剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Take care of yourself, man.
照顾好自己 伙计
What is that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
It means take care of yourself.
意思是照顾好自己
Hey, Darryl.
嘿 达瑞尔
I was just wondering, did you get anything
我只是想知道你有没有什么
off the Greg Knox cell phone trace I asked about?
关于我问的格雷格·诺克斯的手♥机♥追踪的消息
Angela, hi.
安吉拉 你好
I need to know if he's still stalking me, Darryl.
我得知道他是不是在追踪我 达瑞尔
I know, but if you're really that concerned about it,
我知道 但是如果你真的关心这个
you need to go through the proper channels.
你需要通过正当途径
Get a protective detail.
得到详细的保护
You know I love you,
你知道我爱你
but you're real radioactive around here these days,
但这些天你真的太有辐射性了
and if I get caught helping you,
如果我被抓到帮助你
I can get fired.
我会被炒的
Good luck with Greg, Ange.
格雷格的事祝你好运 安琪
Darryl...
达瑞尔
What the fuck?
搞毛
What's up, Dre? You need something?
怎么了 德瑞 你要什么
Man, I was just looking for a tie.
伙计 我在找领带
Aren't I Andre now?
我现在不是安德烈吗
Yeah, I guess so. Yo, you strapped?
我猜是 你扎皮带了吗
I mean, never leave home without it.
没有它就不出门
You want me to change that too?
这你也想让我改了吗
No.
不
All right.
好吧
Hey, James, I called you last night.
嘿 詹姆斯我昨晚打给你了
You didn't pick up.
你没接
I need to talk to youse about something right now.
我需要立刻和你谈谈
I want to know, did you send invitations
我想知道 你有没有为威宝正式开业
to the grand opening for Verbatim?
发送邀请
Yup.
是的
To everybody on Stern's VIP list?
给斯特恩所有贵宾都发了吗
Yeah, every single one. It's right here.
是的 每一位 就在这
Perfect, thanks. It's not about that, though.
很好 谢谢 不过我要说的不是这事
It's all right. We'll talk later, I promise.
没关系 我们晚点谈 我保证
Hey, folks. Hi.
嘿 伙计们 嘿
I want to extend my appreciation to you all
我想要为你们为JSP夜生活
for stepping up to make the launch
取得的成就所做的一切
of JSP Nightlife come to fruition.
表达我的感激
An ideal employee is loyal, trustworthy, fully committed.
理想的员工是忠诚 守信和完全投入的
I've been trying to find someone
我一直在寻找一个
that can serve in the role
能担任我们
of general manager for all three of our clubs.
三个俱乐部经理的人选
Josh Kantos, would you come up here, please?
乔希·坎托斯 能请你过来吗
Nice, Josh. Yeah, Josh.
很好 乔希 是的 乔希
Kantos here is the exact opposite
坎托斯和我对这里的构想
of everything I want this place to be.
完全相反
From now on, this lying, bullshitting,
从现在开始 谎话 扯淡的鬼话
backstabbing piece of shit
恶意中伤的话
isn't welcome on these premises.
在这里都不欢迎
If you see him here after today, in fact, call security.
如果今天之后你在这见到了他 叫保安来
Matter of fact, I think they're ready for him now.
事实上 我觉得保安已经在等他了
James, James, you need me.
詹姆斯 詹姆斯 你需要我
You... you can't run this place without me.
没有我你无法经营这里
I can, and I will.
我能 我也会
Get him the fuck out of my sight.
让他离开我的视线
Loyalty is everything to me.
忠诚对我意味着一切
I deserve it, and I demand it.
我应得 我要求得到
Now, let's get to work.
现在回去工作吧
Yo, Tommy, that shit with Chuleta, man,
汤米 沙卢帕那档子事
I'm hearing it from everybody, yo.
我都听大家说了
Yeah?
是吗
Now people know not to fuck with us or with you.
现在人们不敢惹我们和你了
Glad to hear it.
很高兴听到
Yo, good looking out, man,
要小心了 伙计
for that and the weight.
为了那件事 还有货
Got it this morning.
今早拿到的
Vaya. Vaya.
拜 拜
Nice work getting the product out to them so fast.
这么快就让他们拿到货 干得好
Yeah, man, we got the weight, but the shipment was light.
是的 我们拿到了货 但都很少
You feed the Soldados first?
你先给索尔达多族
Reward Poncho's loyalty?
作为庞曹忠诚的奖赏
No doubt, but the other primeras might get pissed.
毫无疑问 但是其他的伙计毛了
Can you think of a reason why Lobos
你知道为什么
wouldn't send the full amount?
洛沃斯不把货都放出来吗
No, I'll ask him, though.
不知 不过我会问问的
Listen, as far as the streets are concerned, Lobos is dead.
听着 对街区而言 洛沃斯死了
Only you and I know any different, all right?
只有你我知道不同 好吗
Why does he want people to think he's dead?
他为什么要让别人以为他死了
I don't know, and I don't care.
我不知道 我也不关心
I'm just doing what that crazy motherfucker says.
我只是按照那个疯子说的做事
Look, Ghost ain't coming back.
听着 幽灵不会回来
I'm number one now, and you could be number two,
我现在是老大 你可能会是老二
but you ain't never gonna second-guess me again.
但是你绝对不能再质疑我
Either you're in, or you out.
要么干 要么滚
I'm in.
我♥干♥
Good.
很好
Never really reheats the same.
重复加热味道就变了
Yeah, you're right.
是 你是对的
Who was that guy last night?
昨晚那个人是谁
What guy?
什么人
At the club,
在夜♥总♥会♥
with the big 718 tattoo on his neck,
脖子上有大大的718纹身
Latino, tall.
拉美人 很高
It's a gang tattoo, Toros Locos in the Bronx.
那是帮派纹身 布朗克斯的托洛斯·洛克斯
Look at you.
看看你
Been holding out on me.
一直在隐瞒我
I never knew you ran with the Toros.
我从来不知道你去调查托洛斯
You promised to forgive my past.
你承诺过会原谅我的过去
Mm, I promised I would try.
嗯 我承诺过我会试试
Who is he, and why did he come to the club last night?
他是谁 他昨晚为什么要来夜♥总♥会♥
He grew up in the Toros.
他在托洛斯长大
I got him out a few years ago.
我几年前把他带出来的
His name is Julio.
他叫胡里奥
And what does he do now?
他现在在干什么
Now?
现在
I can't tell you that.
我不能告诉你
But he used to work for me.
但是他原来给我工作
He came to the club
他来夜♥总♥会♥
because he didn't believe I was out.
因为他不相信我退出了
I told him it was over.
我告诉他结束了
It's over, Angie.
都结束了 安琪
I don't know how else to make you believe me.
我不知道怎样才能让你相信我
I don't know what else I have to do.
我不知道还能怎么做
Hey.
嘿
How hard are you willing to try?
你有多想原谅我
Because if we can't be honest with each other,
因为如果我们不能彼此坦诚
may as well give up right now.
还是现在放弃的好
Felipe Lobos is alive.
费利佩·洛沃斯还活着
What?
什么
He survived the attack in prison.
他在监狱那次袭击中活下来了
All the records are sealed.
所有的记录都被封存
As far as the public is concerned, he died,
就公众认为 他死了
but he didn't.
但他没有
If this information gets out, Jamie,
如果这个信息走漏 杰米
if he is hurt
如果他受伤
and they trace this back to me,
他们会怪罪到我身上
I wouldn't just lose my job or my license.
我不只是丢掉工作或执照
I would go to prison.
我会进监狱
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表