剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
What was Tariq doing going through my things in the first place?
塔里克翻我的东西干什么呢
He's a boy. That's what they do, Angela.
他是个孩子 他们就那样 安吉拉
They get into shit.
他们喜欢
But I...
可是我
I don't have kids.
我没有孩子
You don't, do you?
你没有 是吧
So I guess snooping through my shit is hereditary?
那么我猜窥探我的东西应该是遗传的吧
The whole fucking situation's been tough on everyone,
整件事对我们所有人来说都很艰难
so we should just step away.
我们应该先退一步
Why were you carrying a gun?
你为什么带着枪
In the first place.
原本是因为什么
I'm an AUSA.
我是一名司法部长助理
I work high-risk cases.
我办理高危案件
Have you seen Tommy lately?
你最近见过汤米吗
No.
没有
I went by his house.
我去过他家
He wasn't there.
他没在
I called him on his phone, Angela.
我给他打过电♥话♥ 安吉拉
Same result.
结果一样
He don't want to see me.
他不想见我
That's what this whole thing is about, huh?
所以这才是整件事的关键对吗
Your case, the case you're working?
你的案子 你正在办理的案子
Let me get this straight.
让我直说了吧
I ask about a gun,
我问枪的事
and you fucking ask about Tommy.
而你♥他♥妈♥就问汤米
We agreed not to talk about this anymore.
我们说好了再也不提这事了
Yep, and here we are, yet again.
对 可现在再次说到了
I had to pick...
我不得不
Between Tommy...
在汤米和你之间
and you.
做选择
I picked you.
我选了你
I'm sorry about the gun. I really am.
枪的事我很抱歉 真的
Maybe we pushed the kid thing too fast.
可能孩子的事我们操之过急了
Yeah, maybe I should hang out with the kids alone
对 或许我应该先单独跟孩子们
for a while first.
出去玩一下
What do you say I make us some dinner?
我来做晚饭如何
Sound good?
好吗
Okay.
好的
Calm down before you get yourself
冷静一下
all worked up over nothing.
别无缘无故就发火
Nothing?
无缘无故
You killed two people right in front of me.
你在我眼前杀了两个人
Oh, no, I didn't kill two people.
不 我不是杀了两个人
I saved your fucking life.
我救了你的命
You shot Wookie.
你打死了伍奇
You just shot him like he was a dog.
像打死一条狗一样对他开枪
Dogs need to know not to bite the hand that feeds them.
狗应该知道不要咬给它喂食的人
A'ight, you know what? This isn't what I signed up for.
好了 我跟你说 我入伙可不是为了这个
Dirt, listen to me.
阿野 听我说
Everything is gonna be okay.
不会有事的
I'm a cop, remember?
我是警♥察♥ 记得吗
I'm gonna monitor the situation
我会监视事态发展
and make sure nothing else happens.
确保不会节外生枝
You know, I think I should walk away.
我想我还是走吧
We're talking about one job here.
我们在此讨论是的一份工作
A job that could cover all your college tuition,
一份可以负担你大学学费的工作
unless you want to be paying Sallie Mae
除非你想余生
for the rest of your life.
都用来还学生贷款
I don't know, Jukebox.
我不知道 缉毒警
I'm gonna go home.
我要回家了
I'll call you when I make up my mind.
等我下定决心了再给你打电♥话♥
Dirt.
阿野
What the fuck are you up to, Jukebox?
你到底想干什么 缉毒警
Whatever you doing with this nigga, you need to rethink it,
不管你要跟这家伙干什么 都要再考虑一下
because his bitch ass ain't ready.
因为这个娘炮还没准备好
Let him go home. Then come up off my pills.
让他回家 然后把我的药拿来
You still haven't come clean.
你还没净化完
And I ain't no bitch-ass nigga,
我不是个娘炮
and who the fuck are you, Two-Face?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁 双面人
You fried and burnt like a pork rind.
烧焦得跟猪皮似的
Come on, Dirt.
过来 阿野
Come on.
过来
Let me walk you out.
我送你出去
Oh, fuck.
我靠
Yeah, bro.
对 兄弟
Take that shit.
就这样
You bout to get your limey ass taken out.
赶紧把你那英国佬的屁♥股♥拿走
In your face.
去你的
That's a bitch.
贱♥人♥
Take that in your face with that mace case.
让你的脸吃我一记狼牙棒
Oh, babe, you getting hungry?
宝宝 你饿了吗
I don't want food, Tommy.
我不想吃东西 汤米
I want to know what you're doing about Ghost.
我想知道幽灵的事你办得怎么样了
But Holly, I don't want to talk about that tonight.
可是霍莉 我今晚不想谈这事
Well, when do you want to talk about it?
那你想什么时候谈
Lobos killed our dog, Tommy.
洛沃斯杀了我们的狗 汤米
Okay?
没关系吗
The next time, it's gonna be you or me.
下一次 或许就是你或者我了
Nothing's gonna happen to us. I promise.
我们什么事都不会有 我保证
You want me to just trust you on that?
你这样就想让我相信你
Like when you told me Bell was just missing?
像你告诉我贝尔只是丢了那样
Hold up.
等一下
Are you fucking serious right now?
你♥他♥妈♥没开玩笑吧
Who is texting you?
谁给你发短♥信♥
It's Tariq.
塔里克
He got in trouble at school today.
他今天在学校惹麻烦了
Are you gonna answer my question?
你回不回答我的问题
Fuck, Holly, he snuck out the house.
该死 霍莉 他离家出走了
He's at Basketball City.
现在在篮球城
So call Tasha to pick him up.
那打电♥话♥让塔莎去接他啊
Yo, I can't leave my little man.
我可不能丢下我的小兄弟
Ain't gonna be left hanging by me,
我不能放他鸽子
especially with Ghost MIA.
尤其是现在幽灵玩失踪
Holly, he came to me.
霍莉 他找我
What if Lobos is out there looking for you?
如果洛沃斯正在外面找你怎么办
Listen, I'm gonna be careful, okay?
听着 我会小心的 好吗
But I cannot let Tariq get hurt.
但我不能让塔里克受伤
Now, you just sit that fine little Pilates ass down
你那漂亮的小普拉提屁屁就乖乖地
right here on this couch, and you stay here
坐在这个沙发上 然后留在这里
until I get back.
等我回来
You stole from me.
你居然偷我的东西
As much as I hate the Japanese,
正如我讨厌日本人一样
the yakuza have a few good ideas.
那些瘪三还是有不少好理念的
Thought you was a cop.
我以为你是警♥察♥呢
I am.
我是
Ain't no cop gonna need no squirrel like that.
警♥察♥不需要那样的小喽啰
What's the job?
什么工作
It must've been pretty important...
一定是非常重要的事
that you stepped all over me.
所以你才对我那么暴♥力♥
And I'd do it again.
我应该再做一次
You were out of line.
你出格了
You fucked up,
一塌糊涂
and you were right.
还有你说得对
I need him.
我需要他
Well, whatever you got going on, I want in on it.
不管你要做什么 我想加入
You still haven't told me the truth.
你还没告诉我真♥相♥
Whatever the fuck you're into,
不管你惹了什么麻烦
whoever did this to you.
无论是谁对你做了这些
Bangers, law enforcement.
黑帮 执法机关
Either way,
无论是谁
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表