剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
He was a fucking piece of shit,
他就是一坨屎
but we can't let motherfuckers fuck with our people,
但是我们不能让那群王八蛋整我们的人
so get strapped up.
快准备一下
Right.
对
Where did it happen?
在哪里发生的
Outside some church in Hell's Kitchen.
在盗匪出没地的某个教堂外面
This happen last night?
发生在昨晚吗
Yeah. Hmm.
是 嗯
Any word on who took them out?
有线索能看出谁解决了他们吗
No, man, as far as I know, I haven't heard or seen shit.
据我所知没有 我没有听到风声
All right, don't make no moves.
好吧 采取点行动
Huh? Yet.
啊 到现在为止
You bet.
当然
It's time for you to go, Ma.
妈 你现在该走了
I'll drive you to the train.
我会载你去火车站的
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
哦 好 好 好
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Yeah, nice to meet you, Kate.
我也很高兴见到你 凯特
Yeah.
是
Get rid of her.
甩了她
Hey, Holly's my girl.
嘿 霍莉是我的女人
I love her.
我爱她
Oh, you sound like such an idiot.
天哪 你说这话就跟个白♥痴♥一样
Yo, why don't you fucking play nice, all right?
你为什么不能和她好好相处呢 好吗
Could I ask you something? Yeah.
我能问你点事儿吗 你问吧
That shit you were saying about Ghost,
你刚说的那些关于幽灵的破事儿
you really believe that?
你真的相信吗
Of course I do.
我当然相信
He's as much my son as you are.
他差不多和你一样 是我的儿子
I think you believe it too.
我觉得你也会相信的
All right, baby, I'll see you later.
好了宝贝 待会儿见
Did you meet with Felipe Lobos at the Torres Fight Club?
你和费利佩·洛沃斯在托雷斯搏击俱乐部见过面吗
What was the nature of that meeting?
是什么性质的会面
Lobos was unhappy with his drug distributor.
洛沃斯对他的毒品分销商不满意
I offered my services.
我想提供帮助
Uh, what was his response?
他作何反应
Did he deny being a drug dealer?
他否认贩卖♥♥毒品了吗
No.
没有
He did decline my services, though.
但是他谢绝了我的帮助
I believe he said we were too low-rent for him.
我认为他觉得我们对于他来说水准太低了
You said Lobos was unhappy with his distributor.
你说洛沃斯对他的毒品经销商不满
Do you know his name?
你知道他的名字吗
Yes.
知道
That's the street name.
那是他在道上的名字
Do you know his real name?
你知道他的真名吗
No.
不知道
You're saying that you don't know the identity of Ghost.
你是说你不知道幽灵的身份
My client answered the question, Mr. Saxe.
萨克斯先生 我的当事人已经回答过问题了
What you... you don't?
你说什么 你不知道
Wh-What about the plan you two took part in
你们俩参与策划谋杀
to murder a criminal informant of ours,
我们的犯罪检举人
Mr. Nomar Arcielo, huh?
诺马·阿奇斯罗先生
See, we have your client on tape in commission with Ghost.
我们有你的委托人跟幽灵要采取行动的录音
We know you know his real name, Mr. Ruiz.
鲁伊斯先生 我们确定你知道他的真名
If you refuse to tell us, we're gonna have
如果你拒绝告诉我们 我们就得
to give you the death penalty for Nomar Arcielo's murder.
因为你谋杀诺马·阿奇斯罗判你死刑
You can't prove my client knew
你们无法证明我的当事人
Mr. Arcielo was a criminal informant.
知道阿奇斯罗先生是犯罪检举人
Even if my client were guilty of that murder,
即便我的当事人在谋杀这件事上有罪
his motive is clear.
他的动机也很纯粹
Nomar Arcielo was having sex
诺马·阿奇斯罗当时
with his 14-year-old daughter.
跟他十四岁的女儿发生性关系
It's the easiest affirmative defense argument
这是史上最简单的
in history.
积极抗辩论点
My client's willing to give up Lobos, that's it.
我的当事人愿意举证洛沃斯 就是这样
Okay... We'll take Lobos.
好吧 我们就抓洛沃斯
We're done here.
就这样吧
Sign it.
签了它
It's a federal agreement stating that in exchange
这是一份联邦协议 声明你将公开
for a reduced sentence, you'll go on record
希梅内斯联盟的负责人
with information of Diego Jimenez,
迭戈·希梅内斯的信息
leader of the Jimenez Cartels.
以作为减刑的交换条件
If you do it, it means we're required
如果你签了它 我们就必须
to transfer you from this facility to Teterboro,
把你从这个机构转移到泰特波罗
where you'll be flown to D.C. for witness prep.
在那里你会飞往华盛顿准备作证
It's up to you whether you make it to Teterboro
随便你是要去泰特波罗
while still in federal custody.
还是继续被联邦拘留
Ah. Hoo-hoo-hoo.
啊 噢噢噢
Once I have all the info,
一旦我掌握全部消息
you can contact your associates on the outside
你就可以联♥系♥你在外面的同伙
to make arrangements.
开始安排
See you soon coquito.
再见了
It all makes fucking sense now.
现在全弄清楚了
It wasn't Lobos who was trying to kill me.
想杀我的不是洛沃斯
It was Dylan and the fucking Koreans.
而是狄伦那个该死的韩国人
Wait, Julio told you this?
等等 是胡里奥这样跟你说的吗
Yeah, and I bet you it was Ghost
对 而且我打赌肯定是幽灵
who shot those motherfuckers.
杀了那些王八蛋
It had to be. Where the fuck is my phone?
肯定是他 我的手♥机♥在哪儿
Maybe it wasn't Lobos,
可能那不是洛沃斯干的
but that doesn't change the fact that he wants Ghost dead,
但这不能改变他想让幽灵死的事实
and he's gonna kill us if we don't do it.
如果我们不这样做的话他就会杀了我们
That's why I got to talk to Ghost.
所以我才要和幽灵谈一谈
I got to sit down with him,
我要和他坐下来
sort this shit out once and for all.
把这事情一次讲清楚
I'll be back.
我马上回来
Tommy, don't. Please.
汤米 别去 求你了
I don't want you to get hurt.
我不想你受伤
Holly, what you mean?
霍莉 你什么意思
Why would I get hurt?
我怎么会受伤呢
Who got courtside tickets to the game, man?
兄弟 看看是谁搞到了球场边的门票
You know we do.
是我们啦
Yeah, man, it should be fun.
这比赛肯定很有趣
I still like Nas better.
我还是更喜欢纳斯
What?
什么
You like Nas batter?
你更喜欢纳斯
Oh, come on, man.
噢 得了吧
I-I got something for you to listen to.
我 我想让你听点东西
Then play it.
放吧
You feel that?
你听到啥没
No.
没有
Wait right here. I'll be right back.
在这等我 我马上回来
I did what you should have done
我做了你很久之前
a long time ago.
就该做的事
We don't have to worry about Lobos anymore,
我们不用再担心洛沃斯了
because we don't have to worry about Ghost.
因为我们无需再担心幽灵了
What did you do?
你做了什么
I had to protect us, Tommy.
汤米 我得保护我们
You weren't gonna do it.
而你一直下不了手
Holly, what the fuck did you do?
霍莉 你♥他♥妈♥的干了什么
The Jamaicans.
牙买♥♥加人
No!
不
You didn't do it, so I fucking hired them myself.
你不去 所以我他妈自己雇佣他们去
You stay here. You stay right fucking here.
你待在这 你♥他♥妈♥的给我在这待着
I got to warn Ghost.
我得去警告幽灵
It's too late, Tommy.
太晚了 汤米
It's too late.
太晚了
Don't you say that.
别说了
Don't you fucking say that.
你♥他♥妈♥的别说了
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不 不
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表