剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
你有没有保留一份转移文件复印件用来自己作记录?
take it home maybe?
可能还带回家里。
I filed the paperwork and left all copies here, ma'am.
我归档了文件后,把全部复印件都留在这里了。
We were under strict orders that all documents
我们被严令要求所有
associated with the John Doe prosecution of Lobos
关于洛沃斯的匿名审讯案的文件
were not to leave the building.
都不能离开这里。
But you're not a big fan
of the rules, right, Valdez?
但是你不是常遵守规则,不是么,巴尔德斯?
I mean, using a minor to identify
a dangerous narcotics suspect?
我意思是让未成年人去指认一个危险的毒品嫌犯?
Turning a sex offender into a criminal informant?
把一个性侵者变成了线人?
You break the rules all the time.
你一天到晚在破坏规则。
Where were you when you learned
that Lobos had escaped?
当你知道洛沃斯逃脱的时候你在哪?
I was in the van with Felipe Lobos
when we were ambushed.
我们被伏击时,我和费利佩.洛沃斯一起在车里。
- You survived a shot to the chest.
- Two, Agent Donovan.
你被一枪打中了胸膛,但是你活了下来。 --两枪,多诺万特工。
Your vest protected you,but I've been thinking,
你的防弹衣救了你,但是我一直在想。。。
why didn't they shoot you in the head?
他们为什么不打你的头?
M: You claimed in your report that
the Lobos escape was an inside job.
你在报告中声称洛沃斯逃跑是因为有内鬼。
- There's not a doubt in my mind.
- What makes you say that?
这点我从不怀疑。 --为什么这么说呢?
Agent Knox reported that Lobos
anticipated the hit on the caravan
诺克斯特工说当时洛沃斯很期待这次袭击。
and that the men that helped him to escape
knew where to find the GPS tracker.
还有那个帮助他逃跑的人知道定位追踪器的位置。
Agent Donovan, you weren't originally
assigned to this task force.
多诺万特工,你一开始并没有被派到这个工作组。
Why were you brought on the case?
是什么让你介入的?
Did you request more involvement with Lobos?
你有没有请求和洛沃斯有更多接触?
No, Agent Donovan,
没有,多诺万特工。
there was an incident between
Knox and an HAUSA on the task force.
这是一个巧合,诺克斯和专案组的一位助理检察官
Angela and Greg had a romantic relationship.
安吉拉和格雷格有过一段感情。
They thought it was a secret,
but everybody knew.
他们以为掩盖的很好,但每个人都知道。
It ended.
I don't know, I don't care.
都结束了,我不知道,我也不在乎。
I can't really speak to
their interpersonal problems.
他们俩之间的关系我没有什么可说的。
Probably because you're too distracted
可能是因为你都一心扑在
with interpersonal problems of your own.
你自己的人际关系之上了。
I-I-I never bring my issues
to the office.
我、我、我从不把个人问题带到工作上来。
I'm not sure there's enough space
in here for what you're into.
我觉得你的事情太多了,这里都不够写
(chuckles)
W... You... you 9"-
什么。。。你们 你们还
- you keep a file on that?
- We keep a file on everything.
记录这些事吗? --我们什么都会记录的。
Tell us what happened with Knox and Valdez, Mr. Sade.
告诉我们诺克斯和巴尔德斯之间的事情,萨克斯先生。
All I know is Greg was suspended
我只知道格雷格被停职了。
because Angela accused him of stalking her.
因为安吉拉指控他跟踪她。
Then one day Greg's waltzing in with Vibrator Ruiz,
然后有一天,格雷格拖来了比沃拉.伊斯
and he's back on the task force
like he never left.
然后他就像从没离开过一样,回了专案组。
Valdez had no objection
to Knox's return to the task force,
巴尔德斯对诺克的回归没有意见。
and Ruiz was a valuable asset
for the Lobos case.
鲁伊斯对洛沃斯案也很有价值。
He would only work with Agent Knox.
I had no choice.
他只和诺克斯特工合作,我也没有办法。
Did you ever speak of the John Doe prosecution
你有没有在专案组以外
of Felipe Lobos outside of the task force?
谈过费利佩.洛沃斯的匿名审讯案?
- No.
- No.
没有 没有
- No.
- No.
没有 没有
Uh, I was in communication
我在诺克斯特工停职的时候,
with Agent Knox while he was suspended,
和他有联♥系♥。
but I never told him about our John Doe prosecution.
但是从没有告诉过他匿名审讯的事情。
I follow protocol.
I was being a nice guy.
我遵守规则。我是个好人。
Knox was a little fucked up,
over-focused on the case.
诺克斯有点昏头了,他太注重这个案子
On Valdez, really,but it was on the case.
还有巴尔德斯,真的,但是都在这个案子上。
M: Can you tell me why you were
so eager to obtain Mr. Ruiz,
你能不能告诉我们为什么即使在你停职期间,
- even though you were suspended?
- I wanted justice.
你还这么急于把鲁伊斯先生带来? --为了正义。
- For?
- Myself.
为谁? --我自己。
I had a theory,
我有我的一套理论。
and Ruiz could prove that I was right
and that I didn't deserve my suspension.
鲁伊斯可以证明我是正确的,并且我不应该被停职。
So you weren't following
HAUSA Valdez during your suspension?
所以你意思你在停职期间没有跟踪助理检察官巴尔德斯?
Oh, no, I was.
不,不,我跟踪了。
I was following her,but only because I thought
我跟踪她,因为我怀疑她。
she was involved with our suspects.
与我们的嫌疑人有关。
I mean, how the hell else did she have
the right address for the Lobos meet?
我意思是她怎么会知道洛沃斯会面的正确地址?
- An anonymous tip.
- You initially reported
一个匿名的线索。 --你一开始汇报的是
that you had an unofficial tail
placed on him.
你在他身边有一个非官方的线人。
An anonymous tip would've seemed unreliable.
匿名线索看起来不太可靠。
I needed to convince Mike to move
the team in a short amount of time.
我要在短时间内说服麦克调动队伍。
- So you lied.
- I lied.
所以你撒谎了。 --我是撒谎了
- We got our guy.
- Back to your rules problem again.
但是我们抓住嫌犯。 --又回到你不遵守规则的问题上。
Shouldn't we be talking about how to find Lobos?
我们不是应该讨论怎么找到洛沃斯吗?
- If we could extradite him...
- We know where Lobos is.
如果我们能把他抓回来。。。 --我们知道洛沃斯在哪里。
That's not the problem.
那不是问题所在。
Felipe Lobos is dead.
费利佩.洛沃斯死了。
- Oh, fuck.
- Fuck.
操 --操
Lobos had many enemies.
I'm not at all surprised.
洛沃斯树敌颇多。 --对此我一点也不吃惊。
- He was killed.
- M: Murdered, yes.
他被杀害了。 --对,被谋杀。
- You seem upset.
- Of course I'm upset.
你看起来很沮丧。 --我当然很沮丧。
I had hopes for the future...
我曾对未来抱有希望。。。
that we would find Lobos and try him,
我们会找到洛沃斯并且审问他。
but now that's completely fucked.
但是现在全毁了。
(sighs)
Can I have a break?
我可以休息一下吗?
You sold drugs,saved your money,
你贩毒,攒钱,
started a family,moved to Manhattan,
组建家庭,移居曼哈顿,
and made investments.
并开始做投资。
This is the American dream, no?
这就是美国梦,不是吗?
Then you took from me,
然后,你跟我抢。
and you killed the head of my network,
and now you are here,
你杀了我渠道上的头,所以你现在在这里,
enslaved to me.
沦为我的奴隶
Yeah, Chef.
是的,头。
Motherfucker Google the shit out of you.
这个王八蛋把你调查个底朝天啊。
Yo, "This ls Your Life,"you gonna do me next?
这是“这是你的生活”吗?接下来是我吗?
(“这是你的生活”是一部美国现实纪录片)
Duse, you will distribute to your high-end clientele
老兄,你得销给你的高端客户。
as well as oversee your deputy's distribution
也要监督你的代理分销。
to Shin, Cristobal, and Poncho.
信、克里斯托瓦尔和庞曹
- I look like a deputy to you?
- Yes, Chef.
我看起来像是你的手下吗? --是的,头。
- Any questions?
- Tommy: I got one.
有什么问题吗? --我有一个疑问。
You really eat people?
你真的吃人吗?
You gonna answer my question?
你要回答我的问题。
Vladimir said you were simple,
弗拉基米尔说你很单纯。
but he liked you anyway.
但是他很欣赏你。
I cannot comprehend why.
我真不理解为什么。
Used to having the bathroom
to yourself, huh?
习惯单独使用洗手间,是吗?
I guess so.Never thought about it.
我想是吧。我从没想过。
I had my own bathroom when I worked
criminal at Georgia Northern.
我在乔治亚北部处理罪犯时有自己的洗手间。
The ladies' was my refuge
女洗手间是我躲避
from all the eye-fucking and ass-grabbing.
被眼淫和摸屁♥股♥的避难所。
It's not so bad here.
这里没有那么差。
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表