剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Tell me who gave you these guns.
告诉我 谁给你这些枪的
Speak, nigga!
说话 小子
Okay.
好吧
We're going in.
我们走
Your boy held tough. He didn't say shit.
这小子嘴挺硬的 什么都没说
See, now, that's how you handle shit, like a G.
看 你知道该怎么做 像个大佬一样
Yeah.
是啊
Little man. A'ight.
小鬼 没事的
You okay, Valdes?
你没事吧 巴尔德斯
No.
没事
In fact, I don't know how...
其实 我不知道怎么样...
I'm going to be okay.
我才会没事
You?
你呢
I thought I knew Greg, you know?
我以为自己了解格雷格
He was such a... true believer.
他是一个忠诚的信徒
Hard to believe he was dirty.
很难相信他会背叛
And the fact that we'll probably never catch
而我们永远抓不到杀他的凶手
the guy who killed him is pretty hard to take.
这件事也挺难受的
Yeah... too hard to take.
是啊 很难承受
Listen.
听着
If you don't want to go home alone tonight...
如果你今晚不想一个人回家
Sometimes grief does strange things to people.
有时候悲痛会冲昏一个人的头脑
Not that strange.
我很清醒
I'm here if you change your mind.
改变主意了随时来找我
For real, you shoulda seen your face.
真的 你该看看当时自己的表情
"Hands on the wall!"
"双手撑在墙上"
Ha! Yeah, whatever.
哈哈 随你怎么说
No whatever, nigga. You turned white so fast,
不能这么随便 小子 你吓的脸都白了
Michael Jackson would've been jealous.
迈克尔·杰克逊会嫉妒的
You not from this neighborhood, are you?
你不是住在附近的 对吧
Nah, I'm from the city.
嗯 我住城里
Not that it matters anymore.
但那不重要
I don't never wanna go back there.
我再也不想回去了
My family just... they just all fake, they're all liars.
我的家人都是骗子 满嘴谎话
I don't want shit from them anymore, I can get my own stuff.
我不想再跟他们过了 我能照顾自己
My dad can keep his money.
我爸爸还能留着他的钱
No doubt.
没错
Not that it makes a damn difference,
这倒没什么区别
but, um, if you had to guess...
但你想过吗
how much money would you say your pops is worth?
你的父母值多少钱
I don't know, a lot?
我不知道 很多吧
A lot?
很多
What you got, Alfred answering the front door or some shit?
怎么 你家有个门童 还是什么的吗
No, we don't got a front door. We got a elevator.
不 我们家没大门 我们都坐电梯
You got a elevator?
你们家有电梯
Juke, you got a minute?
珍克 过来聊聊
I told you he was ready.
我说了他准备好了
Yeah, he held up, but why you lookin'
没错 他是过关了 但你怎么
like you about to lift that little nigga in the air
把他当狮子王一样 举得高高的
like The Lion King or some shit?
这么宠爱他啊
Don't get attached.
别太过了
Why you ain't tell me Ghost is ballin' now?
你为什么不告诉我幽灵已经发财了
Not just drug money, nightclubs and shit.
不止是贩毒的钱 还有夜店之类的
That just slip your mind?
你都忘了吗
What difference does it make anyway?
有什么区别呢
So... you got a rich man's kid in your place.
所以 你带了个富翁的小孩来你家
You just ain't gonna do shit with it?
你居然无动于衷吗
I was gonna use him to fuck with the parents
我之前利用他
of his rich-ass friends,
去偷他那些富人朋友家
break into their apartments and shit.
进他们的公♥寓♥顺东西什么的
I already turnt him out. He gonna be down with us.
我已经赶他走了 跟着我们会毁了他的
Yo, fuck that. He is the hustle.
放屁 他可是钱啊
Ransom his ass.
让他们拿钱来赎他
You can get the money and kill him anyway.
你拿到了钱 就杀了他
You are still plannin' on killin' him, right?
你还是想杀了他的 对吧
The point was to break his father.
重点是要摧毁他的父亲
This way you break him twice.
这样你就能摧毁他两次
Once in the pocket, once in the heart.
一次是物质上的 一次是精神上的
You get Ghost's money, kill his kid,
你拿到幽灵的钱 杀了他的孩子
you ride off into the sunset.
然后溜之大吉
Flawless fuckin' victory.
完美的胜利
Right?
对吧
Right.
没错
I have to hand it to you.
我不得不称赞你
I'm quite confident, by the end of the night, Karen,
我非常有信心 今晚结束前 凯伦
I will earn our partnership. No handouts here.
绝对不夸张 我将会赢得你的信任
I hope you're right.
希望你说对了
He's right, Daddy, he's right.
他没错 爸爸
Come on, let's take a walk. Welcome to the party.
来吧 我们四处走走 欢迎光临派对
Okay, nigga, we here, on time,
好了 小子 我们穿着这身西装
in these fuckin' monkey suits. What's up?
还按时到了 怎么了
All right, listen, we do it like we talked about, a'ight?
好吧 听着 就按我们商量好的做 好吗
A'ight. It's just smooth as silk.
好 会很顺利的
No 'hood shit. Bet.
不要乱搞事 没问题
Yo, nothin' pops off in this club, y'all hear me?
听着 不要放任何人出这个夜店
Got it. Got a lot of rich white people
懂了 里面有一大堆有钱的白种人
here that ain't afraid to call 911.
他们会报♥警♥的
Got it. So don't get jumpy.
懂了 所以别神经兮兮的
I heard you, motherfucker, we good.
我听到了 蠢货 我们懂了
Let's get money. Let's get it.
行动吧 走吧
Man of the hour, Mr. Rashad Jennings.
拉沙德·詹宁斯先生 你现在是风云人物啊
James, how you doing?
詹姆斯 你好吗
Good, man, everything to your expectations, huh?
挺好的 伙计 得偿所愿了 对吧
Oh, man, this is above and beyond.
这里真是太棒了
Let me let that add to your night.
今晚 让我再给你添些乐子吧
Only the best for the best.
什么样的人配什么样的酒
Yeah!
真棒
Hey, man, you really turned up the place tonight.
伙计 今晚你真的让这里熠熠生辉啊
Let me tell the bartender what to do for you.
让我和酒保说说怎么招待你
You make sure you take care of this man
你得招待好这位贵宾
and all his people, all right?
还有他的客人 好吗
When that's dead, I got a whole crate upstairs.
楼下要是没酒了 楼上还有一整箱
Mr. St. Patrick.
圣帕特里克先生
Mr. Bassett.
贝赛特先生
We feel you are right. You have earned it.
我们认为你说得没错 你值得拥有这个
Sir.
先生
We'll get right to work.
我们将同舟共济
I can't wait.
我迫不及待
To us. To us.
敬我们 敬我们
Oh, Tasha. Good to see you again.
塔莎 很高兴再次见到你
What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥来这里干吗
Oh, you know, now it's our club too.
你知道的 这是我们的夜店了
Now that the paperwork is signed, we have to talk.
既然文件签好了 我们就得谈谈了
I don't have a damn thing to say to you.
我跟你没什么好说的
Oh, but we do.
但我们还是要谈
You are completely deserted.
你被完全抛弃了
But, at least you picked a nice suit
但至少为了你人生的最后一晚
for your last night on Earth.
还是穿了件不错的西装啊
I have you now.
你现在处境危险
No, I have you now.
不 危险的是你
Do exactly as I say.
按我说的做
Whatever your foolish plan is, it won't work.
不管你有什么愚蠢计划 都没用的
This time it was you who failed to notice me.
这一次看轻我的人可是你
Look around.
你看看吧
Go ahead and try it, bitch.
继续试试啊 臭婊♥子♥
You're alone. Now, walk.
你现在没帮手了 走吧
It's about damn time.
是时候走了
Tommy, after everything I tried to teach you.
汤米 你真是会倒打一耙啊
Get in the back, Chefe.
上车 老板
Stop.
停下
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表