剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
天啊,我真♥他♥妈♥白♥痴♥。
- Angie, stop.
- At least we're both innocent.
安吉拉,行了。 --最少,我们是无辜的。
- Angela, stop, okay? Listen...
- Just get out.
安吉拉,行了,好吗? --出去吧。
Get out.
出去。
Have a seat.
请坐。
A friend of mine, Breeze,
used to live here.
我的一个朋友,布雷兹,过去住在这
What happened to him?
他怎么了
He got shot in this room.
他在这间房♥被毙了。
Your father and I used to work for Breeze.
你父亲和我过去给布雷兹工作。
We was tough little niggards like you.
我们都像你一样,是坚强的小黑鬼
Breeze was strong,but he wasn't smart,
布雷兹很强壮,但是不聪明。
had the same routine every day.
每天的行程的都一样
We always know where that motherfucker at.
我们总是知道那个混♥蛋♥在什么地方。
One day your father said to me...
有一天,你父亲和我说:
- (phone vibrates)
塔莎:你在哪?回电。
- Hold on.
等一下。
Oh, it's my mom.She looking for me.
是我妈,她在找我。
Tell her you'll be home in a hour.
告诉她你一小时之内回家。
- All right.
- (music playing on TV)
好的。
Oh, so what was you saying about my dad?
你刚说关于我爸爸的什么?
Your pops knew
你♥爸♥爸知道
that Breeze’s be here at 7:00 to watch "Jeopardy!"
布雷兹七点会回到这里看“危险边缘”
Niggard loved Alex Treble.
黑人都爱埃里克斯.崔柏克
So Ghost came up after school,
所以放学后幽灵来了,
we broke in, and we waited for him
to come home and watch TV.
我们破门而入,然后等他回家看电视。
So... to scare him?
然后呢,去吓他?
Breeze didn't have time to get scared.
布雷兹没有时间害怕。
(phone vibrates)
德瑞:你在哪?你♥爸♥爸要杀了我。
给德瑞:我好着呢,和一个朋友出来了。
Man, I fucking hate my dad.
靠,我恨我爸爸。
I thought you looked up to that motherfucker.
我以为你很尊敬那个混♥蛋♥。
Thought y'all was tight.
以为你俩很铁。
He always trying to give me rules on, like,
他总是给我制定规则,比如
how to act and what men do,
作为男人要做什么。
but he's a fucking liar.
但他却是个骗子。
Like, he cheated on my mom,then he moved out,
比如 ,他骗了我妈妈,然后搬了出去
and then he just turned his back on us.
然后就不要我们了。
He turned his back on me, too.
他也把我给甩了。
You want to get him back?
你想让他回心转意吗?
Yeah, I wish I could.
是啊,我希望我能。
If all the things you're telling me
about who he was was real...
如果你告诉我的关于他的为人是真的话
Oh, it's true.
是真的。
Then everything he told me about himself was just a lie.
那么他告诉我的一切都是谎话
I can't even trust him no more.
我不能再相信他了。
You can trust me, little man.
你可以相信我,小伙子。
You can trust me.
你可以相信我。
- Yes, sir?
- Uh, can I get a scotch double?
先生,要点什么? --能给我双倍英格兰威士忌吗?
Never seen you in here before.
之前在这没见过你。
Well, it's nice to be seen
for the first time.
很高兴第一次和你见面。
- What's your name?
- My name is Bill.
你叫什么名字? --比尔
Pleasure to meet you, Bill.
很荣幸见到你,比尔。
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你。
Ah.
- One of those days, huh?
- Yeah.
度日如年,是吗? --嗯。
Seems like one of those days
every day now, you know?
感觉每一天都一样,你知道吗?
It's like the more I fight,
the deeper I get.
感觉就像我越奋斗,越脱不开身。
Uh, sir, what do you say
I'd get a pack of those cigarettes
先生,给我拿一盒那个香烟怎么样?
right there, the Drina?
那个,德里纳?
(door opens)
(knocks on door)
You're never gonna stop pursuing me,
你永远都不会停止追踪我,
thinking I'm the leak,
你觉得我是内鬼。
even without proof I've done anything wrong.
即使连我做错了什么事的证据都没有。
Oh, I'll get it soon.
我很快会有证据的。
I, uh, figured out St. Patrick's motive for the Lobos murder,
我想出了圣.帕特里克杀洛沃斯的动机。
so whoever helped him and Evan kill Lobos
所以不管是谁帮助他和伊根
is gonna be outed and prosecuted.
杀了洛沃斯都会被暴露和审判。
I'd get yourself a lawyer, Angela.
我要是你就给自己找个律师,安吉拉。
I am a lawyer, Greg.
我就是律师,格雷格。
I've been investigating Jamie, too.
我也一直在调查杰米。
You said you wanted proof?
你说你想要证据?
Look at this.
看看这个。
The day of the transport,
转移洛沃斯当天,
he was at the Odets Hotel.
他在奥德特酒店
- See the date?
- Mm-hmm.
看看日期。 --嗯嗯
You know,this shows him entering.
你知道,这表示他进去了。
Doesn't mean he couldn't bail later to do Lobos.
但不代表他稍后不会离开去杀洛沃斯
I called the hotel.
我给酒店打过电♥话♥。
His car was with the valet overnight.
He left the next day.
他的车一整晚都在管♥理♥员♥那,他第二天才离开。
Could have slipped out a side door,
had a backup car.
可能已经从旁门溜出去,还有备车。
Any witnesses verify that he was actually at the hotel
有目击者证实他在谋杀案发时间
at the time of the murder, Angela?
真的在酒店吗?安吉拉。
Watch this.
看看这个。
His wife, Tasha,was with him.
他的老婆,塔莎,和他在一起。
I was sure he killed Lobos.
我本来确定是他杀了洛沃斯
I thought I would feel better if I could just put him in jail.
我本以为如果我能让他入狱就会感觉好些。
I went looking,but I found this.
我去找,结果找到了这个。
I told you I'm not the leak.
我告诉了你我不是内鬼。
Do you believe me now?
你现在相信我了吗?
You can say you told me so.
你可以说你告诉我这了。
No, I'm not gonna say that.
不,我不打算这么说。
I should go.
我该走了。
Yeah.
嗯。
It's true what I said.
我说的是真的。
Urn, it's a really bad neighborhood.
这个社区真的很烂。
I could walk you to your car at least.
至少我应该送你到车旁边。
I'm..
我。。
I'm just... so cold.
我只是感觉好冷。
I still love her.
我仍然爱她。
You know?
你知道吗?
I mean, I really love her.
我认真的。我真的爱她。
(phone chimes)
Yo, man, I hate to tell you this
but I got to close up shop.
哟,伙计,我不愿意跟你这么说,但是我要关门了。
Sure, of course you do.
当然,当然。
(both moaning)
♪ This hate, need space ♪
♪ Need time to forget this taste ♪
♪ Five days to let it go ♪
♪ Till we can be alone ♪
♪ I sit here, lay low ♪
♪ Five days with the radio ♪
♪ Keep playing these love songs ♪
♪ It's rubbing me wrong ♪
♪ First we fight with fists... ♪
- Oh, fuck.
- ♪ Then we speak in tongues ♪
♪ Han gin' on, hanging' on,
hanging' on ♪
♪ Keep making love
until we fall apart ♪
♪ We're putting bandages
on battle scars ♪
♪ We keep on going
till we're in too deep ♪
♪ Impossible to leave,
can't stand this bittersweet ♪
♪ So pour some honey on me ♪
♪ Pour some more honey on me ♪
♪ So pour some honey on me ♪
♪ Pour some more honey on me... ♪
(tires squealing)
(line ringing)
What the fuck, Tommy?
搞什么鬼,汤米。
(shower running)
(music playing)
给梅迪纳:我认为安吉拉和圣.帕特里克是一伙的。我想我们可以一网打尽。
♪ Yo, quit Captain Sivan',
serenading' them hos ♪
♪ She no Juliet for no Romeo
with no dough ♪
♪ She report to pimping',
now back to tricking' ♪
♪ She report to pimping',
niggard back to tricking' ♪
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表