剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
all fucking day to mess with you. What's up?
跟你闹着玩 到底什么事
All right, I'm working on a hunch,
好吧 我一直在追查一个线索
but I need you to not ask me where I got the information.
但你别问我从哪得到的消息
Oh, fuck that, man. I know better than to trust you.
见鬼 伙计 我才不信你
If we solve the Lobos murder, you solve it.
如果我们破了洛沃斯谋杀案 算你的
I won't take any credit.
功劳不算在我头上
All right, what's up? All right.
好吧 怎么了 好吧
The cell that was found on Lobos when he was killed...
洛沃斯被杀时在他身上发现的手♥机♥
What was the phone number attached to it?
号♥码是什么
917-555-0155.
917-555-0155
Knox, you better spill.
诺克斯 你最好说实话
What the fuck is going on?
这到底怎么回事
One... one... one more question
还有... 还有一个问题
then we can act like we
然后我们就当
never had this fucking conversation, okay?
这对话没发生过 好吗
I promise.
我保证
Did you guys find out
你们找到尾号♥是0148
where the burner ending in 0148 was purchased?
那个预付费手♥机♥是在哪买♥♥的了吗
Look at me. I am protecting you.
看着我 我是在保护你
I'm gonna look it up. Okay. Thank you.
我帮你查查 好吧 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, here it is.
好了 给你看
I'll send it to you. Let's go.
我发给你 走吧
People think they got to
人们以为一定得
go to them fancy spots to get their kicks.
去什么好地方才能玩得爽
When you in the hood, this is all you need.
其实你只要在道上混 就能玩得爽
I know Dre told you not to hang out with me,
我知道德雷告诉你别跟我混一块
but Dre be talking out both sides of his mouth.
但是他这家伙的话向来不靠谱
I know he say he's your friend, but you can't always know
我知道他说他是你的朋友 但你很难知道
what's on his mind.
他到底想些什么
What you think? I told you already.
你怎么想的 我说过了
I told Dre I think you're cool.
我和德雷说你很酷
Well, you got it right there.
你答得很好
Don't let no nigga try to talk you into how you feel.
除了黑人 别和其他人种谈自己的感受
Those are clean.
这双很不错
Man, $250 clean?
伙计 250美元才这样
It's all good.
没事的
Clearly you got your mom and your dad buying you nice shit.
明显你的父母会给你买♥♥好东西
When I was coming up, man, if you wanted some nice shit,
我小时候 伙计 如果你想要好东西
you had to go and get it yourself.
就得靠自己
You used to steal 'em?
你以前都是偷的吗
That's how you showed people you wasn't no pussy,
那样才能证明自己不是个懦夫
how you let 'em know you needed to be respected.
才能让他们知道你需要尊重
You want people to respect you, right?
你希望别人尊重你 对吧
I'm gonna step out real quick. Okay.
我出去一会儿 好的
Excuse me.
抱歉
Can I have these in a size 10?
我想要一双十码的
Yeah.
好的
Here you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
Yeah, come on. Fuck this place.
好了 走吧 去他的鬼地方
Let's get out of here.
我们快走
You two have a nice day. All right.
欢迎光临 好的
So with this partnership, you're gonna get one of these gems
你和我们合伙的话 你的每一家酒店
in each and every one of your hotels.
都能像这里一样豪华
It is an impressive space.
这真是个好地方
Yeah, it's plush.
没错 很豪华
So if you follow me,
你们跟我来
we're gonna show you
我们有四间独♥立♥的娱乐室
one of our four exclusive lounges.
带你们参观其中一间
Okay. Yeah, head right over there.
好的 嗯 就在你那边
I'm a man of my word.
我言出必行
I promised Simon Stern's guest list.
答应了给你西蒙·斯特恩的顾客名单
Where's Kantos?
坎托斯在哪
Uh, he's not here right now. He's out running errands.
他现在不在 出去跑腿了
So do you want to swing back later on when he's back,
你是想等他回来时 再来找他
or do you want to have a seat and watch us work?
还是想坐在这 看我们工作
Pleasure to see you again, Karen.
很高兴再次见到你 凯伦
Enjoy the party tonight.
今晚玩得愉快
NYPD!
纽约市警♥察♥局
What's happening? I don't know.
怎么了 我不知道
Uh, excuse me. Excuse me. Who's in charge?
抱歉 抱歉 谁是负责人
What...
什么...
Andy Jones and Albert Tatum,
安迪·琼斯和艾伯特·塔特姆
we have a warrant to search the premises.
我们有搜查许可
We have reason to believe there's drugs being sold
我们有理由相信 这家夜店
and housed in this club.
兜售并贩卖♥♥毒品
Drugs? Mate, you're...
毒品 伙计 你...
You're off your head. Right, right.
你真是疯了 好吧 好吧
I'm gonna call my solicitor and sue you for slander.
我要请我的律师起诉你诽谤
Right away, please. We have no idea what this is about...
那快去吧 我们不清楚这是...
Absolutely. But we can assure you
当然 但我们能向你担♥保♥
we have never nor currently allow drugs in this club.
我们从来都不会允许带入毒品
We have no idea how that got in there.
我们对此一无所知
Karen, Karen, Karen! No, no...
凯伦 凯伦 凯伦 不...
Hey, excuse me.
嘿 抱歉
We have no idea how that got in there.
我们对此毫不知情
You have the right to remain silent.
你们有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will
你所说的任何话
be used against you in a court of law.
都将成为呈堂证供
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权请律师
If you cannot afford an attorney,
如果你请不起律师
one will be provided for you. Take 'em out.
我们将为你找一名律师 带他们走
Let's go. Come on.
我们走 走吧
This isn't over. Hey, don't-don't...
还没结束 不...
This is a setup. A setup is what it is, mate.
这是个陷阱 全都是栽赃 伙计
That's a pity, right? What a shame.
真遗憾啊 对吧 可惜啊
But there's always a silver lining, Karen.
但还是有一线希望的 凯伦
Yeah, forgive me if I don't share your optimism
抱歉 我此刻没法
for this moment, Mr. St. Patrick.
像你一样乐观 圣帕特里克先生
An exclusive black-tie event at my club in a few days,
过几天 我的夜店里有一个专属的正式活动
and I would love for your father and you
我希望你和令尊
to be my personal guests.
能大驾光临
Right. If you're free.
好吧 时间允许的话
Our schedules seem to be open.
我们的日程表似乎是公开的
Have a good night.
今晚愉快
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛
I waited for you at Truth like you said.
你让我在真理夜店等你
Yeah, well, good thing you didn't wait here, right?
还好你没在这里等 对吗
Could've been your ass carried away in those handcuffs,
不然被带走的就是你了
with your record.
还有你的记录
As I promised. Take it.
就像我承诺的 拿着吧
Kantos, you and I aren't gonna have
坎托斯 我们两个之间
any problems going forward, are we?
没有什么问题 对吧
No, we won't.
对 没有
Ruiz, welcome.
鲁伊斯 欢迎啊
You were at the club.
在夜店见过你
Why didn't you step forward and say that you were the connect?
为什么不站出来 说你就是联络人呢
I only make myself known to a select few.
我只让少数几个人认识我
Cuts down on witnesses.
减少目击者
Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo. You better back the fuck up.
等等 等等 你最好滚开
Your men already frisked us at the door. You feel me?
你们的人在门口已经搜我们了 你懂吗
Milan, I've known Vibora a long time.
米兰 我认识维波拉很久了
If I can trust him, you can trust him.
如果我能相信他 你也能相信他
Hands up, please.
请举起手
All right. Tommy's right.
好了 汤米说得对
If you trust him, you frisk him.
如果你相信他 你搜他
Okay. Excuse me. Pardon me.
好吧 抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Is there a problem?
有问题吗
A gift for the host.
给主人的礼物
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表