剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
你会彻底忘掉把钱拿回来的。
Tasha, I would never steal from the kids.
塔莎,我绝不会占用孩子的钱的。
- Those are our kids, all right?
- I'm sorry.
那是我们的孩子,好吗? --对不起。
I'm not betting their future on yours.
我不会把他们的未来在你身上下赌注。
Find another way.
另寻他法吧。
Tarim will be back this afternoon.
塔里克今天下午会回来。
Oh, fuck, man!
他妈的。
- You lied to me.
- What the fuck you talking about?
你对我说谎了。 --你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么呢?
You said Ghost was out
and not fucking with Tommy no more.
你说幽灵不干了,也不再跟汤米在一起了。
What was that I saw out front
this morning, then?
那我今天早上在外面看到的是什么?
Yo, I just found out my own self, man.
I swear to God, I'm not playing you.
我也是才知道的,兄弟。我对天发誓,我没有耍你。
You know this niggard,he always keeps a secret.
你知道那个黑鬼,他总是保密。
I'm out in the cold just like you.
Swear to God.
我和你一样都是受冷落的。对天发誓。
It's time for you to get inside,
find out what it is he's up to, fast.
是时候打入内部了。弄清楚他在搞什么鬼了,你得尽快。
I don't know how much longer
I can lay in the cut.
我不知道我还能躲多久。
You need to get the fuck out of here, man.
你♥他♥妈♥的得赶紧离开这里,兄弟。
There's all kind of eyes watching,
all right?
这里到处都有人盯着。
I'll call you.
我会给你打电♥话♥的。
I'll call you.
我会给你打电♥话♥的。
- Karen: What do you think, Daddy?
- Oh, I think the "Stern-vanquisher"
你觉得怎么样?爸爸。 --我觉得“斯特恩征服者”
- is going to make a fantastic partner.
- Thank you, sir.
会是一个很好的合伙人。 --谢谢,先生。
Hopefully I can parlay
that high esteem into a favor.
您对我的评价这么高,希望能帮我个忙。
What is it, James?
詹姆斯,什么事?
I had a misunderstanding
with another associate, Karen,
我与另一个合伙人有些误会,凯伦。
so, unfortunately,
I'm gonna need a few more weeks
所以,很不幸,我需要几周时间。
to come up with the money,
but not a big deal.
去筹备些钱,但不是什么大问题。
I will then bring you a wheelbarrow
full of cash, plus the penalty, sir.
我会带来一手推车的钱的,外加违约金,先生。
What happened?
You had the money this morning.
出什么事了?你今天早上你还有钱。
An unforeseeable reversal.
一个无法预见的逆转。
Horatio: James, my stockholders
are expecting to hear certain numbers
詹姆斯,我的股东正在等着看我在季末时
on my earnings report at the end of the quarter,
收益报告上的确切数字呢。
and I can't deliver it without your cash investment.
没有你的现金投资我没法交上去。
It's clear to me you're in no financial shape to join our group.
很明显你的经济状况无法加入我们集团。
He's got till the end of the day, Dad.
他还有一天的时间呢,爸爸。
I know this means a lot to you, James.
我知道这对你很重要,詹姆斯。
Get the money.
赶紧弄到钱。
(sighs)
What is this for?
这钱是用来干什么的?
It's for, um...
I'll tell you later.
用来 ,呃,。。回头我再告诉你。
Thank you, T.
谢谢,塔莎。
Tommy, why'd you do that to Holly?
汤米,你为什么那样对霍莉?
Ghost told me what happened.
幽灵告诉我发生什么事了。
He did?
他告诉你了?
I thought you would've done better than that.
我以为你能处理的更好。
I feel responsible.I told her to tell you.
我觉得我责任,我让她告诉你的。
You knew?
你一直都知道。
I thought you would've been cool,
but you flipped out, right?
我以为你会冷静,但是你失去了理智,不是吗?
Now she's out there, alone,pregnant with your child.
现在她一个人孤独的在那面,怀着你的孩子。
- (whispers) Pregnant.
- Probably already halfway to Ohio by now.
怀孕。 --可能现在已经到了俄亥俄州了。
Are you gonna at least try to find her?
你至少应该去找找她吧。
Listen, if you wait too long,it'll probably be too late.
听着,如果你等太久,可能就来不及了。
I got to get out of here.
我得走了。
- You gonna go find her?
你去找她吗?
- (elevator dings)
Yeah, maybe.I got to deliver this.
是的,也许吧。我得把这个送过去。
Tommy, are you okay?
汤米,你还好吗?
Call me, okay?
给我打电♥话♥,好吗?
You've accused Valdez of interfering with the Lobos case
你指控巴尔德斯为了帮圣.帕特里克从监狱里
to help St. Patrick save his friend Evan from prison.
救出他的朋友伊根而妨碍调查洛沃斯的案子。
But that argument doesn't really apply to Loss's escape.
但你的理论对洛沃斯的逃跑并不适用。
Evan's already in the clear.
伊根已经是无罪的了。
Right, but she's fucking James St. Patrick.
是的,但是她和詹姆斯有一腿。
Maybe he wanted Lobos dead.
也许他想让洛沃斯死。
Why would St. Patrick want that,Agent Knox?
圣.帕特里克为什么要那样呢?诺克斯探员。
We have no proof that St. Patrick
is directly involved with Lobos.
我们没有证据证明圣.帕特里克与洛沃斯有直接关系
And there's no law against HAUSA Valdez
而且助理检察官与他交往
having a relationship with him.
也不违法。
So she's just gonna get away with it.
这么说她可以脱身了。
Valdez didn't break the law,Agent Knox.
巴尔德斯没有触犯法律啊,诺克斯探员。
She broke your heart.
她伤了你的心
Isn't that why you wanted back
on the task force, to catch Valdez?
这不就是你想回到专案组的原因吗?逮捕巴尔德斯?
And then when you couldn't,maybe you snapped.
然后你发现你抓不到她,你或许就怒了。
Maybe you set up Loss's murder,
也许洛沃斯的谋杀是你设计的。
thinking you could pin all this on her,
想着你可以把这一切都归罪于她。
get back at her for ruining your career,
好报复她曾经毁掉你的事业。
for falling in love with somebody else.
报复她爱上了其他人。
You keep saying there's an inside man.
你一直说有内鬼。
- Maybe it's you.
- That's ridiculous.
也许内鬼就是你。 --这太荒唐了。
Yeah, maybe, uh...
对,也许。。。
(sniffs)
maybe Mike shouldn't have let me back on the team.
也许麦克不应该让我回专案组。
Maybe I was a little too intense.
也许我有些过于紧张。
But that doesn't mean I'm wrong.
但这不代表我是错的。
Look into Angela.You'll find the proof.
调查一下安吉拉,你会找到证据的。
She's involved.
她摆脱不了干系的。
I want back in, Ghost.
我要加入你们,幽灵。
I know you're back in,so don't deny it.
我知道你干回老本行了,别否认。
I didn't want to bring you into all of this.
我不想把你卷进这些事中。
I wanted more for you, Andre.
我想给你的更多,安德烈。
What about what I want for me?
那我想要的怎么办?
Let's take a walk.
我们走走吧。
(music playing)
Look, I lied to you about the La Arabia card, all right?
听着,蜘蛛卡片是我骗了你,好吧?
I thought it was Lobos,but it was actually Dean.
我以为是洛沃斯放的,但其实是迪恩。
- The security dude?
- Yeah, he's been posing as security
那个保安? --是的,他一直在假扮保安。
this whole time, turns out to be
Vladimir's old connect, Milan.
其实他是弗拉基米尔的上家,米兰 。
Hold on, wait, hold on.
等下,等,等等。
The niggard that eats people?
那个吃人的家伙?
Yeah, look, we robbed him.He's pissed.
对,听着,我们抢过他,他很愤怒。
He's forcing me and Tommy to replace Vladimir.
他正逼着我和汤米顶替弗拉基米尔的位置。
We got to come up with legit cash up
front, which is why I can't pay Karen.
我们需要拿出一些合法的现金,因此我没法付给凯伦钱了。
- So that's why you're back in.
- But I'm not staying.
所以你才反水了。 --但我不愿一直这样。
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助。
If you help me get rid of Milan,
I'll give you half the street business.
如果你帮我除掉米兰,我就和汤米把道上的生意给你一半。
Along with Tommy.I can't do it alone.
我一个人做不了。
- You in, or you not?
- Look, man, you know Tommy
你加不加入? --听着,兄弟,你知道汤米
- not fucking with me, man.
- Fuck all that.
不待见我。 --不用管那么多。
You let me take care of that.
这个事我来摆平。
Are you in?
你加入吗?
What's our next move, man?
下一步怎么干,兄弟?
I need you to make an anonymous tip
about a missing person,
我需要你打一个匿名电♥话♥,
Tatiana Szymborska.
举报塔蒂阿娜.鲍里斯卡雅
I'll get the cops to handle the rest.
剩下的让警♥察♥来处理。
You're right.
你说的没错。
You're the only one on your task force
who has none of the markers of a mole.
你是专案组中唯一一个没有任何污点标记的人。
So why am I still sitting here?
那么我为什么还坐在这里?
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表