剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
This was a purposeful leak of information.
消息是被有意泄露的
We're here to investigate criminal conspiracy.
我们是来调查共谋罪的。
Mr. Sandoval,if you'll excuse us.
桑多瓦尔先生,请稍等片刻
We'll be interviewing you shortly.
我们很快就会来审问您。
I thought I'd be part of the debrief of the task force.
我还以为是由我来盘问专案组。
Everybody on the task force is on the suspect list.
专案组的每一个人都有嫌疑。
M: Only way to get off that list is to talk with us.
想摆脱嫌疑就得接受我们的盘问。
It's not personal.
这是公事。
Mike, go on ahead.
I'll take it from here.
麦克,你先去。这边交给我。
Lobos escaped, and he got himself
killed by a traitor in his own ranks.
洛沃斯逃了之后,被他手下的叛徒杀了。
I admit someone on our side had to be sloppy,
我承认肯定是我们这边有人做事不谨慎
but it's a far cry from intent.
但绝对不会是有意的。
It's breach of duty at best.
最多也就是失职。
No, actually,
不,实事上。
it's criminal conspiracy to commit murder.
这是有预谋的共同犯罪。
Lobos is dead,and the cell phone
洛沃斯死了,
found on his person links us to this office.
从他身上找到这部手♥机♥引着我们来了这间办公室。
Loss's burner cell received its very first and very last call
他的一次性手♥机♥接到的第一次也是最后一次来电
just moments before his estimated time of death
在洛沃斯预计死亡时间前,
from a number ending in 6♥4♥53.
是由一个尾号♥是6♥4♥53的手♥机♥打来的。
We pulled the records for that phone.
我们调出了那部手♥机♥的通话记录。
Turns out that that number made multiple calls
发现那个号♥码还和另一尾号♥是0148的
to only one other number ending in 0148.
有过多次通话
These are prepaid burner cells,
but we're able to follow the call pattern.
这些都是预付的一次性手♥机♥,不过我们找出了通话规律
The 0148 number pinged a cell tower near Teterboro.
0148的信♥号♥♥来自泰特波罗附近的信♥号♥♥塔,
Can you guess which tower pinged the 6♥4♥53 number?
你能猜出6♥4♥53的信♥号♥♥来自于哪里吗?
The one right on top of this building.
就在这座楼的顶端
Shit.
靠
My thoughts exactly.
我也是这么想的。
Someone in this building was involved with the Lobos escape,
这座楼里有人参与了洛沃斯出逃事件。
and the only people with relevant
information were on this task force.
而只有专案组的人才知道相关事宜。
One of your people is dirty, David,
你的手下有内鬼,大卫。
and I'm gonna find out which one.
我会查出是谁的。
We get a new connect,
and now fucking Ghost is back in?
我们现在有了新的合作商,他妈的幽灵又回来了。
(scoffs)What's that mean for me?
那我怎么办?
It means you still got a job.
你还有活干啊?
Give me a fucking break, J.
让我喘口气啊,J
It's been a minute, man.
有日子没见了,哥们。
Yeah, I wonder why.
是啊,我真想知道为什么?
Look, man, I was just doing what I had to do.
好吧,哥们,我当初也是迫不得已。
All right, playboy.
好吧,花♥花♥公♥子♥。
(chuckles)
Julio.
胡里奥
I ain't working with that
Tony the Tiger-looking' motherfucker Dee.
我可不要跟那个操蛋的长得虎头虎脑的德瑞一起做事。
No Dee, got it.
不带德瑞,好。
We can't talk here, Tommy.
Let's rap outside, all right?
我们不能在这谈,汤米,出去吧。
Stay here, J. We good.
你在这待着,J,我们没事。
- What's up, man?
- It's good.
怎么样啊,哥们? --还行
- Ghost get you off the streets, huh?
- Shit, hell, yeah, man.
幽灵带着你金盆洗手了? --靠,是啊。
You back in, too?
你也出山了吗?
It's not looking like it.
貌似不会。
So you take care of it?
那事你搞定了没?
Huh?
啥?
You never came back to the warehouse.
你没有回过仓库。
Oh.
哦。
Guess you didn't need any help with Angela?
我想安吉拉的事情你不需要帮忙。
- I handled it.
- She still breathing?
我解决了。 --她还活着。
Tommy, I ain't under her roof,
which means I ain't under her radar.
汤米,我和她不住一起了,这意味着我不在她监控之中了,
- It's over.
- So you dumped
都结束了。 --这么说你甩了
a female government agent.
一个政♥府♥女特工。
Why don't you give me a little warning
before I get arrested this time?
在这次我被捕之前,你何不给我一点提醒呢?
Tommy, Angela's not coming after us, man.
汤米,安吉拉以后不会调查我们了。
- The Lobos task force is over.
- Yeah, till they find the body,
洛沃斯专案组解散了。 --是啊,在找到尸体之前
but we'll probably be chunks in Milan's
shit by then, so it don't matter anyway.
不过到时我们可能又卷进米兰的事情了,所以也没有什么区别。
Would you please check your attitude, man?
你能不能注意点态度?
I'm serious.You're gonna get us both killed.
我很认真的,你这样会害死我们的。
Tommy, Milan should've killed us.
汤米,米兰早都可以杀了我们。
We don't even know what game we're playing here.
我们都不知道现在卷入了什么之中
We got to stick together,
until we know how to play him,
在我们知道怎么对付他之前,我们必须团结。
or until he slips up,then we get him.
或者等他疏忽了,搞定他。
What if he don't slip up?
如果他不错呢?
Everyone does eventually.
每个人都会犯错
Hey, you need me to go along for whatever going down?
需要我跟你们一起去办这事吗?
No, you good, Andre.Just hang back, all right?
不用,没你事了。安德烈,靠边,别插手,好吧。
Tommy: Fuck.
操
Inside.
进去。
Not him.
他不行。
- You good, T?- Just go back to the spot.
没事吧,T 你回据点吧,
Check out the new product.
检查一下新货。
I'll meet you there,after all this bullshit.
我这边完事以后 ,就去那儿找你。
Tarim, come on!
塔里克,快点。
- Let's go.
- Oh, my God.
我们要走了。 --哦,天啊。
All Dr. Hong wants to do is talk about my feelings.
洪医生只是想和我聊聊我的感觉而已
- It's so stupid.
- I know, baby.
这好傻。 --我知道,宝贝。
But you only have two more sessions to finish,
但是你现在只有两期就完成了。
and you can go back to school.
然后就可以回去上学了。
Don't you want to see your father at Career Day?
你不想在职业体验日看到你♥爸♥爸吗?
No. And you hate him, too,
so why do you even care?
不想,你也讨厌他?为什么你还在意这个。
'Rio, come here.
塔里克,过来。
- I do not hate your father.
- Yes, you do.
我不讨厌你♥爸♥爸。 --不你讨厌他。
God, you're such a fucking liar,
just like him.
天啊,你真是个骗子,跟他一样。
Boy, you better get your black ass
to your room right now!
小子,你最好赶紧滚回你的房♥间。
You lost your goddamn mind!
你发什么疯。
Ghost, I need you to call me back
as soon as you get this message.
幽灵 ,收到我消息立即给我回电。
You better come over here and talk to your child
你最好来一趟,在我把你儿子弄死之前
before I kill him my damn self!
和他谈谈。
M: You've been interviewed by the PPR before, haven't you?
你之前被职业道德委员会询问过,对吧。
When Loss's California bistro was murdered in your custody,
当时洛沃斯的加州分销商在你和两个执法人员看护下
along with two marshals?
被谋杀了。
I was investigated,as a formality, and cleared.
依照程序,我被调查了,也证明了清白。
But I was never a suspect.
但我不是嫌犯。
There was no indication I was involved.
没有任何线索说明和我有关。
I had none of the markers of being compromised--
我没有任何妥协的迹象。。。
no sudden increase in wealth,points of pressure,
没有一夜暴富,没有压力。
or connections to criminals or criminal activity.
也没有和罪犯或者犯罪活动有联♥系♥
So you know nothing bout the cell phone
这么说洛沃斯被杀现场找到的手♥机♥
found at the Lobos murder scene?
你全然不知是吗?
No, I don't know about the phone.
是啊,我不知道那个手♥机♥。
I don't know anything bout what happened to Lobos
押运车被袭后,洛沃斯发生的事
after the caravan was hit.
我一无所知。
Let's talk about that,
the logistics of Loss's transfer.
我们来谈谈,洛沃斯转移的组织工作,
It says here that after Lobos agreed
to flip on the Jimenez,
根据记录,洛沃斯答应供出希梅内斯后,
you got the official request rom D.C.
你收到了华盛顿特区的官方请求文件
I got the request,
but Valdez filed the paperwork.
我收到了请求文件,但是巴尔德斯归档的。
Yes, Mike told me bout the transfer request
是啊,麦克告诉我转移请求。
and asked me to file the paperwork.
并让我归档了文件。
It's only your signature on the documents.
但是文件上只有你的签名。
Did you keep a copy of the transfer order for your own records,
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表