clear. One more time and I'm dead.
他说得很清楚了 再发现一次 我就死定了
You fucking hearing me?
你♥他♥妈♥听见了没有
You willing to risk my life to get yourself out?
你为了退出 不惜拿我的性命冒险吗
I chose you over Holly.
我选择了你 而不是霍利
This time, motherfucker, you need to choose me.
这一次 混账东西 你也得选择我
I do.
我会的
I choose you, all right? I'll leave it alone.
我选择你 行了吧 我不会再插手了
I hope so.
但愿你说话算话
Tommy. Yeah?
汤米 嗯
Ruiz hit me up about that payment.
鲁伊斯打电♥话♥来谈了货款的事
Look, man, I was thinking.
听着 伙计 我在想
He ain't never gonna reach his full potential
除非我们让他和米兰见一面
unless we set up a meet, you know, between he and Milan.
不然他永远不会满意的
You know how that motherfucker is.
你知道那家伙的德行
Yeah, I do.
我知道
We set up a little face-to-face
我们给他和米兰
between he and Milan,
安排个简单的会面
make him feel all fucking cozy and special.
把他伺候得舒服了
How you want to do it? You run the point on this one,
你想怎么做 这次你来挑头
brother, all right? You take him.
行吗 你带他去
Better for all involved if I just peel back on this one.
我不插手的话 你最好全程跟进
Okay.
行
What you got for me?
有什么消息
So Ghost is still in good with that Serbian motherfucker,
幽灵还是和那个塞尔维亚佬关系很好
and now they moving some new weight... pills.
现在他们在倒腾新的... 药丸
I don't want none of what they got going on as long
我最不想看到的 就是他们和那个
as they fucking with that Serbian nigga.
塞尔维亚佬的生意继续下去
The minute he out the picture, I'm coming to collect.
他一滚蛋 我就能去收钱
All right, bet, man.
行吧 祝你成功
Tariq said, "What's up?"
塔里克问我 "怎么回事"
You thought he wasn't gonna tell me what you said, huh?
你以为他会替你保密吗
Hey, what the fuck were you doing with him
你那天到底他妈的带着他
the other day, man?
干什么去了
He said he wanted to chill, so we did.
他说想出去玩玩 我们就出去玩了
If I was gonna cap the little nigga,
我要想害了那小崽子
don't you think I would've already done it?
你觉得我会等到现在
You said you was gonna teach Ghost a history lesson.
你说过你要让幽灵好好反省过去
What the fuck you mean by that?
你这话什么意思
Sit tight, motherfucker.
等着吧 小混♥蛋♥
You'll know when I want you to know.
该让你知道时会让你知道的
You thinking you should just tell Ghost, right?
你觉得你该告诉幽灵 是吗
What you think he's gonna do when he learn I'm alive,
你觉得要是他知道了我还活着
in town, hanging out with his kid,
就在他眼皮子底下 和他儿子混在一起
and you knew the whole time?
而你始终都知道 他会怎么做
You ain't got no options, Dre.
你没别的选择 德雷
You made a choice... me.
你已经选了... 我
Ain't no moves left.
就没别的余地了
All right, man. Get the fuck out of here.
行了 滚吧
You're not gonna flush?
你不冲厕所吗
This a fucking joke to you?
你♥他♥妈♥的是在开玩笑吗
No, it's not. Sorry, just...
不 没 抱歉
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表