剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
We need new paperwork to cover the new business.
我们需要新文书来掩蔽新生意
And what business is that?
什么新生意
Hair weaves? Oh, shit.
织发 我靠
Yes, hair weaves.
对 织发
I got a hair connect who'll
我有毛发渠道
give us a great price if we pay in cash.
只要付现金就能拿到优♥惠♥价格
Nice.
很好
Okay, but how do we actually clean the money?
好 那我们到底如何洗钱
Make it legit?
让它合法
Babe, dope money is dirty.
宝贝 贩毒来的钱不干净
The good thing is that it's cash,
好处是都是现金
which makes it untraceable.
无迹可寻
Exactly.
完全正确
We're gonna use this dirty cash
我们要用这些赃款
to buy hair in bulk at a wholesale price,
以批发价大批量买♥♥头发
then sell it to other salons at double what we paid for it,
然后再以双倍的价格卖♥♥给其他沙龙
but money coming from other salons is clean.
而从其他沙龙来的钱是干净的
How do you know the other salons will buy from you?
你怎么知道其他沙龙会从你这里买♥♥
They won't have a choice, sweetie.
他们别无选择 甜心
Our prices'll be lower than anything on the streets.
我们的价格会比市面上的价格都低
We dummy the receipts, make it look like the money
我们开假收据 让钱看上去
was coming from my initial investment.
来自我的初始投资
Looks like Tommy and I sold out the wash-and-folds
就像是我和汤米卖♥♥掉了洗衣店
and went into hair for a living.
转去以发廊为生
Which is what we did. Right.
这正是我们做的 没错
I mean, from there, it's just about generating enough receipts
我是说 从此 只要制♥造♥足够的收据
to keep up with the amount of cash coming in.
来应付收进来的现金
Which is what you'll teach me how to do.
这是你要教我做的
Yeah, and to deal with the bank.
对 以及跟银行打交道
I mean, we're fine now,
我是说 我们现在没事
since you just got product in the pipeline,
因为你刚拿到货开始流通
but soon, we're gonna need to open up more salons
但是很快 我们就要开更多的沙龙
to keep up with the cash.
来跟上现金流
That's where LaKeisha comes in.
这时拉凯莎就可以加入了
Instead of just doing hair, we're gonna start
除了做头发 我们也要开始
selling it too.
卖♥♥头发
We sell wholesale to the competition,
我们以批发价卖♥♥给对手
and then we sell retail to your customers,
然后我们以零售价卖♥♥给你的客户
double and tripling the profits.
双倍甚至三倍的盈利
Then we'll make enough money to expand.
那时我们就会赚到足够的钱来扩张
Open up a new location.
开辟新的市场
A new location?
新市场
Yeah, and then a new one,
没错 然后再开一个新的
another one, a franchise.
再一个 连锁经营
You gonna be the McDonald's of weaves.
你将成为织发界的麦当劳
I hope you're right, T.,
我希望你是对的 T
'cause if so, we both gonna be rich as shit.
如果是真的 我们将会富得流油
And then maybe I can buy you something for once.
那时我总算可以给你买♥♥些东西了
It's nice having you here, girl.
你在这真是太好了 姑娘
Thanks for doing this with me.
谢谢你跟我做这事
Tommy, it's me again, man.
汤米 又是我 老兄
Look, I dropped by your crib.
我顺道去一下你家
Get at me.
联♥系♥我
Fuck.
我靠
You have a good time?
你享受了吗
Fuck.
妈的
Fuck, girl. Hell yeah. You are a professional.
我靠 妹子 当然享受 你很专业
You look good.
你很帅
You so big.
下面好大
Don't need to buy girl.
没必要买♥♥♥春♥
Fuck, I'm not gonna pass up on it, either,
操 那我也不会错过这样的机会
especially if she look like you.
特别是像你这样的女人
Damn.
妈蛋
Where are you from?
你从哪里来
Seoul, Korea.
韩国首尔
You like Korean girl? Shit.
你喜欢韩国妹吗 屁话
Well, that's what I'm supposed to say...
那是我想说的
but really, I'm from Fort Lee.
但是说真的 我来自李堡
No shit.
不会吧
You want some?
你要来点吗
No. No, I'm good, Ms. Fort Lee.
不 不 不用了 李堡女士
Didn't you do some of that shit before we started?
你没有在我们开始前来点吗
Don't worry, I'm a big girl.
别担心 我是个成人了
This stuff is weak as shit, anyway. Is that right?
再说 这东西太弱了 是吗
Where'd you get that shit from?
你从哪里得到这东西的
Dylan.
狄伦那里
He gives it to all the girls when they have customers.
他把这给了所有有客人的姑娘
Yo, T.
哟 T
Yo, holla at me ASAP, dog.
哟 快点联♥系♥我 朋友
Brought your gimp ass a cane.
给你这个跛子带了根拐棍
Is that because I look crippled to you?
是因为我像残废吗
Pitiful's more like it.
更多是可怜
Like you ain't been eating or some shit.
好像你一直都没吃饭之类的
Go on that Black Panther diet.
在吃黑豹党饮食
I don't fuck with no white shit.
我不参和白人的东西
No potatoes, no rice, no pasta, not even bread.
不要土豆 不要米饭 不要意面 甚至面包
Yeah, well, beggars can't be choosers,
是啊 可是要饭的没得挑
especially when you're in your condition.
特别是像你这种情况
I'll be a'ight when I get back on my feet.
等我能站起来就没事了
Pass me them pills.
把药递给我
Not until you tell me why you're here.
除非你告诉我你为什么来这里
Come on, we already went over this shit at the hospital.
拜托 我们已经在医院说过一遍了
I ain't talking about the lie we told the doctors
我说的不是我们为了让你得到治疗
to get you treated.
对医生撒的谎
I want to know the truth.
我想知道真♥相♥
Why'd I have to drive up to New York to get your ass
我为什么必须去纽约接你
and bring you back to D.C.?
把你带到华盛顿
I got in a fight with some niggas,
我和一些黑鬼打了一架
I wound up bleeding out on the side of the road.
最后流着血倒在路边
What niggas?
什么黑鬼
Territory beef.
争地盘的
Guess they won.
猜他们赢了
I ain't giving you shit
我不会给你药
till you be real with me
除非你对我坦诚
and tell me what's really going on.
然后告诉我到底发生了什么
Now, quit bullshitting, Jukebox.
快别瞎扯了 缉毒警
Shit ain't fucking funny.
这一点意思都没有
Half my side busted in here, man.
我这半个身子都破了
Yeah?
是吗
Deal with it.
接受现状吧
Give me my shit.
把我的东西给我
My pills.
我的药
Thank you for meeting with me on such short notice.
感谢你们接受我如此仓促的约见
Karen, don't be silly. It's our pleasure.
凯伦 别傻了 这是我们的荣幸
I still have to talk to my team about the financials,
我还是得给我的团队谈谈财务的事
but you guys seem great.
但是你们太棒了
Well, so do you.
你也是
Oh, sorry, mate. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
抱歉 哥们 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Could we get the check?
能帮我们结♥帐♥吗
Sir, your bill's already been paid.
先生 您的账单已经结了
By who?
谁结的
Gentlemen, I wanted to personally thank you
先生们 我个人想对你们下流的
for your unsavory business practices,
生意做法表示感谢
so I called your assistant,
所以我联♥系♥了你的助理
and, uh, she told me where you were having dinner.
她告诉了我你们的就餐地点
We got to fire her.
我们得炒了她
No, I can't fire her. I'm fucking her.
不 我不能炒她 她是我情人
Thank you for dinner, Mister... St. Patrick.
多谢款待 怎么称呼 圣帕特里克
I'm James St. Patrick, and you are...
我是詹姆斯·圣帕特里克 你是
Karen Bassett.
凯伦·巴西特
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表