剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, this is Kate on good behavior, actually.
是啊 这其实还是凯特比较正常的时候
Jesus. Mmhmm, I told you about her.
天啊 我告诉过你她这个人的
Wait until Tommy tells her about the baby.
看汤米告诉她孩子的事情时她什么反应
Shh.
嘘
Fuck, you haven't told him yet?
天啊 你还没告诉他呢
I'm... I'm sorry she brought up the whole Ghost thing.
我... 很抱歉她提起了幽灵的事
Is he with Angela today?
他今天跟安吉拉在一起吗
No, he's at the club planning some damn party,
没有 他正在夜♥总♥会♥策划该死的派对呢
as usual.
跟往常一样
Look, I'm gonna slip out before she gets back.
听着 我要在她过来之前溜走了
Bye, Tommy! Bye, Kate!
再见 汤米 再见 凯特
Bye, Tasha.
再见 塔莎
What the fuck happened
你在加利福尼亚给我出的条件
to the deal you offered me in California?
都他妈的哪儿去了
Still got a chance to get the deal. It's fine.
还有机会谈这个条件的 没关系
They're just... they're gonna need
他们只是希望可以从你这里
a little more from you than Lobos; that's all.
得到比洛沃斯更多的消息 就是这样
And like I said, you want Lobos,
像我之前说的那样 你想要洛沃斯
I will give him to you,
我可以把他给你
but anything beyond that is on you people.
但是除此之外就是你们的事了
As soon as Nunez returns,
努涅斯一回来
I'm taking my information, and I'm leaving.
我带着消息 然后走人
I'd strongly advise against that.
我非常不建议你这么做
You would, huh?
是吗
Why is that?
为什么
'Cause I know you ordered the murder of Nomar Arcielo,
因为我知道谋杀诺马·阿奇斯罗是你指使的
and I know you had Tommy Egan do it.
而且我还知道是你让汤米·伊根去做的
You don't know what you're talking about.
你根本就是在胡说八道
I didn't kill anyone,
我谁也没杀
and I don't even know who that is.
我也根本不知你说的是谁
Yes, you do.
你知道的
And with Nomar, sick fuck,
而因为诺马 那个死变♥态♥
being a federal informant,
是联邦检举人
means you got the death penalty
对你来说就意味着
staring you in the face, Ruiz.
是直逼而来的死刑 鲁伊斯
You don't have to say anything.
你什么都不用解释
You know what?
你知道吗
You said enough on the voice recordings
你在录音里说的够多了
Nomar got for us by wearing a wire.
诺马通过窃听器把一切都录下来了
My... well, my personal favorite was the one
我个人最喜欢的部分就是
where Tommy Egan came and checked on you
你被捅之后
following your stabbing.
汤米·伊根过来看你
That's very sweet.
那可真感人
What do you want?
你想要什么
What I need is the chain of command.
我需要的是指挥链
You're gonna give me the chain of command
你把指挥链中
of who was between you and Lobos.
你和洛沃斯中间的那个人告诉我
You give me the identity of Ghost,
告诉我幽灵的身份
you're gonna get the deal,
我们就达成交易了
and you and I'll never have to see each other again.
我们就无需再见面了
Much obliged.
非常感谢
I wanted to apologize.
我要道歉
Apparently, we lost eyes on you inside the club
显然 我们在夜♥总♥会♥里把你跟丢了
and were unable to tail you.
没能一直跟着你
It was a long night, Dean. Loud music.
漫漫长夜 院长 音乐很响
I just wanted to get out of there without an entourage.
我只是想一个人出去静静
That's it.
就是这样
Is, uh, that gonna be a trend?
这 以后就这样安排吗
I ask because the manpower needed to properly secure
我这样问的意思是 我们要合理安排人力
your three clubs comes on top of their time securing you.
在保护你的基础上 还要保卫你的三家夜♥总♥会♥
Well, actually, being that I'm paying,
因为是我付钱
it's my time, isn't it?
所以应该我说了算 对吧
That's true.
是这样的
Which at this point, I think I may no longer need,
现在呢 我感觉 鉴于你说没有人在跟踪我
seeing as though you said no one has been following me.
我已经不再需要个人安保了
Well, we still need to be sure...
我们还需要进一步确认
Then it's settled.
就这么定了
You and your men just stay on the clubs only
你和你的人只待在俱乐部里
moving forward
以后就这样
and cease following me in my personal life.
停止我私人生活中的安保
Okay, if that's what you want.
好的 就按你说的来
Is that your son?
那是你儿子么
Yeah, his name is Tariq.
对 他叫塔里克
He's a good-looking boy.
小伙子挺帅的
Son you learning anything at the club?
儿子 在夜♥总♥会♥里学到了什么吗
Yeah, I guess.
当然 我觉得
I joined the Twitter.
我加入了那个推特
"The Twitter."
那个推特
Yeah. I got a lot of images there.
是啊 我在那有一大堆照片
Check them out.
给你看看
Tell me if I'm doing all right.
还可以吧
Yeah, that's some good pictures, but it's not "The Twitter."
嗯 照片挺好看的 但是不用说那个推特了
It's just Twitter.
就是推特
You should join Instagram and Snapchat too.
你应该再注册一下Instagram和Snapchat
You're pretty much on top of this stuff, huh?
你对这些很了解嘛
Basically.
很基础的
You're a smart kid, Tariq,
你很聪明 塔里克
smarter than I ever was,
比我聪明多了
which is why I work so hard
所以我要努力
to provide opportunities for you that I never had.
为你创造我从没有过的机遇
It's also why I'm a little confused
所以我对你最近的行为
by your actions lately, son.
有一点困惑 儿子
What's going on, man?
发生了什么
Come on, 'Riq. Talk to me.
来嘛 里克 告诉我
It's just me and you here.
这里只有我们
No principal, not your mother.
没有原则 没有你妈妈
Just you and your father.
只是你和你爹
Why would you really go in Angela's purse
为什么你要翻安吉拉的包
and take a gun?
还把枪拿走了
Somebody bothering you at school I should know about?
学校里有人找你麻烦吗
No.
没有
Is it what's going on between me and your moms?
是因为我和你妈妈的事么
Because we told you,
我们告诉过你
no matter what happens, it will never change the way
不管发生了什么 我们对你们兄妹的感情
we feel about you and your sisters.
永远都不会变
I was just angry.
我只是很生气
You move out,
你搬走了
you make us meet Angela, and you move in with her,
你让我们见安吉拉 然后你又搬去和她住
and you don't even talk to us about it.
你都没和我们说过这些事
Like, what kind of father does that?
什么样的父亲会这样
A real man apologizes
一个真正的男人
when he's done something wrong.
做错了事就要道歉
I guess the way I handled all of that was wrong.
我想我处理这些事的方法不对
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry, son.
对不起 儿子
All right.
好了 好了
Mike, you okay?
迈克 你还好么
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
嗯 我没事
I just really want to nail this fucker.
我只是太想抓住这些混♥蛋♥了
Nunez called. He's on his way back.
努涅斯打电♥话♥了 他正在回来的路上
Ruiz wants to talk.
鲁伊斯愿意说了
Son of a bitch finally came to his senses.
这个混♥蛋♥终于想通了
Once we have Ruiz's agreement in place,
我们一旦和鲁伊斯达成一致
we got Lobos by the balls.
我们就抓住了洛沃斯的软肋
I want Ruiz transferred and locked down in D.C.
在鲁伊斯作证之前 我希望能把他
until he testifies.
转移到特区关押
I'll get right on it, sir.
我这就去办 长官
Wow, we finally get Lobos and now everybody else
哇哦 我们终于拿下了洛沃斯 现在还加上
who worked for him in our jurisdiction, huh?
我们管辖权内其他所有为他效力的人
I'll be right back.
我出去一下
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表